Le Colonel, mes amis,
上校先生 我的朋友
he is not a policeman but is retained by the Foreign Office.
他不是警♥察♥ 但他为外♥交♥部♥工作
His mission in Syria was
他在叙利亚的任务
to uncover and destroy the trafficking of female slaves.
就是要捣毁贩卖♥♥女奴的非法交易
The abduction and sale of women for one purpose only.
贩卖♥♥妇女只有一个目的
Pardonnezmoi, mesdames. I knew it!
对不起 女士们 我就知道!
Arab women.
阿♥拉♥伯女人
Whatever the client ordered.
不管客户要什么
White women? Yes.
白种女人? 对
They wanted... me?
他们想要...我?
Helas, mademoiselle.
答对了 小姐
It is the opinion of Poirot...
我认为...
that there is a person who instructed his agent
有一个人指挥他的手下
to search for a young lady who is Caucasian and resembled you.
去找一个像你的白种女人
Exactement.
对极了
With your skin that is pale and your hair that is red.
雪白的皮肤 红色的头发
Who is this agent, Poirot?
那个人贩子是谁 波罗?
Is he here amongst us now?
他在我们之中吗?
Certainement!
当然!
Mademoiselle Jinny, when you struck at your attacker that night,
吉尼小姐 那天晚上你和袭击你的人搏斗之时
you hit your target.
你打中了你的目标
It's OK.
没事了
The woman who befriended you so assiduously...
那个对你友善 献殷勤的女人...
it was she who was smothering your face!
就是她想让你窒息!
Sister Agnieszka!
安格尼斯嘉修女!
Rot in hell!
在地狱中糜烂吧!
You, Sister, will face the consequences.
你 修女 会受到应有的惩罚
The key... to the murder of Lady Boynton...
找到杀博因顿夫人的凶手的关键...
it is not who, it is when.
不在于凶手是谁 而是何时
Dame Celia, do you have any children?
西莉亚女士 您有孩子吗?
No, I do not.
不 我没有
I urge you to reconsider your answer, madame.
我请求您再重新考虑这个问题 夫人
I cannot reconsider. I have no children.
我没法重新考虑 我没有孩子
Madame, you are a liar.
夫人 您在说谎
You have a daughter and she is amongst us now.
你有一个女儿 她就在我们中间
That is a filthy lie. And in extremely poor taste.
这是无♥耻♥的谎言 荒唐至极
So you disown her now, as you did when she was a baby?
那您不认她 就像她还是个婴儿一样?
Reclaim her of your own volition!
您应该认她!
You owe to her a debt of ungiven love!
您欠她一份母爱!
I had no choice. No choice.
我没有办法 没有办法
What was your position in the household of Lady Boynton?
您在博因顿夫人家里地位如何?
In the days when she was Mrs Pierce? Hm?
在她还是皮尔斯夫人的时候? 嗯?
A junior maid. Oui, c'est.
低级佣人 对 是的
The servant of the lowest position whose duty it is to scrub.
佣人中最低等的 负责打扫卫生
Not to become pregnant by a guest of your employer.
而不是怀上您雇主邀请而来客人的孩子
The woman to whom you surrendered your child on the day of its birth.
你在孩子出生当天就把孩子交给了她
Is it me?
是我吗?
Non, mademoiselle Carol. It is not you.
不 卡罗尔小姐 不是你
Oh, my God.
噢 我的上帝
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
You gave birth to me?
你生下了我?
And delivered me up to that bitch?
然后把我交给那个贱女人?
I came... to save you.
我是来...救你的
How did you know this?
你怎么知道的?
Mademoiselle, Poirot he did not know for certain.
小姐 我也不十分肯定
Until this... very moment.
直至...现在
Non, non, non, mademoiselle.
不 不 不 小姐
Mon Colonel, Poirot he is much obliged to you for the accounts of the household
上校先生 我非常感谢您找到的佣人账册
and the registry of immigration
和移♥民♥记录
which shows that three weeks after the baby was born,
证明了在孩子出生的三周后
Celia Westholme arrived on the coast of Ireland,
西莉亚·韦斯特霍尔默抵达爱尔兰海岸
to be taken care of by nuns.
由修女照顾
Your child, she had been taken from you,
你的孩子 她被人从你身边带走了
and so you were now to become invisible, to nurse your shame.
而你必须销声匿迹 去抚平你的耻辱
But you were not to be the outcast. Oh, no.
但你不甘心这样被放逐 当然不
You were to recreate yourself as a free spirit.
你决心重新塑造全新的形象
A writer, a traveller. A success.
一个作家 旅行家 成功人士
Dame Celia Westholme.
成为西莉亚·韦斯特霍尔默夫人
And every time you thought of your daughter,
每当你想起你女儿的时候
you consoled yourself with the hope that she was happy
你安慰自己希望她很快乐
but she had not begun life afresh, she was not happy.
可她的生活并未改变 她并不快乐
She remained as a prisoner in the household of Lady Boynton.
她依然是博因顿夫人家里的囚犯
And your regret, it came flooding back...
愧疚之情像潮水一般涌向你...
to boil in your heart.
让你苦不堪言
Let me tell you a story.
我给你讲个故事
This... is the legend of Gilgamesh.
这就像...吉尔伽美什的传说
Gilgamesh was the most beautiful man in all creation.
吉尔伽美什是世上最英俊的男人
So you went in search of the father of your child, to Vienna,
所以你去寻找自己孩子的父亲 到了越南
so out of the way of your customary travels,
然后离开了你一贯的旅游路线
and together with this man, you agreed...
和那个男人一起 你们决定...
to investigate to see whether the cruelties of Lady Boynton they were true.
调查博因顿夫人的残暴是否属实
And you discovered that all of the children had been tormented.
最后你发现她所有的孩子都受尽折磨
It was not the hornet that stung Lady Boynton.
当时叮咬博因顿夫人的不是大黄蜂
How could it?
怎么可能?
Sorry, might have been stung. Ah!
抱歉 好像虫叮到了 啊!
The hornet, it was already dead!
那只大黄蜂本来就是死的!
You stung her...
你用这个...
with this...
刺了她...
Ah!
啊!
...which you then returned to Dr Gerard,
...你随后把它交给了
who had prepared it for you.
为你准备这个的杰勒德医生
I am stung!
我被蛰了!
He then cleaned it
然后他将针头清洗干净
and discarded it in the tent of Nanny Taylor,
扔在了保姆泰勒的帐篷里
to implicate her.
想嫁祸给她
This is... colossal!
这是...污蔑!
Wh-What was in the syringe?
那针头里是什么?
A concoction of your own devising, Doctor, probably based on morphia.
你自己配制的药剂 医生 或许是以吗♥啡♥为主
You can't kill a woman
那么少量的吗♥啡♥根本杀不死
the size of La Boynton with a thimbleful of morphia.
像博因顿夫人那种大块头的女人
As you well know.
您很清楚
Doctor, you affect to know little of the administering of drugs,
医生 却装作对药剂一无所知
when en effet you are the expert.
但实际上你精通药剂
You greet Poirot and ask him if he remembers you from Edinburgh.
你跟我打招呼 问我记不记得你从爱丁堡来
The "bonce doctor," huh, with a beard? Poirot, he remembers everything.
"脑科医生" 留着胡子? 我记得很清楚
When you took the witness stand in Edinburgh to speak on the mind,
当时你在爱丁堡作证
the clerk of the court, he read out your qualifications.
你对庭审法官宣读你的各种资历
Anaesthesia, Doctor, was your discipline,
你的专业是麻醉 医生
long before psychiatry.
很久之后才转为精神病学
No, of course you cannot kill Lady Boynton with such a dose,
不 那么小的药量你当然杀不死博因顿夫人
but you can remove from her control of the nervous system.
不过你能让她的神经系统瘫痪
The power over her movement. The power over her speech.
剥夺她的活动能力 让她无法讲话
And Lady Boynton, who professed herself
再说博因顿夫人明确表示过
a lover of the sun...
她很喜欢晒太阳...
was now roasting to death and could say nothing.
现在要被晒死了却什么话也说不出来
Ingenious, monsieur, and commendably grotesque.
真是聪明绝顶 先生 同样荒诞至极
But Lady Boynton did not "roast to death".
不过博因顿夫人不是被"晒死的"
She was stabbed.
她是被刺身亡
Your prestidigitation with drugs, Doctor, was not over yet.
你在药剂上耍的手段 先生 还不止这些
You injected yourself to simulate the symptoms of malaria.
你给自己注射了药 激发了疟疾的症状
Symptoms so authentic that you fooled even Dr King.
症状如此之像 甚至连金医生也被你糊弄了
I'll be fine!
我没事!
This gentleman needs to return to camp.
这位先生必须马上返回营地
Mademoiselle Jinny, she attended you.
吉尼小姐 她好心照顾你
And how did you repay her for her kindness?
但你是如何报答她的好意?
By giving to her another sedative of your own invention,
你给她也注射了自♥制♥的药剂
to consolidate your alibi.
为你的不在场证明下了保险
Earlier, you had killed a goat
早先 你杀死了一头羊
and trapped a quantity of its blood in a ball of wax.
把它的血装在空心的蜡丸里
This object you secreted in the folds of the clothes of your victim,
你悄悄地将这个东西♥藏♥在死者的衣服里
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表