Come on, Poirot, give us a glimpse
来吧 波罗 让我们看看
of the workings of your colossal brain.
你那聪明的脑袋想到了什么
You wish for clues?
你们想知道线索吗?
Voil?
瞧瞧这个?
What frightful frumps. Who are they?
这女的穿得太邋遢了 他们是谁?
Who's that awful child?
那个糟糕的小孩是谁?
My dear, that hat.
天哪 看那个帽子
But why are they clues?
可是为什么她们是线索?
Who are they?
她们是谁?
You do not recognise these photographs?
你们没有认出照片上的人吗?
Recognise?
认出来?
You do not, shall I say,
或者说 你们记不记得
remember having seen one of these photographs before?
曾经见过其中哪张照片呢?
No.
没有
Madame Carpenter?
卡朋特夫人?
Madame Rendell?
伦德尔夫人?
Madame Rendell, you perhaps?
伦德尔夫人 你或许见过吧?
Oh, I...
哦 我
Ah, yes. Madame Upward.
对了 厄普沃德夫人
You recognise one of these photographs, do you not?
你认出来其中某张照片了 是吧?
Yes.
是的
I think so.
我想是的
Which one?
哪一张?
So you have seen this photograph before? When?
这么说你以前见过这张照片了? 什么时候?
Oh, I can't...
我不能
Shh, Madre.
嘘 妈妈
Quite recently.
就在最近
I can't remember where.
我记不得是在哪儿看到的
But I'm sure I've seen that photograph before.
但我肯定我看见过那张照片
Mrs McGinty also recognised the photograph.
麦金蒂太太也认出了这张照片
And now Mrs McGinty, she is dead.
现在 她死了
You must tell me anything you know, Madame. Anything at all.
你必须告诉我你所知道的一切 夫人 一切
You are a woman who is secretive, Madame.
你真是一个神秘的女人 夫人
When I come to a decision,
当我决定的时候
I act.
我就是了
Knowledge is power. Power must only be used for the right ends.
知识就是力量 但是力量必须用在正确的地方
You'll excuse my suggesting that you don't perhaps appreciate...
希望你能谅解我的说法 你或许并不喜欢
...the pattern of our English country life.
我们英国乡村的生活方式
In other words,
换句话说
you say to me, that you are only a damn foreigner, huh?
你告诉我 你只是一个该死的外国人?
Be careful, Madame.
小心点 夫人
There is danger.
你有危险了
Where is it, Joe, where's the money?
在哪儿 乔 钱在哪儿?
Woman, mind your business, all right?
臭女人 管好你自己就行了 好吗?
You're doing it again.
你又这样了
Just like before.
就跟以前一样
We don't pay rent now,
我们现在不付租金了
so they can't kick us out.
所以他们不能把我们赶出去
We own the bloody place!
这个该死的的地方归我们了!
I think I'll smoke.
我去抽根烟
Good night.
晚安
All right.
好吧
Shh.
嘘
I've never been so humiliated.
我从没这么丢脸过
You embarrassed me in public, you stupid woman!
你当众让我难堪 你这个笨女人
You embarrassed me! You lost all our money!
是你让我难堪 你输光了我们所有的钱
At least I had something to inherit which is more than you did!
至少我有东西可以继承 可你没有
For God's sake, shut up!
看在上帝的面上 闭嘴吧
Don't speak to me like that! I'll kill you!
别这么跟我说话 我会杀了你的
I'll kill you with my own bare hands!
我会亲手杀了你
It's the telephone for you.
你的电♥话♥
Merci, Madame.
谢谢你 夫人
Madame! There is also a new current of cold air in my room.
夫人 我屋里又有新的冷风吹进来了
Hercule Poirot.
赫尔克里·波罗
I've got a another theory. Joe Burch.
我有新的想法了 乔·伯奇
Married to that niece of McGinty.
娶了麦金蒂的侄女
They had money troubles.
他们有经济困难
Joe fritters it. They can't pay the rent.
乔花钱大手大脚 他们付不起租金
Joe leaves the cinema in Kilchester,
乔在科尔切斯特离开了电影院
cycles the four miles to Broadhinny,
骑了四英里的车到布罗德亨尼
clobbers the old girl,
杀了麦金蒂
then pedals back just in time for the credits.
然后骑车正好赶了回来 没引起任何人怀疑
Then they inherit the cottage.
然后他们继承了那套小别♥墅♥
Got it? See you later.
懂了吗? 一会儿见
Here, boy! Come on!
来这里 孩子 过来
Where have you got to? Come on!
你去哪儿了? 过来
S'il vous pla, Madame.
等一下 夫人
What is this utensil?
这个是什么?
Oh, you've found that, have you? Oui.
你找到这个了 是吗? 是的
It's a sugar cutter or sugar hammer or something.
这是糖刀或糖锤什么的
For chopping up sugar. It's rather fun, isn't it?
用来把糖碾碎的 很有趣 不是吗?
Oh, my head. You brought it back perhaps from India?
哦 我的头 是从印度买♥♥回来的吗?
Oh, no.
不是的
We bought this at the jumble sale at Christmas.
我们是在圣诞节的旧货拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥到的
It came from Baghdad.
是从巴格达弄来的
At least that's what Shelagh Rendell said.
至少希拉·伦德尔是这么说的
In one of her more loquacious moments.
她有一次跟我唠叨的时候提到的
Merci, Madame.
谢谢你 夫人
Come on, boy.
走了 孩子
A sugar hammer?
糖锤?
Oui, Madame, it is an instrument of brass
是的 夫人 是一个铜制的东西
with a handle of wood.
手柄是木头做的
And there is on it a bird. And there is also inlaid the stones blue and red.
上面有一只小鸟 还嵌有蓝色和红色的石头
Oh.
哦
Madame?
夫人?
Oh, um...
哦 嗯...
Yes, we bought it in a bazaar.
是的 我们在集市上买♥♥的
On holiday last year.
去年假期
But it looked out of place,
但是找不到合适的地方放它
so I took it to the jumble sale.
所以我就把它拿去旧货拍卖♥♥会了
So you kept it here in this house
也就是说你一直把它放在这幢房♥子里
until Christmas and then you took it to the jumble sale?
直到圣诞节把它拿去了旧货拍卖♥♥会?
No, it wasn't the Christmas sale,
不 不是圣诞节的拍卖♥♥会
it was the one before that, harvest festival.
是之前的收获节拍卖♥♥会
The harvest festival? So when is that?
收获节? 那是什么时候?
September, October? It's the end of September.
九月 还是十月? 九月底
Are you sure you took it to the jumble sale in September
你确定你是在九月把它拿去了旧货拍卖♥♥会
and not at Christmas? Yes.
而不是圣诞节? 是的
Why... why are you really here in Broadhinny?
为...为什么你会在布罗德亨尼?
To enquire into the death of Mrs McGinty. Nonsense.
调查麦金蒂夫人的死因 胡说
It's absurd! No-one believes that for a moment. She was a char.
真是荒谬 没人会相信你 她只是个女佣
I know what you're actually after.
我知道你想干什么
And it's not true.
这并不是真的
None of it's true. He wouldn't.
都是假的 他不会的
I just know he woul... Madame.
我知道他... 夫人
And you, you a professional! A so-called professional.
你 你这个职业侦探 所谓的职业侦探
I'd have thought it beneath your dignity to come down here
我以为来这儿会有损您的尊严
and hound a man, to harry him like a dog, like a beagle.
就像对狗 猎狗一样 烦扰他 折磨他
It's the most... Madame.
真是太 夫人
Those letters were written by cowards.
那些信是懦夫写的
Cowards and liars.
懦夫 骗子
Traitors.
叛徒
Filth.
肮脏的东西
Don't you believe a word!
刚才的话你一句也别信
Madame?
夫人?
It is not glamorous, it is not fashionable. It's cheap.
这既不吸引人 也不流行 太差劲了
Sven Hjerson is a vegetarian. Sven Hjerson has always been a vegetarian.
斯文·杰森是个素食者 他一直都是素食者
He's got a little machine for chopping carrots.
他买♥♥了一个机器来切胡萝卜
Yes, yes, Ariadne,
是的 是的 阿里阿德涅
precious, yes. But why?
亲爱的 但是为什么呢?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表