Um...
唔...
Before we go any further... sir.
在我们开始之前...先生
Blimey!
啊呀!
Monsieur Goodman, perhaps you would be good enough to tell us
古德曼先生 也许你愿意告诉我们
what an agent in His Majesty's Secret Service...
陛下的秘密特工...
is doing here at the Meadowbank School.
在芳草地女校里做什么?
No sense dwelling on it, Chaddy.
没有必要细想 查德
We'll be all right if we keep our heads.
只要我们冷静就会没事的
There's er...
有一些...
...there's something you should know.
...有一些事情你需要知道
You are here because of the death
你来这里是为了
of Prince Ali Yusuf of Ramat,
拉马特的阿里·优素福亲王之死
are you not, Monsieur Goodman? Yes, sir.
不是吗 古德曼先生? 是的 先生
He was killed... attempting to flee his country.
他被杀了...试图逃离他的国家
Damn shame, really. Prince Ali would have made an enlightened ruler.
真可惜 阿里亲王本来可以是个开明的统治者
He was a democrat, which is probably what did the poor chap in.
他是一个民♥主♥主义者 可能就是这让他送了命
Anyway, just before all hell broke loose out there,
无论如何 在事情变得一团糟之前
we'd been picking up some interesting bits of chatter.
我们说点有用的事情
It seems someone was trying to get close to the Prince
貌似有人想要接近亲王
through an English friend of his - name of Bob Rawlinson.
通过一个叫鲍勃·罗林森的英国人
To get close to him with what purpose?
接近他有什么目的?
To destabilise the regime, we supposed. There was actually very little to go on.
我们认为是干扰政♥权♥ 实际上我们的线索很少
Just a name. Angel.
只有一个名字 安吉尔
And now, the um...
现在 嗯...
the next in line to the throne is here at Meadowbank.
下一届王位继承人在芳草地女校
The Princess?
公主?
Bloody hell, she said she was being watched! Maybe she was right.
见鬼 她说有人在监视她 或许她是对的
Maybe that's why Miss Springer was murdered.
可能那就是斯普林格小姐被谋杀的原因
But that is not the only reason you are here at Meadowbank School.
但那并非你在芳草地女校的唯一理由
Jennifer Sutcliffe, non?
詹尼弗·苏克里夫 是吗?
The niece of Bob Rawlinson.
鲍勃·罗林森的侄女
You're very well informed, sir.
你的消息很灵通啊 先生
Ah, Mademoiselle!
啊 小姐!
You depart?
要出去吗?
I'm going for lunch with my uncle, at Claridge's.
我要出去和叔叔吃午饭 在克拉里奇酒店
Ah.
啊
At least there I will not die a horrible death.
最起码在那我不会惨死
Well, that rather depends, I think, Mademoiselle, on the quality of the cuisine.
哦 那取决于菜的质量 小姐
George? C'est moi. Poirot.
乔治? 是我 波罗
I have for you the little task.
我有个小任务交给你
Is he going to continue to be my gardener?
他能继续做我的园丁吗?
Well, if you don't object. It puts him right in the centre of things.
当然 如果你不反对 很多事情都围绕着他
I hope you're not expecting more murders.
我希望你不是指还会有谋杀案
I'm sure not.
当然不是
Good!
那就好!
Because I doubt if the school could
因为我不知道如果一周内发生两起谋杀案
survive two homicides in one week.
学校还能不能熬过去
Now, Miss Rich has told us... Thank you.
现在 里奇小姐已经告诉我们... 谢谢
...she felt that there's been a strange sort of atmosphere.
...她觉得有某种奇怪的氛围
Yes, I'd concur.
是的 我赞同
Miss Chadwick said the same thing.
查德威克小姐也这么说
Er... No, thank you.
额...不 谢谢
And you, Mademoiselle?
你呢 女士?
Have you noticed anyone behaving in a way bizarre?
你注意到有人行为方式怪异的吗?
No, it's just a feeling, really.
不 这只是一种感觉 真的
Unless... Yes?
除非... 什么?
Something happened on the first day of term,
事情发生在新学期的第一天
when you presented the Pemberton Shield.
你展示彭伯顿之盾的时候
It was when that dreadful creature Lady Veronica rolled up.
维罗妮卡女士出现的时候
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Excuse me, excuse me.
打扰一下 打扰一下
Oh, Miss Bulstrode, so glad I've caught you.
哦 布尔斯特罗德小姐 很高兴我找到你了
Is there something the matter?
发生什么事吗?
I wasn't really listening. One develops a method of tuning out,
我也没认真听 有人发现了什么
like a wireless, you see.
就像无线电 你明白的
And I was far too concerned with what Lady Veronica was up to.
我实在很关心维罗妮卡女士在玩什么把戏
But when Mrs Upjohn left me,
但当厄普约翰太太离开我的时候
I couldn't shake off the feeling that I'd missed something very important.
我一直觉得错过了一些重要的事
She'd seen someone. Someone she thought was dead.
她看到了一个人 一个她以为死掉的人
Gosh, that really takes me back.
天啊 我想起来了
I mean, we knew all the agents from the files, of course.
我们认识档案里的所有特工 当然
Really, the most extraordinary resemblance.
真的 真是相像得不可思议
It was espionage she was talking about. Had to be. But it seemed so absurd.
她好像在说间谍 应该是 但这太荒谬了
I suppose the Secret Service recruits from all walks of life
特务机关招收各行各业的人
it's quite possible that Mrs Upjohn worked for them,
厄普约翰夫人很可能为他们工作
without being some sort of female Bulldog Drummond.
不会是什么名媛双胞胎案件
I'll get Goodman onto it.
我让古德曼去查查
There was a word.
还有一句话
A name.
一个名字
Think, Mademoiselle. This may be of vital importance.
想想 小姐 这是至关重要的
Good Lord, how extraordinary.
天啊 太不可思议了
But it's not possible.
但这是不可能的
The Angel!
安吉尔!
Angel. The Angel. That was it.
安吉尔 安吉尔 是的
Someone she recognised.
她认出了某个人
A parent? Or a relation of one of the pupils?
家长? 或是学生的亲人?
Or a teacher. Hardly a teacher.
或是老师 不可能是老师
But it is possible.
但这是有可能的
Easily solved. we'll get Mrs Upjohn down here right away.
这容易解决 我们马上去找厄普约翰夫人
Ah. There is a problem?
啊 有什么问题吗?
Mrs Upjohn has gone to Anatolia.
厄普约翰夫人去安纳托利亚了
On a bus.
正在公车上
Where on a bus?
哪里的公车?
Excuse I, Miss B. The Emir's car has just arrived
打搅一下 布尔斯特罗德小姐 酋长的车来了
and we can't find the wretched Princess Shaista.
但我们找不到谢思塔公主了
There must be some mistake. the Emir's car called for her an hour ago.
肯定有误会 酋长的车一小时前来叫她了
Oh. Well, probably a double booking.
哦 嗯 也许是个双预订
I'll go down and give them a flea in their ear.
我下去告诉他们没有这回事
Monsieur Poirot, could I have a word with you?
波罗先生 我可以私下跟你谈谈吗?
But of course, Mademoiselle.
当然 小姐
I just found it, I swear!
我刚刚才发现的 我发誓!
Found it? Where, Hsui Tai?
发现? 在哪发现的 苏苔?
In the flowerbeds.
在花圃里
I thought... Yes?
我想... 什么?
Well, it does look a lot like Miss Springer.
嗯 看上去很像斯普林格小姐
I thought it might be, you know, a clue.
我认为 这可能是线索
Indeed it might.
确实是
You permit?
能给我看看吗?
Merci.
谢谢
And the face of the unfortunate Mademoiselle Springer,
不幸的斯普林格小姐的脸
it has been well captured you would say? Very.
画得很像吧? 是的
Bon.
嗯
Honoria! What is it?
霍诺莉娅! 怎么了?
Princess Shaista.
谢思塔公主
No, she's gone!
不 她不见了
The Emir rang from Claridge's and everything,
酋长从克拉里奇酒店打电♥话♥来说
and Shaista never turned up.
谢思塔没有露面
Crumbs!
天哪!
I think I might swoon if anything else happens.
再发生点什么 我就要晕倒了
It's just too, too thrilling.
这真是太刺♥激♥了
Do you reckon she's been nabbed? Must have been.
你认为她被抓了? 一定是
White slavers, do you think?
白人奴隶 你觉得呢?
Oh, hardly.
哦 这不可能
Why not? She's not white, for one thing.
为什么呢? 首先 她不是白人
Come on. Better get to bed before Chadwick spots us.
走吧 最好在查德威克发现我们之前去睡觉
A word, Mr Goodman.
我们谈谈 古德曼先生
Kidnapped from under your nose?
在你眼皮子下发生的绑♥架♥?
Yes.
是的
The last thing you need is more publicity.
你最不需要的就是公众的注意
We're going to put it about that the girl's staying with her uncle at Claridge's.
我们会说公主和她叔叔一起在克拉里奇酒店
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表