I fear that there is here something strange.
恐怕有些事情不对劲
Norma.
诺尔玛
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Norma!
诺尔玛!
Norma... would you like me to come and sit with you?
诺尔玛... 想让我陪你坐坐吗?
No, I'd like to be alone.
不用了 我想自己一个人
But unfortunately, we are stuck with you.
可不幸地是 我们和你摆脱不了关系了
She's in such a state. She keeps muttering something about blood.
她现在这种状况 总是嘟哝着血啊什么的
Good Lord.
老天爷
Poor Nanny.
可怜的保姆
Hello, Andrew. Come through to the drawing room.
你好 安德鲁 请到会客室来
Thank you, Claudia.
谢谢 克劳迪娅
Frances, this is Norma's father,
弗朗西丝 这位是诺尔玛的父亲
Andrew Restarick.
安德鲁·雷斯塔里克
How do you do, Frances?
你好吗 弗朗西丝?
Claudia says you've been very kind to my daughter. I'm grateful.
克劳迪娅说你一直对我女儿很好 我很感激
Er... She's in her room, you say?
呃... 你说她在自己的房♥间里?
There's something troubling her very deeply.
有什么事让她深感困扰
She keeps talking about dead people and blood.
她总是念叨着什么死人还有血
One of your neighbours, Nanny Seagram...
你们的一位邻居 保姆施格兰姆...
...has killed herself.
...自杀了
What?
什么?
I've just come from her apartment.
我刚从她的公♥寓♥过来
Perhaps Norma's already found out.
也许诺尔玛已经察觉了此事
Killed herself? Her old nanny?
自杀了? 她的老保姆?
Well, no wonder she's behaving as she is.
也难怪她会有这番举动了
Poor Norma.
可怜的诺尔玛
Yes, poor Norma.
是啊 可怜的诺尔玛
The police are quite certain it was suicide?
警♥察♥很肯定是自杀?
Yes, they seem to think so.
没错 他们的确是这么想的
Nanny Seagram was not a happy woman.
保姆施格兰姆是个不幸福的女人
I'd better talk to her. Mm.
我还是去和她谈谈 嗯
I was there.
我当时在那儿
I killed her.
我杀了她
You haven't said this to anyone else, have you?
你没对其他人说过这事吧 是吗?
I said something... to Mrs Oliver, I think,
我对...奥利弗夫人说了
and to an old man I met.
还有我见过面的一位老人
But noone believes me. Because it's not true.
但是没人相信我 因为那不是真的
Look... I think I can help you.
听着... 我想我能帮你
There are places where you can get help... for these morbid thoughts.
有很多地方能帮你摆脱...这些病态的想法
An asylum, you mean?
你是指精神病院?
Why on earth would you kill Nanny?
你到底为了什么会杀害保姆?
Why?
为什么?
What do you mean you were there?
你说当时在那儿是什么意思?
Her wrists were cut open.
她的手腕已被割开
I had a knife in my hand.
我手里握着一把刀
So what are you going to do?
你做了些什么?
I want to help you.
我想要帮你
Oh, please let me.
噢 别管我了
I'm so sorry for all the mistakes I've made.
我对于自己犯下的所有过错万分抱歉
I don't need your help!
我不需要你的帮助!
I don't need anybody's help! Norma.
我不要任何人的帮助! 诺尔玛
David! What are you doing here?
大卫! 你在这儿干什么?
I came to see you.
我来看你
I thought you might like to go for a walk.
我觉得你也许想出去散散步
What's troubling you?
你有什么麻烦吗?
I think I'm losing my mind.
我觉得我快疯了
You can tell me anything, Norma.
你对我可以畅所欲言 诺尔玛
Yes? Can I help you?
您好 我能为您效劳吗?
Yes, I'm Ariadne Oliver.
是的 我是阿里阿德涅·奥利弗
The... The novelist?
那个...小说家?
Sorry, we don't buy anything at the door.
抱歉 我们不买♥♥上门推销的东西
I was at Claudia's party the other night.
前两天晚上我也来了克劳迪娅的舞会
You're the woman who complains about the noise.
您就是那个抱怨太吵的女士
Only when you're dancing. I live directly below, you see.
只在你们跳舞的时候 我刚好住在你们楼下
I think that's why Claudia invited me.
我想那也是为什么克劳迪娅邀请我的原因
I was hoping to have a word with Norma.
我一直期待和诺尔玛说几句
Norma Restarick?
诺尔玛·雷斯塔里克?
So, you see, Norma and I were having a marvellous conversation about modern fiction
总之 我和诺尔玛对现代小说谈得非常投契
and she so sweetly said she'd like to read one of my poor efforts.
她还说她很喜欢我的一部作品
So I promised to pop one round.
所以我答应送给她一本
Mm... And here you are, popping it round.
嗯... 然后您就来了
Mm.
嗯
So, you're the first girl
那么 你是第一个女孩
and you're the second. Are you old friends?
你是第二个 你们是老朋友吗?
No. I answered Claudia's advertisement in Rooms To Let.
不是 我只是回应了克劳迪娅房♥屋合租的广♥告♥
And Norma?
诺尔玛也是?
Why are you so interested
为什么您对诺尔玛
in Norma, Mrs Oliver?
如此感兴趣呢 奥利弗夫人?
She seemed troubled about something.
她好像被什么困扰着
Do you know her well?
你很熟悉她?
Norma's father is my boss.
诺尔玛的父亲是我的老板
Andrew Restarick.
安德鲁·雷斯塔里克
Ah, so that's how Norma happened to take a room here.
啊 因此诺尔玛也就碰巧在这儿租下了一间房♥
He wanted you to keep a kind eye on her, I suppose.
我猜 他希望你能关照她
I suppose.
我想是吧
Anyway, I'll make sure the book gets to her.
总之 我保证她会拿到书
So, you have no idea where she is?
你也不知道她在哪儿?
Norma walks the streets a lot.
诺尔玛常常上街
She's a very... introspective girl.
她是个非常喜欢... 自我反省的姑娘
She has a great-uncle she's fond of. Perhaps she's gone to visit him.
她有个她很喜欢的舅父 也许她去拜访他了
No. Apparently, Norma doesn't go to Crosshedges any more.
不是的 诺尔玛已经不去十字树篱庄园了
Her dear old doddery great-uncle has a new friend,
她亲爱的舅父有了一位新的红粉知己
which means that Norma is no longer the centre of attention.
也就是说诺尔玛不再是他关心的对象了
Was that everything? Is there any more tea?
就这些了? 还有茶吗?
"The last happy summer. "
"最后一个快乐的夏天"
Oh! Excusezmoi.
噢! 抱歉
Ah! Hercule Poirot!
啊! 赫尔克里·波罗!
The famous detective.
著名的侦探
She was right. You are too old.
她说得对 您的确太老了
And you are?
您是?
Baker. David Baker. Ah.
贝克 大卫·贝克 啊
Monsieur Baker. You are an acquaintance of Mademoiselle Restarick, are you not?
贝克先生 您和雷斯塔里克小姐很熟 是吗?
You could say that.
可以这么说
You're working for her father, I suppose?
我猜 您为她父亲工作?
You do not like him? I've never met him.
你不喜欢他? 我从未见过他
Your visitor, sir. Merci.
您有客人 先生 谢谢
Hello. Are you the chap from Belgium?
你好 您就是那个比利时人?
Hercule Poirot.
赫尔克里·波罗
Are you?
是吗?
Sir Roderick, what a great pleasure it is
罗德里克先生 时隔多年还能见到您
to see you after all these years.
真是莫大的荣幸
Oh, yes, indeed. Yes, indeed.
噢 是啊 的确
How long... How long would you say?
多久... 你说有多久了?
Your letter wasn't specific.
你信上写的不具体
Ah.
啊
I feared that you might have forgotten me.
我恐怕您已经不记得我了
But not to worry,
不过用不着担心
I merely happened to be in the vicinity of Crosshedges...
我只是碰巧来了十字树篱附近...
Forgotten you? Not at all, dear chap, not at all.
忘了你? 没有的事 亲爱的朋友 没有的事
Sit down. Merci.
坐吧 多谢
We met in France, you say?
你说我们是在法国碰到的?
Oui, in Normandy.
对 在诺曼底
During the Great War. What decisions we had to make, huh?
就在大战期间 我们都决定了些什么呢?
You yourself, Colonel Race... General Abercrombie.
您本人 瑞斯上校... 阿伯克隆比将军
And you... you were the little Frenchie!
还有你... 你就是那个法国小个子!
I was the little Belgian.
我是那个比利时小个子
Oh, yes, of course. Of course.
噢 是的 当然了
Those were the days, eh, Purot?
你还好吗 呃 波罗?
Do you ever see old Abercrombie?
你见过老阿伯克隆比吗?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表