剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表
Vernon Masters saw your boundless ambition
弗农·马斯特斯看出了你无边的野心
and took advantage of it.
并利用了这一点
Don't get so sentimental.
别那么肉麻
I might cry.
我会哭的
You're a good man, Jack.
你是个好人 杰克
I know that.
这我知道
I have something for you.
我有东西给你
I found this in Vernon's briefcase.
我在弗农的公文包里发现了这个
The Arena Club pin. I've seen them before.
竞技俱乐部的领针 我见过
It's also a key.
还是枚钥匙
A key to what?
开什么的钥匙
Guess we'll just have to figure that out.
看来得靠我们来想明白了
You weren't really gonna shoot me, were you, Peggy?
你当时不是真的要开枪打我吧 佩吉
Just...forget it.
算了
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
Nice work, Aloysius.
好样的 阿洛伊休斯
Was that Samberly?
那是桑伯里吗
Dr. Samberly, are you all right?
桑伯里博士 你还好吗
Samberly?
桑伯里
Anybody got eyes on Samberly?
有人能看到桑伯里吗
No, but I got eyes on Whitney Frost
不能 但我能看到惠特妮·弗罗斯特
heading towards the rift.
她冲裂缝去了
Everybody mobilize!
大家行动
I knew it would work.
我就知道会好使的
I just knew it.
我就知道
I have a clear shot!
我可以击中她
Take it, Howard!
开炮 霍华德
Jarvis!
贾维斯
No. No!
不 不
Whitney Frost, you are under arrest! No!
惠特妮·弗罗斯特 你被捕了 不
Please! I need it!
不要 我需要它
Give it back!
还给我
Come on. No!
起来吧 不要
Hey, look at that. Your face is fixed.
看啊 你的脸恢复了
You'll look real pretty in prison.
你在监狱里肯定好看
Let's get her to the car.
把她押上车
Let me go!
放开我
Let me go!
放开我
What could be the matter?
出了什么问题
I don't know. Maybe one of the relays failed.
我不知道 可能是哪个继电器坏掉了
What is it?
怎么了
The radio controller's not responding. Can you fix it?
无线电控制器没响应 你能修好吗
Working on it. The rift is becoming unstable.
在修呢 裂缝越来越不稳定了
We need to shut it down before we lose control of it.
我们得在完全失控前把它关掉
What about the gamma cannon?
伽马炮呢
Still recharging.
还在充电
There is one other option, but it's not good.
还有个选择 但不是个好选择
We could use the manual override. Well, then use it.
我们可以手动超控 那就做啊
The crank is on the device,
曲柄在设备上
on the right-hand side of the base.
在底座右手边
So whoever shuts it down
那么去关掉它的人
will be in the danger zone when the rift closes.
会在裂缝关闭时处于危险区内
Meaning they'll get sucked inside.
那么就也会被吸进去
That's about the size of it.
就是这样
I'll do it. Nope.
我去 不行
I built it -- badly, as it turns out.
我建的 还没建好
It's my responsibility. No, let me.
这是我的责任 不 我来
I was sent back the first time.
它上一次就把我送回来了
There's a chance it'll happen again.
或许还会再走运
I feel I'm to blame for this. I --
我觉得这事怪我
Wouldn't be the first suicide mission I've come back from.
这不会是我第一次在自杀式行动中幸存了
Well, that's not fair.
这可不公平
Daniel, get back here!
丹尼尔 回来
Keep working on a way to shut it down.
继续想办法关掉它
If you figure it out, I'll bail.
如果你们想出来 我就出来
It's working!
好使了
Is there nothing we can do?
我们不能做什么吗
I'm thinking.
我在想
How long until the gamma cannon's charged?
伽马炮什么时候能充好
20 more minutes, at least.
至少还得20分钟
It doesn't have enough energy to fire.
还没有足够发射的能量
Could we detonate it inside the rift?
能不能把它在裂缝里引爆
Samberly took the explosives out.
桑伯里把爆♥炸♥物拿出去了
Back in a jiffy!
就回来
Look!
瞧啊
Daniel, hold on!
丹尼尔 撑住
I got you, Peg!
我抓住你了 小佩
Peg, I want you to know,
小佩 我想告诉你
I'm not thinking any unsavory thoughts about you right now!
我现在对你没有任何下流想法
Wait. There's one.
等等 还是有一个的
Are you all right, Peg?! I've got hold of him!
没事吧 小佩 我抓住他了
Peggy, let go!
佩吉 放手吧
No, Daniel, hold on!
不 丹尼尔 撑住
Hey, he's not supposed to be in there!
他可不该进去的
Jarvis, what the hell are you doing?!
贾维斯 你干什么呢
Gamma cannon can't fire,
伽马炮无法发射
but it could be detonated inside the rift, correct?!
但可以在裂缝里引爆 对吧
And how are we supposed to do that?!
我们要怎么引爆
Well, it would entail destroying your hover car,
得毁掉你的悬浮车
if you don't mind!
如果您不介意的话
Samberly, get the core out of the gamma cannon!
桑伯里 把伽马炮的内核取出来
Stand back!
退后
Work good enough for you now, Dr. Wilkes?!
这下够好用了吧 威尔克斯博士
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
I didn't faint.
我没晕倒
I...did faint.
我晕倒了
Look, I'm only thinking about this as a way to help humanity.
我只是把这当做帮助人类的办法
Humanity? Your chief concern is helping your bank account.
人类 你最关心的就是你的银行账户
People thought that splitting the atom
人们曾以为分♥裂♥原子
would be the end of the world.
会导致世界末日
Look at us now. Yes, look at us
瞧我们现在 是啊 瞧我们
developing exponentially more horrific ways to kill each other.
研发更可怕的自相残杀的方式
Zero Matter, in the right hands,
零物质 如果在对的人手中
could've launched us a hundred years ahead.
本可把历史向前推进一百年
Technologically speaking,
从技术层面上讲
if we harness Is he still whining about this?
如果我们控制... 他还在抱怨吗
Until the end of time. Sleep well? I did.
直到时间尽头 睡得好吗 嗯
And I could sleep another week.
我还能再睡一周呢
I'm sorry, Doc.
抱歉 博士
But I expect to see you in the office, 8:00 a.m. Sharp, come Monday.
但周一早上8点整 我要在办公室见到你
What's this now?
怎么回事
Mr. Stark has very graciously
斯塔克先生很慷慨地
offered me a position in his new facility.
邀请我去他的新设施工作
Oh, I didn't know he had one.
我不知道他有个新设施
I have all this land in Malibu. It's not doing anything.
我在马里布有大♥片♥地♥产♥ 闲置没用
There's this new project I came up with in Peru.
我在秘鲁构想了一个新项目
I think it could be big.
我觉得会很有前途
Congratulations.
恭喜
I'm gonna go for a swim.
我要去游个泳
You might want to stay inside.
你还是留在屋里吧
Bathing suits cause too much friction drag.
泳衣摩擦阻力太大了
Well, the warning is appreciated.
多谢提醒
Back to New York?
回纽约吗
Yes.
是啊
It's been a much longer trip than expected.
没想到这一趟会待这么久
Perhaps if we'd met under different circumstances.
或许如果我们认识的方式不是这样
I've learned that dwelling on what might have been...
我已经明白了 人活着不能总去考虑
it's no way to live.
如果可能会怎样
I'm very happy to have had the chance to know you, Jason.
很高兴我有机会认识你 杰森
So am I.
我也是
剧集 | 特工卡特(2015) | 导航列表