And little by little, she grows to adore him.
而且一点一点地 她喜欢上了他
He changes his name to hers by deed poll
他通过契约改成了她的姓
and they come to Broadhinny.
然后他们一起来到了布罗德亨尼
But your real name, Monsieur,
但你的真名 先生
it is Evelyn Hope.
是伊林夫·侯普
N'est-ce pas?
不是吗?
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢?
The name "Evelyn Hope" that I discovered in the flyleaf of the book
我在扉页上发现的"伊林夫·侯普"这个名字
is in your handwriting.
是你的字迹
As are the words...
而这些字也一样
..."My mother"...
…"我的母亲"…
...on the back of this photograph.
…写在在这张照片的背后
And it was this photograph that Mrs McGinty found
麦金蒂太太在整理你的房♥间的时候
when she was tidying your room.
发现的正是这张照片
She assumed that it was the photograph of Laura Upward when she was young.
她以为这张是劳拉·厄普沃德小时候的照片
She could have no idea
她可能不知道
that Madame Upward was not your real mother.
厄普沃德夫人不是你的亲生母亲
But your real mother, Monsieur, it was Eva Kane!
但你的生母 先生 就是伊娃·凯恩!
And you know that if your Madre, she knows,
而且你也知道要是你的"母亲" 知道了
she would throw you out, out on your own,
她就会把你逐出去 自生自灭
to fend for yourself.
自食其力
It is not easy to make a living as a playwright without the help of a generous banker.
要是没有金主赞助 一个剧作家很难生存
So Mrs McGinty, she is silenced.
所以麦金蒂太太 她就被杀了
You ridiculous little man.
你这荒谬的小人
Where do you get these absurd ideas from?
你这些离奇的想法都是哪来的?
Ah, I will tell it to you. From the beginning,
啊 我会告诉你的 从开始说起
I thought there was something unnatural at the Laburnums.
我觉得拉布耐姆里面有的事情不对劲
Your attitude to Laura Upward,
你对劳拉·厄普沃德的态度
it was not the attitude of a son to a mother.
不像是儿子对母亲那样
It was rather the attitude of a protege to a patron.
而像是门徒对资助人
And Laura Upward, even though she adores you,
而且劳拉·厄普沃德 尽管很喜欢你
she treats you as an object of luxury,
但其实是把你当成了奢侈的摆设
for which she has bought and paid.
因为她买♥♥了你 养着你
But all goes well, eh?
一切都挺顺利 是吧?
For Robin Upward.
对于罗宾·厄普沃德来说
Soudainement he is the successful playwright.
突然之间 他就成了一个成功的剧作家
Until comes along... the McGinty.
但这时麦金蒂太太出现了
What are you to do?
你想怎么处理呢?
You steal the sugar hammer from the Summerhayes.
你从萨默海斯家偷了一把斧子
You can steal anything from the Summerhayes.
你从萨默海斯家偷东西太方便了
You drive your car to her cottage.
你开车到她家
Mrs McGinty, she is expecting...
麦金蒂太太 她在等...
le petit cadeau, eh?
她的小礼物 是吧?
A little present.
一份小礼物
Perhaps even the pay-off.
甚至有可能是封口费
Instead you smash in her skull.
但是你打碎了她的头
Next you fake a burglary.
然后你伪造了入室盗窃的现场
You mean Monsieur James Bentley to be fingered.
意图就是让詹姆士·宾特利先生成为众矢之的
You met him only a few days before. You found him to be a man of little intelligence.
你认识他没几天 你发现他人不聪明
So he will discover the body, he will panic, he will incriminate himself.
所以他会发现尸体 会惊慌失措 会自投罗网
Et voil? he does.
看吧 他确实这样了
He is tried and convicted.
他受审之后被定了罪
And all goes well...
一切看似都很顺利…
...until I produce my two photographs at the house that night.
…直到我那晚在她家 把那两张照片拿出来
And at that very moment,
就在那一刻
you know that your mother, she knows.
你知道你的母亲 她发觉了
And so you prepare your mise-en-scene
然后你就准备设局了
Damn, hang on a minute.
该死 等我一会
You leave Madame Oliver sitting in the car.
你让奥利弗夫人在车里坐着
Almost forgot your coffee.
差点忘了给你上咖啡
Now, are you sure you're going to be all right, precious?
你确定你没事吗 亲爱的?
I'll be fine.
我没事
And you kill her.
然后你就把她杀了
And the murder, it takes... a matter of seconds.
整个过程 只有…几秒钟
And now to make it look as though a woman committed the crime,
为了让这看起来像女性所为
you smear the cup with lipstick,
你把唇印留在杯子上
lipstick you had taken from the handbag of Madame Carpenter.
口红是你从卡朋特夫人的包里拿的
You even brought along a bottle of her scent most favourite.
你甚至还带了她最喜欢的香水
Now for the final act of incriminating a woman,
作为陷害一个女人的最后一步
you make a telephone call... to your mother.
你给…你的母亲打了电♥话♥
On your way to the theatre with Madame Oliver.
在和奥利弗夫人去剧院的路上
From Kilchester. Is that not right, Monsieur?
在科尔切斯特打的 是不是这样 先生?
Yes!
是的!
Yes, I did, and she was fine.
是我打的 她当时一切都好
Now, that is enough!
我受够了!
I shall certainly be contacting my lawyers immediately.
我现在就和我的律师联♥系♥
This lawyer had better be an expert, Monsieur!
最好是专家级的律师 先生!
Because you did not telephone to your mother.
因为你没有给你母亲打电♥话♥
Because at that time, Laura Upward, she was already dead.
因为那个时候 劳拉·厄普沃德 她已经死了
You made the telephone call to three women.
是你给那三个女人打的电♥话♥
Madame Eve Carpenter, Madame Shelagh Rendell
伊娃·卡彭斯夫人 希拉·伦德尔夫人
and Madame Maureen Summerhayes.
和莫林·萨默海斯夫人
You employed all the skills of the actor
你用到了作为演员的浑身解数
that you once were.
毕竟你以前当过演员
Hello. This is Laura Upward.
你好 我是劳拉·厄普沃德
I wonder, would you please give Mrs Rendell a message?
你能不能给伦德尔太太捎个口信?
And now you wanted to place any one of these three women at the scene of the crime.
你想把这三个女人都引到犯罪现场去
And once you had discovered that Maureen Summerhayes, she had been there,
而当你发现莫林·萨默海斯 她去过之后
it was then that you conceived the idea
那时你就酝酿了一个计划
of placing this photograph amongst her possessions.
把这张照片放到她的个人物品里面
After all, the sugar hammer was hers.
毕竟 斧子是她的
And because she had been adopted, she would find it very difficult
又因为她是被收养的 她很难证明
to prove that she was not the child of Eva Kane.
自己不是伊娃·凯恩的孩子
But you forgot to observe one little fact, Monsieur.
但是你忽略了一个小细节 先生
The fact that Madame Maureen Summerhayes never at any time wears the lipstick.
那就是莫林·萨默海斯从来都不涂口红
Is that not so, Madame?
不是吗 夫人?
No.
对的
I never wear lipstick.
我从不涂口红
Non.
正是
See, Monsieur,
你看 先生
when I tidied the drawer,
当我整理抽屉的时候
I knew that the person who had placed this photograph there...
我就知道放照片的那个人
...was typing above my head.
…就在我的头顶打字
And then I remembered what you said to Maureen Summerhayes,
然后我就想起了 你对莫林·萨默海斯说过
when she admitted to being adopted, that night.
在她说自己是被收养的那个晚上
Just be thankful someone took you in, darling.
亲爱的 有人收留你就谢天谢地了
It's cold out there.
外面很冷的
And then I remembered the title of your play as told to me by Madame Oliver.
我又想起奥利弗夫人告诉过我你剧本的名字
Abandoned.
被抛弃之人
And then I knew that you...
然后我又发现
Please... Monsieur Robin Upward...
求你了… 罗宾·厄普沃德先生
Or rather, Monsieur Evelyn Hope,
或者说 伊林夫·侯普先生
you were also adopted, is that not so?
你也是被收养的 不是吗?
Is that not so?
不是吗?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Don't look at me.
都别盯着我
Please!
求你们了
Don't look at me.
别盯着我
Hello, there.
你好啊
Not late, am I? We said four o'clock, didn't we?
我没迟到吧? 咱们说好四点的 对吧?
I believe we said three.
我们说的是三点吧
Oh, well, never mind.
噢 无所谓了
So, it was Robin Upward.
那么 是罗宾·厄普沃德干的
Whilst I was sitting in the car.
就在我坐在车里的时候
I must confess I'm astonished.
我得承认 我吃了一惊
I was certain it was the doctor or Joe Burch.
我还以为是那个医生或者是乔·伯奇
I am afraid, Madame, that your female intuition,
恐怕 夫人 您女性的直觉
it has taken the day off.
这次可能有点失灵
Nonsense. My mind was on other things, that's all.
瞎说 我当时想着别的事呢 就是这样
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表