Ah, my dear Alf!
啊 我亲爱的阿尔夫!
This is Monsieur Poirot.
这是波罗先生
Oh, Mr Parot! Monsieur.
哦 波罗先生 先生
Tell me, are you a fan?
告诉我 你是她的粉丝吗?
Oui, naturellement.
是的 当然是
Have you read her latest?
你读过她最新的小说吗?
Ah, oui, yes, I am almost sure that I have.
哦 是的 是的 我可以确定我有
Well, maybe you could help me. I've read it four times
好吧 也许你可以帮我 我读过四次
and I've still got no bleeding idea who dunnit!
而且对于这事儿是谁干的 我还是毫无头绪!
Oh. No, no, it's genius!
哦 不 不 真是个天才!
Keep them guessing, eh, Mrs O?
让他们继续猜 额 奥利弗女士?
Er... Monsieur Alf, tell to me, if you please,
额... 阿尔夫先生 请告诉我
how well did you know Mademoiselle Seagram?
你了解施格兰姆小姐多少?
I used to deliver her gin for her.
我曾送过杜松子酒给她
According to Inspector Nelson, she drank a lot of gin.
根据纳尔森警长说的 她喝了很多的杜松子酒
I'll say. More and more.
我会说 喝得越来越多
And since when?
从什么时候开始的?
For instance, did her liking for the drink increase suddenly?
比如说 她喝酒是突然一下变多的吗?
Yeah, for about the last six months. I see.
是的 大约最近六个月 我知道了
And tell to me, what else did you do for her?
你还为她做过什么?
For instance, did you post her letters for her?
比如 你给她寄过信吗?
She very rarely received or sent letters.
她很少收到或是寄信
So for her, they were memorable perhaps.
因此对她来说 信件是很难忘的
Did you, by chance, post a letter for her shortly before her death?
你有没有偶然在她死前给她寄过信?
Oh, yes, I did. The day before!
哦 是的 有的 就在前一天!
And did you notice, of course by chance, to whom the letter was addressed?
那你有没有偶然注意到 这信是给谁的?
This is most important.
这很重要
Well, it did catch my eye. Ah!
好吧 我确实看到了 啊!
It was for Mr Andrew...
是给安德鲁...
Restarick, non?
雷斯塔里克 是吗?
Correct. Mm.
对的 嗯
Did she receive many visitors?
她是不是还有很多的访客?
Well, that funny girl, Norma.
好吧 那个可爱的女孩 诺尔玛
She used to be up there quite a lot.
她以前常常来这里
Sometimes her father, Mr Restarick.
有时是她的父亲 雷斯塔里克先生
Ah. Bon.
啊 好的
A visitor, sir.
你有访客 先生
Ah... Monsieur Baker.
啊...贝克先生
I was expecting you.
我正等你呢
Merci, George.
谢谢 乔治
I owe you an explanation.
我欠你一个解释
You owe to me nothing.
你没有欠我什么
I'd like you to look at this.
我想让你看看这个
I assure you that there is no need.
我向你保证没有必要了
I know what it is, and it is not I who needs to see it.
我知道这是什么 我不需要看
I believe you have had this in your possession
我想我们第一次在十字树篱庄园见面的那天
since we first met that day at Crosshedges.
这东西就在你手里了
You could have shown it to Mademoiselle Restarick
你应该是准备在甜叶草茶屋
at The Merry Shamrock tearooms,
把这个给雷斯塔里克小姐看的
and yet you did not.
但你没有
She seemed so fragile.
她看起来如此脆弱
I didn't know how she might react.
我不知道她会有什么反应
Monsieur Baker, Mademoiselle Norma is not her mother!
贝克先生 诺尔玛小姐不是她母亲!
Norma.
诺尔玛
If I told you I was in love with you, would you believe me?
如果我告诉你我爱你 你相信吗?
Sometimes... we see what isn't really there.
有时...我们看见的并不是真♥相♥
Nothing happened between me and Frances.
我和弗朗西丝之间什么都没有
I have to show you something.
我要给你看一些东西
Mademoiselle... I asked you to trust me.
小姐... 我希望你能相信我
Will you?
可以吗?
Bon.
好的
Merci.
谢谢
Pull!
拉!
Watch this. I'll do it blind.
看着 我闭着眼睛都能做到
Pull!
拉!
Look over there.
看那里
How are you, Mrs Oliver?
你还好吗 奥利弗女士?
Oh! Frances.
哦! 弗朗西丝
Mademoiselle.
小姐
I do hope you've recovered.
我真心希望你已经康复
Oh, from the bump on the head.
哦 头被打了的事
No. From the shock of seeing me in the buff.
不 是看见我的裸体的震惊
If the painting in the hall is anything to go by,
如果大厅里的画是未完成的
Mr Restarick's first wife was quite a looker.
那么雷斯塔里克先生的第一任太太真是个美人
Of course, that was all a long time ago,
当然 就像克劳迪娅提醒每个人的那样
as Claudia keeps reminding everyone.
这是很久以前的事情了
Perhaps he'll gain a wife...
也许他另娶了一个妻子...
just as he loses a daughter.
就在他失去一个女儿的时候
Drink, sir? Madam?
来一杯吗 先生? 女士?
Andrew.
安德鲁
Who are you?
你是谁?
I said, who are you?
我说 你是谁?
I'm your father, Norma.
我是你父亲 诺尔玛
What's she doing here?
她在这里做什么?
Norma, are you all right?
诺尔玛 你还好吗?
But I thought... we all thought...
但我以为... 我们都以为...
What did you think?
你们以为什么?
Darling Norma, please try not to get overwrought.
亲爱的诺尔玛 不要紧张
Well, well! Come to spoil another party, have you?
好吧 好吧! 你是来搞破坏的 是吧?
What are the police playing at, letting her out?
警♥察♥们在干什么 就这样放了她?
Shut up! Ow!
住嘴! 噢!
Norma! Norma!
诺尔玛! 诺尔玛!
I'm sorry, I just... I just don't understand!
很抱歉 我只是...我只是不明白!
The police let me go, Daddy. I'm free.
警♥察♥放了我 爸爸 我自♥由♥了
That's... That's wonderful.
真是...真是太棒了
Uncle Roddy will be so happy that you're here.
罗迪叔叔如果看见你在这儿会高兴的
Darling girl, you remind me so much of your mother.
亲爱的女孩 你让我想起了你妈妈
If only she were here to see you now.
如果她能在这儿看见你
Who are you?
你是谁?
Oh, my God, she's insane! Norma!
哦 我的天呐 她疯了! 诺尔玛!
Is she all right? Parfaitement.
她还好吗? 当然
She is dealing with the memories that haunt her.
她正在处理萦绕在她心头的记忆
But is she strong enough to go through this?
她能扛过去吗?
Let the game be played out.
游戏该结束了
Norma! This is only making things worse for yourself.
诺尔玛! 这只会让事情越来越糟
You're wasting your time, Frances.
你在浪费你的时间 弗朗西丝
You really are insane, aren't you?
你疯了 是吗?
I don't want to talk to you! I don't want to talk to anyone any more!
我不想和你说话! 我不想和任何人说话!
Cheers! David, darling, cheers!
干杯! 大卫 亲爱的 干杯!
May I... May I interrupt?
我能...我能打扰一下吗?
Quieten down, please! Sir Roderick wishes to speak!
请安静一下! 罗德里克先生有话要说!
Oh. Thank you.
哦 谢谢
First, I'd like to thank you all for coming here on this special day.
第一 我感谢你们在这特殊的日子前来
Especially Norma, who is back with us again.
特别是诺尔玛再次回到了我们身边
And now, the reason I invited you all here.
而现在 我邀请你们所有人来的原因
Something that will surprise some of you and... not others.
会让你们中的一些人吃惊...而一些人不会
Two weeks ago, I asked my secretary,
两周前 我向我的秘书
Miss Sonia Benson, to be my wife.
索尼娅·班森小姐求了婚
I was astonished to find that... she accepted!
我诧异的发现...她接受了!
Two days ago, worried perhaps that
两天前 她还在担心
her bridegroom might keel over...
她的新郎可能会倒下去...
Sonia persuaded a very willing knight of the realm
索尼娅说服了一位非常乐意的骑士
to accompany her to a registry office, where we were married.
陪她去了登记处 我们在那里结婚了
So, raise your glasses...
那么 举起你们的酒杯...
raise your glasses, ladies and gentlemen.
举起你们的酒杯吧 女士们先生们
The toast is Lady Sonia Horsfield.
为了索尼娅·霍斯菲尔德女士干杯
To Lady Sonia Horsfield.
为了索尼娅·霍斯菲尔德女士
Are you happy, Sonia? Happy now, are you?
你高兴吗 索尼娅? 你现在高兴了吗 嗯?
Very happy.
十分高兴
Are you? Because you've made me the happiest man in the world.
你呢? 你让我成为这世上最幸福的男人
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表