If James Bentley did not kill Mrs McGinty,
如果詹姆士·宾特利确实没有杀害麦金蒂夫人
who did?
那是谁杀的?
I hope you'll be comfortable, Mr Poirot.
我希望您觉得舒适 波罗先生
If there's anything you'd like to change, please say so.
如有任何需要变动的 您不妨直说
The only thing I would change, Madame,
夫人 唯一我想变动的就是
were it within my power,
在我力所能及的范围内
would be to provide you with a suitable domestic.
给您找到一位合适的佣人
I know, it's a terrible bother.
我知道 这事挺麻烦的
We had a really good daily, but she was murdered.
我们曾经有个相当出色的女佣 可她被杀害了
Just my luck.
真倒霉
She came every Monday, every Thursday, regular as clockwork.
她每周一 周四过来 相当准时
Why are the bloody geese in the hall, Maureen?
这些该死的鹅怎么会在客厅 莫林?
Ah, hello.
啊 幸会
Monsieur.
先生
New PG?
新房♥客?
I hope you enjoy your stay. It's a decent part of the world.
希望您在这儿过得愉快 这是个好地方
Our terms are weekly in advance if you don't mind.
如果您不介意 我们的条件是按周预付
Dinner shouldn't be too long now.
晚餐应该很快就好了
Madame...
夫人...
the window in my room, it does not close properly.
我房♥间的窗户关不紧
There is the current of the cold air.
总有冷风吹进来
I know.
我知道
Johnny's father and mother were badly off, poor dears.
强尼的父母很拮据 真可怜
Never did a thing to the house.
这房♥子从未加以修缮
And when we came back from India, Johnny couldn't afford to either.
我们从印度回来的时候 强尼也负担不起了
And now he's writing his memoirs - Highways And Byways Of Hindustan.
目前他正在撰写回忆录"印度的大街小巷"
That's why the place is falling down
所以这房♥子才会日渐破落
and that's why we take in PGs.
所以我们才接纳房♥客
PGs?
意思是?
Paying Guests.
租客
Good boy.
乖孩子
Things are a bit buggered at the minute, financially.
眼下的经济状况有点窘迫啊
Can't be easy for Johnny in the village.
强尼在乡下也不容易
They're all very nice people in Broadhinny.
博西尼的人们都十分友善
I say, do you mind me slicing these in here?
我说 您介意我在这儿切东西吗?
The smell in the kitchen is unacceptable.
厨房♥里的味道真是难以忍♥受
Not at all, Madame.
完全不介意 夫人
Perhaps I should tell you a little bit more about myself.
也许我该跟你再介绍一下我自己
Uhhuh. I am a detective.
好啊 我是个侦探
Are you?
真的?
Mais, oui. Oh.
真的 噢
Hercule Poirot.
我叫赫尔克里·波罗
The most famous detective in the world.
当今最著名的侦探
And I am here to investigate the murder of Mrs McGinty.
我是来此调查麦金蒂夫人被谋杀一案
Ouch! Ooh!
哎哟! 噢!
Madame, you will forgive me,
夫人 请您原谅
but I do not think that tonight I will require the dinner.
不过我今晚可能不会在这儿用餐
Take them twice a day, Bessie, and the hot flushes should stop.
一天两次 贝茜 烧就会退了
Thank you, Doctor. Thank you.
谢谢 医生 谢谢
Good day.
您好
Monsieur le Docteur.
医生先生
S'il vous pla, Madame.
打扰了 夫人
I says to Auntie,
我劝过姑妈
"You oughtn't have a man like that in the house,
"您不该把房♥子租给这么一个男人
wandering around, muttering to himself. He might go off his head. "
四处晃悠 喃喃自语 他很可能会发疯的"
And, of course, he did.
现在好了 他把她杀了
Dreadful.
真可怕
Then he goes and hides the loot under a stone.
他还把赃物藏在一块石头下
I mean, what kind of halfwit does that?
怎么会有这样的笨蛋?
If you please, may I ask of you some questions about your auntie?
您允许的话 能问些关于您姑妈的问题吗?
Oh, she's dead, poor soul.
噢 她已经往生 可怜人呐
She was 6♥4♥.
她才6♥4♥岁
My uncle died young of pneumonia.
我叔叔年轻的时候死于肺炎
So Auntie goes out as a charlady.
所以姑妈就出去当女佣
There's plenty of rich people hereabouts who don't know how to mop their own floors.
附近有许多有钱人连自家的地板也不会拖
And your auntie...
而您姑妈
did she live in this house for long?
她久住于此?
Oh, forever.
噢 没离开过
And you, Madame Burch?
那么您呢 伯奇夫人?
We were lucky to get this. It's got a garden.
我们有幸得到了这房♥子 还带一处花♥园♥
Oh, so your auntie left you
噢 您姑妈在她的遗嘱里
this house in her will?
给您留下了这座房♥子?
Don't say we wanted her money, the little bit she had.
别说我们贪图她的钱 她没什么钱
Don't think we wanted the house either.
也别认为我们贪图这房♥子
But you're not going to say no, are you, if you inherit?
不过假如能继承 您也不会拒绝的是吗?
What did Auntie like?
您姑妈喜欢些什么?
Normal things. You know, knitting... cats and dogs.
寻常玩意儿 编织... 猫猫狗狗
She loved her Sunday papers.
她还酷爱阅读周日的报纸
All the film stars and that.
影星们的那些事
Tea?
茶好吗?
Merci.
谢谢
No milk, if you please?
请别加牛奶
No milk? Non.
不加牛奶? 是的
You foreigners are fussy, aren't you?
你们外国人都很挑剔啊 是吗?
Merci, Madame.
感谢您 夫人
Bessie, who's this?
贝茜 他是谁?
This is Mr... Ooh, I can't pronounce his name.
这位是... 他的名字我读得不好
He came to see where poor Auntie was killed.
他来看看可怜的姑妈被杀害的地方
This is my husband.
他是我丈夫
What are you doing in my house?
你在我家干什么?
He's got a letter, Joe, from the police.
他有一封警方的介绍信 乔
It's like I told your superintendent.
我跟您那位警长说过
We was at the cinema in Kilchester.
我们当时在锡尔切斯特的电影院
That's three miles from Drymouth, four miles from here.
那儿离德茅斯三公里 离此地四公里
But you travel by the train?
你们坐火车来回?
No, mate, can't afford it.
不是 老兄 负担不起
We travel by bike, don't we, Bessie?
我们骑自行车来回 不是吗 贝茜?
Or I don't travel at all.
或者说我根本不出远门
Mademoiselle.
小姐
How can I help you, sir?
您需要点什么 先生?
I am Hercule Poirot.
我叫赫尔克里·波罗
And if you please, I would like to buy some writing paper and some envelopes.
劳烦您 我想买♥♥一些信纸和信封
This is a nice blue bond.
这是上好的蓝色公文纸
So, what brings you to Broadhinny, then?
是什么风把您吹到博西尼来了?
The murder of Mrs McGinty.
麦金蒂夫人的谋杀案
Oh, that.
噢 那件事
That was a shocking carry on.
这事还让人心有余悸
You knew her well?
您熟悉她吗?
We passed the time of day. Anything else?
我们聊过天 还需要什么?
Yes. If you please,
是的 劳驾您
12 one-penny stamps.
12张一便士的邮票
Tell to me, you know her niece Madame Burch?
告诉我 您认识她侄女伯奇夫人吗?
I know Bessie Burch.
我认识贝茜·伯奇
And Mrs McGinty, she was fond of her?
那么麦金蒂夫人 她喜爱她的侄女吗?
Very fond, I think.
我想是疼爱有加
And the husband of her niece, Mrs McGinty was fond of him also?
她侄女的丈夫 麦金蒂夫人也同样喜欢他?
As far as I know.
我认为是的
And when did you last see Mrs McGinty?
您最后一次见麦金蒂夫人是何时了?
Let's think. She died on a Wednesday.
我想想 她星期三死的
It must have been early on Monday.
那就一定是星期一早上
She came in for a bottle of ink.
她来这儿买♥♥了一瓶墨水
A bottle of ink? I expect she wanted to write a letter.
一瓶墨水? 我猜她是想写信
Morning, Mrs Carpenter.
早上好 卡朋特夫人
Miss Sweetiman.
斯维蒂曼小姐
Oh, sorry.
噢 抱歉
Good gracious, it's you, Monsieur Poirot.
天呐 是您啊 波罗先生
Madame Oliver. What are you...
奥利弗夫人 您...
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
But what was it?
刚刚那是什么?
An apple core. Won't do you any harm.
一个苹果核 伤不着您的
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表