Ah.
啊哈
Au revoir, Inspector. Au revoir, Monsieur.
再见 警官 再见 先生
Madame Upjohn. Oh, Monsieur Poirot.
厄普约翰夫人 哦 波罗先生
You should be very proud of your little one.
你应该以你的女儿为荣
She has shown the great courage.
她表现出极大的勇气
Never mind that, Mr P.
不要提了 波罗先生
What about Mummy here? A secret agent?
那妈妈呢? 秘密特工?
All this time and I never knew. Well, not really.
我一直都不知道 没什么
She's told me all about the shooting and Miss Shapland,
枪击和沙普兰小姐 她全告诉我了
and it is bloody exciting.
真是太刺♥激♥了
Julia! alas!
朱利娅! 啊哈!
Sorry!
对不起
But it is.
但确实是啊
I suppose school's going to be awfully dreary
我觉得学校生活会很无聊
now people aren't getting bumped off all over the place.
现在可不是到处都有谋杀案的
Are you heading back to town? Alas, oui.
你要回城里吗? 对
I have an appointment with your Foreign Office.
我和外♥交♥部♥有约
There is a little matter of a king's ransom in rubies that must be returned.
有一大笔财富要还回去
Oh, yes.
哦 是的
Oh, they were rather smashing! Oui.
哦 它们真是太棒了 对
No chance they could be regarded as,
毫无疑问它们被叫做...
what-d'you-call-it? Treasure trove?
你们叫它什么来着? 宝藏?
Non, mais non.
不 不
The jewels, they must be returned to their rightful owner,
珠宝必须还给真正的所有者
the real Princess Shaista,
真正的谢思塔公主
who has been found to live a life quite pleasant in a Swiss chalet.
她在瑞士农舍里过着十分惬意的生活
But in recognition of your assistance so great in this affair so dangerous,
但是为了酬谢你在这起危险案件中的帮助
I have been authorised to present to you un petit cadeau.
我被授权给你一些小礼物
What are they?
什么礼物?
I believe they are called the gobstoppers.
它们叫做大块硬糖
Oh.
哦
Super.
太好了
Well, say thank you to Monsieur Poirot, Julia.
朱利娅 谢谢波罗先生
Thank you. Je vous en prie, Mademoiselle.
谢谢 别客气 小姐
Oh! And, Mademoiselle, please to take care when eating a red one, uh?
哦 小姐 当你吃红的糖果时小心一点
It has a centre most hard.
它的中心很硬
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表