and I just got it into my head to see what it would be like
我刚刚想到 在现实生活中
to tail a real, live person in real, live life.
真的跟踪一个人会是什么样的
And how was it?
结果如何呢?
What? Tailing a real, live person.
什么? 跟踪一个真实的人
Oh... it's much harder than you think.
噢...这比你想象的难多了
You're probably frightfully angry, but there's really no need.
你也许会生气 但这完全没必要
I'll toddle...
我会...
You were at the party, weren't you?
你当时也在聚会上 是吗?
Boring everybody stiff about the decline of the modern novel.
喋喋不休地说现代小说的退化
And then you were in the cafè, too.
然后你也在咖啡厅
Well, don't you want to see where I was going?
你不想看看我要去哪里吗?
Don't you want to follow me... all the way to the end?
你不想跟踪我...一路到底吗?
Why not toddle up there... hm?
为什么不在那里转转...嗯?
Oh.
噢
Thank you.
谢谢
Come in. Don't be shy.
进来吧 别不好意思
Welcome to my humble abode.
欢迎光临寒舍
Oh! Is this yours?
噢! 这是你家吗?
Girl Demanding An Abortion.
"要求堕胎的女孩"
What do you think? Oh, dear.
你觉得怎么样? 噢 亲爱的
Ah, here already. Keen as ever, I see.
啊 在这儿 和以前一样锐利 我懂了
Mrs Oliver, our paths cross again.
奥利弗太太 我们又见面了
Miss Cary, I'm so sorry, I didn't recognise you at first,
凯瑞小姐 对不起 我刚才没认出你
without your... without any...
你没有...没有...
Without my clothes on? Yes. Completely naked.
没有穿衣服? 是的 全♥裸♥
Mrs Oliver kindly came round to the apartment
奥利弗太太很好心的
to leave a novel for Norma to read.
把要给诺尔玛看的小说拿过来
Did she? That was kind.
是吗? 真好
What a series of coincidences.
真是一系列的巧合啊
And there I was, in the tearoom,
我就在那里 在茶室里
when Norma and David were having a cup of coffee.
诺尔玛和大卫当时正在喝咖啡
Were you really?
真的吗?
Yes, we were, as a matter of fact.
是的 事实上 我们都在那里
Extraordinary coincidence.
非同寻常的巧合
And then she decided to see what it would be like in real life to follow someone.
然后她想试试在现实生活中跟踪别人感觉如何
And of all the people in London, she chose me.
在伦敦的这么多人当中 她选择了我
Well, that's not quite how...
额 不是...
And how are you enjoying your slice of real life, Mrs Oliver?
你喜欢你的这次生活调剂吗 奥利弗太太?
Do you know, it's absolutely fascinating.
你知道吗 这太有趣了
Well, I don't want to take up any more of your time.
好吧 我不想耽误你的时间
Can I offer you a drink?
我给你倒杯酒吧?
Thank you so much, but I don't drink.
谢谢 但我不喝酒
Oh, the lady doesn't drink. Who'd have thought it?
噢 这位女士不喝酒 谁想得到啊?
Do you know where you are?
你知道你在哪吗?
Yes, yes, I'll be fine.
知道 知道 我没事的
Oh, your paintings are really very good. Terribly impressive draughtsmanship.
噢 你的画真的很不错 让人印象深刻
Oh, and I like the title, too.
噢 标题我也很喜欢
Girl Demanding An Abortion.
"要求堕胎的女孩"
I think the public will respond.
公众会有热烈反响的
Right or left?
右边还是左边?
Yes, George?
什么 乔治?
The concierge finally answered the telephone, sir.
门房♥终于回电♥话♥了 先生
He hasn't seen Mrs Oliver since earlier today,
今天稍早奥利弗太太离开布洛丁法♥院♥后
when she left Boradine Court.
他就没见过她了
She left in a great hurry, he says.
他说她离开得很匆忙
Les femmes.
女士们
That will be Madame Oliver now, George.
这次应该是奥利弗女士了 乔治
Please to show her in.
让她进来
Come quickly, Monsieur Poirot!
快过来 波罗先生!
Can you save me? Please.
你能救我吗? 求你了
Please.
求你了
Monsieur Poirot. Good morning, mademoiselle.
波罗先生 早上好 女士
Am I in your apartment? Oui, bien s?r.
我是在你的公♥寓♥吗? 是的
You know, my doctor gave to you only the little sedative,
我的医生只给你打了一点镇定剂
and you have slept for 14 hours.
你已经睡了十四个小时了
Who knows I'm here? No other person.
有谁知道我在这? 没有别人了
Except, of course, for my doctor and mon valet, George.
当然 除了我的医生和仆人乔治
You are quite safe, Mademoiselle Restarick.
你现在很安全 雷斯塔里克小姐
But why did you feel the need to see me
但是 你为什么觉得需要找我
about the murder of Mademoiselle Seagram?
谈施格兰姆女士的谋杀案?
You believe me, then? Nobody else wants to.
这么说 你相信我? 其他人都不信
I have no doubt that she was murdered.
我毫不怀疑她是被谋杀的
But tell to me, mademoiselle,
告诉我 女士
why do you feel that it was you yourself who murdered Nanny Seagram?
你为什么觉得是你杀了施格兰姆保姆?
Has anything of this nature ever happened to you before?
这样的事以前在你身上也发生过吗?
No.
没有
I'd like to leave now.
我现在想离开了
No, no, no, I implore you to stay.
不不不 我请你留下来
You came looking for my help and that is what I am giving to you.
你是来寻求我的帮助的 我会帮你的
I don't want your help, I want to go.
我不想要你的帮助 我想离开
But to go where?
离开去哪里呢?
Mademoiselle, there is no other place that is safe for you just now.
女士 现在没有其他地方对你来说是安全的
Do you feel close to your great-uncle, Sir Roderick?
你和你的舅父关系密切吗 雷斯塔里克小姐?
He used to have time for me,
他以前常和我在一起
but now he only has time for Sonia.
但现在只和索尼娅在一起
Ah. And how long has she been his...
啊 从什么时候开始 她成了她的...
...companion?
...伴侣?
She arrived at Crosshedges about... six months ago.
她大概半年前来到十字树篱庄园
I see.
我知道了
When did Sir Roderick lose his sight?
罗德里克先生是何时开始失明的?
It was never good.
他的视力一向不好
It failed completely about 10 years ago.
大概是十年前完全失明的
Hm.
嗯
Excuse me, sir.
打扰一下 先生
Parfait! George, mon valet, is also the chef exceptionnel.
稍等 是乔治 我的仆人 也是大厨
Please eat, mademoiselle. We need you to be strong over the next few days.
请坐 女士 接下来几天 我们需要你坚强点
Why? Just eat, and we will talk some more.
为什么? 你就吃吧 我们晚点再谈
Catch the peacock.
抓住孔雀
Tell the police in the event of my death...
如果我死了 告诉警♥察♥...
You've been hit on the head, Mrs Oliver.
你的头被打了 奥利弗太太
Who are you? Who?
你是谁? 谁?
Who? Who hit you on the head?
谁? 谁打了你的头?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Ah, I know who you are.
啊 我知道你是谁
Couldn't mistake those moustaches anywhere.
我不可能认错你的胡子
What are you doing here? Where am I?
你在这儿干什么? 我在哪里?
I warned you to be careful, chère madame.
我警告过你小心点的 女士
Oh... my head aches.
哦...我的头好痛
You've been hit with a blunt instrument, madam.
你是被钝器打伤的 女士
And the contents of your handbag have been stolen.
你的手提袋里的东西被偷了
By the peacock. She's delirious.
是孔雀偷的 她精神错乱了
No, I'm not. I assure you, this is how she is.
不 我没有 我保证 她一定是的
Talk to me, madame. Did you actually see the peacock strike you?
告诉我 女士 你确实看到孔雀袭击你了吗?
This is important.
这很重要
She may have difficulty remembering things.
她的记忆力可能有问题
Nonsense!
胡说1
I remember everything vividly.
每件事我都记得很清楚
There was a Girl Demanding An Abortion.
有一个"要求堕胎的女孩"
Who was this girl?
那个女孩是谁?
Though it didn't look like that to me.
虽然我看来不是那么回事
It was the second girl.
是第二个女孩
There were two girls demanding abortions?
有两个女孩要求堕胎?
Did you actually see the peacock strike you?
你确实看到孔雀袭击你了吗?
No, I didn't see anything.
不 我什么也没看到
It all flew by so quickly.
事情发生得太快了
Can you remember what was in your handbag?
你还记得你的手提包里有什么吗?
I think I'll go to sleep now.
我要睡觉了
Bon.
好的
I bid you good day.
祝你今天愉快
Was it the... peacock that flew by quickly?
是孔雀飞得很快吗?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表