God, she was an evil woman.
我的天 她是个邪恶的女人
And Lesley, madame?
莱斯利呢 女士?
What became of her? She is alive?
她之后怎样了? 还活着吗?
Fa... Fa... Father!
父...父...父亲!
I'm not your father, my dear.
我不是你的父亲 亲爱的
But I'll do my best. Can you get me that bag?
可是我会尽力的 你可以帮我拿一下袋子吗?
I'll do my best to make you comfortable.
我会尽力让你舒服点的
All right?
好吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Bog standard sedative. Check it if you want, Poirot.
给她一点镇静剂 请随便检查 波罗
Come on. There's a good girl.
来吧 好女孩
Oh, Monsieur Cope.
噢 科普先生
Monsieur, do you have a moment?
先生 你有时间吗?
But of course. I, er...
当然 我...
I don't know if this has any relevance to, er...
我不知道这 嗯...
what's been going on, but...
和发生的事有无关系 不过...
it seems I've lost quite a lot of money.
不过我好像损失了很多钱
Monsieur Cope, je suis desol?
科普先生 我为此感到抱歉
No, no, that's OK.
不 不 没关系
What's of interest is that the stock that's gone down the pan
有意思的是 股票跌得很厉害的
is The Pierce Holding Company.
就是皮尔斯股份公♥司♥
Non. Yes. Lady Boynton's outfit.
不会吧 是的 博因顿女士的公♥司♥
Fireproof, bombproof,
防水 防弹
the safest bet on Wall Street.
应该是华尔街最安全的才对
I myself invested substantially.
我个人投资了很多
Seems that there's been this rumour about the true value of the company.
看来确实有关于公♥司♥真正价值的流言存在
These things, they come and go.
这些东西 来得快去得也快
Lady Boynton'd generally get up on her hind legs, tell everyone to shut up and sit up straight.
博因顿女士只要坐在那里 让所有人闭嘴坐好
It'd all calm down.
一切都会平静下来
But she wasn't there. The rumour became a panic,
可是她一不在 流言就造成了恐慌
then a stampede to get out.
有一大群人都辞职不做了
The whole outfit's bust to hell.
整间公♥司♥几乎瘫痪了
The shares are worthless.
股份变得毫无价值
Oh God, here comes that ghastly little Belgian,
噢 我的天 那个讨厌的比利时矮个子来了
wringing his hands like the cowman come to collect his Christmas box.
像养牛的人一样拧着手去拿圣诞礼物
He's being respectful, Father.
他值得被尊敬 父亲
He's being a damned nuisance.
他是个讨人厌的东西
Monsieur.
先生
Come for a nightcap among the bereaved?
想和痛失家人的我们一起喝一杯吗?
Non, merci, Lord Boynton, quand-me.
噢 谢谢 博因顿先生
Oh for God's sake, sit down, Poirot,
噢 我的天 坐下来吧 波罗
you're giving me indigestion, hovering like that.
你这样到处晃看得我消化不良
Merci.
谢谢
I suppose it is quite proper that I should be questioned.
我会被调查也是理所当然的事吧
I was on the spot at the time.
那个时候我正在现场
And I imagine I inherit my wife's estate, so...
我应该会继承我妻子的遗产 所以...
And the estate of Lady Boynton.
博因顿女士的遗产...
Of what does this principally consist?
她的遗产大概有哪些呢?
God knows. I never had charge of the money.
谁知道 我从来不管钱的
Leonora just subbed the digging as it went along.
利奥诺拉一直以来都牢牢守住她的钱
Do you know, Leonard?
你知道吗 里奥纳德?
Raymond would have a clearer idea of value
雷蒙德对这个会比较有概念吧
but it must add up to a few quid.
不过这加起来应该也只值几个钱而已
You disagree, monsieur?
你不赞同 先生?
Since we have been in Syria,
自从那时我们在叙利亚开始
there has been the financial collapse catastrophique.
就碰到了金融危机
The Pierce Holding Company is utterly disintegrated.
皮尔斯股份公♥司♥已经完全崩溃了
It seems that the death of Lady Boynton was not enough.
博因顿女士的死好像还不够
It also seems that...
似乎...
she has been obliterated from the earth.
她已经被这个世界离弃了
It may surprise you to know, Mr Poirot,
破落先生 你可能会很惊讶
that I am not unaware
我居然没有意识到
that Lady Boynton was not universally adored.
博因顿女士不是讨人喜欢的人
Like many women who know their own mind,
就像其他很多女人 她也了解自己
she found it all too easy to make enemies.
她很容易树敌
She did not make an enemy of me.
可是她并没有把我当作敌人
I loved her.
我爱她
I am not ashamed to say so
对你或对我儿子这么说
to you or to my son.
我不会感到害臊
Was it necessary to air that observation in quite that way?
你的调查有必要用这种方式进行吗?
The methods of Poirot, monsieur, cannot always be agrble.
波罗的方式 先生 很难尽如人意的
Mesdames.
小姐们
Excusez-moi, Dame Celia.
抱歉 西莉亚夫人
Were you acquainted with Lady Boynton before encountering her at the tomb?
在墓地见面之前你就认识博因顿夫人吗?
Well, I'd seen her about.
呃 我有见过她几次
Where had you seen her, madame?
你在哪里见过她呢 女士?
Lady Boynton was pointed out to me by a man at a party
一次舞会 一位男士把博因顿女士指给我看
who then preceded to tell me rather a lot about her.
他还很我说了很多关于她的事
About the way, in particular, she treated her children.
很详细说了她怎么对待她的小孩
I decided then that I had no wish to further acquaintance with the woman.
从那天起我就决定不要跟那个女人深交了
She sounded perfectly odious.
她听起来很可怕
Who was this man that was so well-informed?
那么详尽的告诉你的那个男士是谁?
I didn't get his name.
我不知道他的名字
I wanted her dead, too. Just in case you were wondering.
我也想她死 要是你想知道的话
She was clearly blocking my way.
她对我来说太碍手碍脚了
Raymond couldn't even look me in the eye
当她还在世的时候
with her still in existence.
雷蒙德几乎不会看着我的眼睛
So do you commend yourself to me as a suspect, mademoiselle?
所以你是在承认你是嫌疑犯吗 小姐?
I commend myself to you as one who has recently invested a great deal of time
我只是跟你说我最近花了很多时间
in a relationship that was always heading nowhere.
在一段以前不会有结果的恋情里
I now know that when I find something I want,
我现在知道 一旦找到自己要的东西
I must act to take it.
就要千方百计得到它
Bravo!
很好!
Sadly, all this resolution has taken your mind off the game.
不幸的是 你的这些决心让你分神了
Little trick I learnt the other day in Vienna.
我之前在维也纳学到的小把戏
You see? Just when you least expect it, the church comes storming back.
你看? 希望越小 收获越大
Checkmate.
将军
I didn't know you smoked.
你不知道你抽烟
I don't.
我不抽
I've given up.
我放弃了
Since you threw the cigarette away, you've given up?
你把香烟丢掉的时候就放弃了?
Your determination is impressive. All six seconds of it.
你的意志力真让人深刻啊 只有六秒钟
Keep talking, I could go ten.
继续说 我可以坚持到十秒
If I hadn't spoken,
如果我没有说的话
would you just have kept watching me?
你也会这样一直看着我吗?
We'll never know.
我们永远不会知道
You're a strange man.
你是个奇怪的人
Does that matter?
这要紧吗?
Not necessarily.
不
Raymond. Yeah.
雷蒙德 嗯
Now is the time to kiss me.
是时候亲吻我了
Yeah.
嗯
Anybody in here who isn't dead?
有没有活着的人在啊?
They have him, by God!
他们找到他了 天啊!
They have found the head of John!
他们找到约翰的头了!
News that is astonishing, monsieur.
令人吃惊的消息啊 先生
I must return to Ain Musa immediately.
我必须马上回艾因河
Is there a problem?
发生什么事了吗?
Nanny Taylor has drowned herself in the bath.
泰勒保姆淹死在浴缸里了
Suicide. Oh, my God. That's awful news.
自杀 噢 天啊 太可怕了
Is somebody... dealing with it?
有人...处理这件事吗?
Oui, monsieur.
有的 先生
Because I must...
因为我必须...
I must get back to the dig, I can't... you know.
我要回到挖掘地 我不能...你懂的
Oui.
是的
Moral of the story:
一个道德故事
If you want your death to attract the concern of your employer,
如果你想你的死引起你雇主的注意
make sure you're 2,000 years old.
必须确保你已经两千岁了
Oh! I keep meaning to give you something.
噢! 我打算给你点东西
It's the details of the immigration you needed.
这是你要的关于移♥民♥的详细资料
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表