who have the right age to be the daughter of Eva Kane.
跟伊娃·凯恩的女儿相仿
Shelagh Rendell, the wife of the doctor.
希拉·伦德尔 那个医生的老婆
Maureen Summerhayes from Longmeadows.
来自郎麦都的莫林·萨默海斯
And Eve Carpenter.
还有伊娃·卡彭斯
Let us first consider the daughter of Eva Kane.
我们先来分♥析♥一下伊娃·凯恩的女儿
Maureen Summerhayes,
莫林·萨默海斯
she does not strike me as a "clever little actress",
我不觉得她像那个"聪明的小演员"
even though she has been away for many years in India.
尽管她已经去印度很多年了
Shelagh Rendell, she is afraid of something,
希拉·伦德尔 她在害怕些什么
but of what I cannot discover.
但我还不知道具体是什么
But Eve Carpenter,
但是伊娃·卡彭斯
a woman who wears... what is the word,
一个女人用着...那个叫什么来着
maquillage... the make-up most expensive.
...化妆品 最昂贵的化妆品
Married to a man with the ambitions political.
嫁给了一个很有政♥治♥抱负的
Who has a great sense of his own importance.
自认为举足轻重的男人
And there is also something else about Eve Carpenter.
这里还有关于伊娃·卡彭斯的事
She is so vain that she will not wear the spectacles
她太过于爱慕虚荣 所以她从来不戴眼镜
or only those that have a tint.
或者只带那些有颜色的
And without the spectacles, she cannot even see to cross the room.
而不戴眼镜的话 她甚至看不清房♥间
But, you know, from the point of view of age,
但是 从年龄这一点上看
any one of these three women
这三个人中的任何一个
could also be... ... Lily Gamboll.
都可能是莉莉·甘博尔
At the time of the death of Mrs McGinty,
在麦金蒂夫人遇害的时候
Madame Carpenter was not Madame Carpenter.
卡朋特夫人还不叫卡朋特夫人
She was a young widow.
她曾是一个年轻的寡妇
Very badly off.
生活非常贫困
Living in the cottage of a labourer.
住在一个专为劳动者提供的农舍里
Engaged to the rich man of the neighbourhood.
当时她已经和有钱的邻居订婚了
If only Guy Carpenter had discovered he was about to marry a woman of low origin,
如果卡朋特发现他将娶的是一位出身贫寒
who had bludgeoned to death her aunt with a meat chopper...
还用斧头砍死了她姑姑的女人
You do think it's Eve Carpenter, don't you?
你真的认为是伊娃·卡彭斯干的 是不是?
I do not know.
我不知道
But she has the skeletons in the armoire.
但我感觉她有不可告人的秘密
Mais, certain, there must be some reason
当然 她对我说麦金蒂太太爱说谎
that she tells to me that Mrs McGinty was a liar.
肯定是有原因的
The whole thing is damned thin.
这一切都只不过是你的推测而已
Does anyone really commit murder
真的会有人因为我们刚才
for the reasons we've been considering?
所推测的种种原因而去杀人吗?
Ah.
啊
The passion for respectability, it is very strong, Superintendent.
得到体面的欲望是很强烈的 ?警长
These are not artists or bohemians.
这些人可不是艺术家或波西米亚人
No, very nice people live in Broadhinny.
不 他们都是住在布罗德亨尼非常好的人
They tell to me so themselves.
反正他们自己是这么告诉我的
I think that you do not originate from Kilchester.
我觉得你不是从科尔切斯特来的
No.
是的
Moved here about a year ago. I was in London before that.
我搬来这里有一年了 之前我在伦敦
Tired of it.
厌倦了那里的生活
Tired of London? May I ask what was your employment?
厌倦伦敦了? 我可以问问你的职业吗?
I worked in publicity.
我搞宣传工作的
And now you work for Breather & Scuttle?
你现在为"布瑞泽斯卡特尔"工作吗?
I fancied a change.
我想换工作
But do you make progress, that's what I want to know?
我想知道 你有什么进展了吗?
Mademoiselle, we do not have any suspects.
女士 我们现在既没有找到嫌疑人
We do not have the murder weapon.
也没有找到凶器
And we do not have any evidence that James Bentley did not do it.
也无法证明不是詹姆士·宾特利干的
So to speak truly, non, we do not make the progress.
说实话 我们完全没有进展
But there are only two weeks until they hang him.
但是离他的死刑只剩下两个星期了
Argh!
啊
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢 太感谢了
My pleasure.
不必客气
Superintendent Spence, if you please.
请帮我接斯彭斯警长 谢谢
Superintendent! I have some very good news for you.
警长 我有个好消息要告诉你
Non, non, non, non.
不 不 不 不是
It is that someone has attempted to kill me.
有人想杀我
The golfer turns to his caddy and says,
打高尔夫球的人对帮他拿球棒的人说
"Why do you keep looking at your watch?"
"你为什么一直看手表"
It's him.
是他
It's him. I've had a look at everybody, and it's him.
是他 我把每个人都看了一遍 就是他
It's always the doctor.
就是这个医生
Thank you so much for coming to my little soir, Monsieur Poirot.
非常感谢你能来参加 波罗先生
Madame.
夫人
I wish I could have found some more intellectual company for you both.
我希望能给你们找一些更聪明的伙伴
But...
但是
She's not as bad as she makes out, in my opinion.
我觉得 她没有她表现出来的那么坏
If only she'd make a little more effort, she'd be up on her pins in no time.
要是她再努力一点 她会立即很受欢迎的
She lets young Robin do everything.
她允许罗宾做任何事情
I hear she gets about when she wants to.
我听说她想出去走走的时候就出去
You know, yesterday somebody tried to push me under a train in Kilchester.
昨天在科尔切斯特有人想把我推到火车下面
Good gracious. I think they intended to kill me.
天哪 我猜他们是想杀了我
That Dr Rendell had a surgery in Kilchester yesterday.
昨天伦德尔医生在科尔切斯特有手术
So that settles it.
那就对了
No, no, no, not quite.
不 不 不 不太对
Monsieur and Madame Carpenter, they were also there.
昨天卡朋特夫妇也在那里
He was speaking at the meeting political.
卡朋特先生在政♥治♥大会上讲话
She was doing... the shopping.
卡朋特夫人在...购物
Major Summerhayes, he was there also.
萨默海斯少校 他昨天也在
Buying the pig feet.
在买♥♥猪蹄
Robin Upward's in the clear.
罗宾·厄普沃德是清白的
He and I were at work all day on that wretched dramatisation.
我和他整天都在修改那个令人痛苦的剧本
Now he wants Sven having sex in a sauna.
现在他想让斯文在洗桑拿的时候做♥爱♥
Sven's never had sex in his life.
斯文一生中从未做♥爱♥过
You don't know how I suffer.
你不知道我有多么痛苦
For I too suffer.
我也很痛苦
The cooking of Madame Summerhayes, it is beyond description.
萨默海斯夫人的厨艺 真是难以形容
It is not cooking at all.
那根本就不算厨艺
And the currents of the cold air, the long hairs of the dogs,
吹进来的冷风 长长的狗毛
the chairs, the terrible, terrible bed in which I try to sleep.
椅子 我努力想要在上面睡觉的糟糕的床
And the coffee?
还有咖啡?
Words cannot describe to you the fluid they serve to you as coffee.
用语言根本没法形容他们给你的液体就是咖啡
I do like parties. Such lots of lovely gin.
我太喜欢聚会了 有那么多的杜松子酒
And it's all thanks to you, Mrs Oliver.
这全都要谢谢你 奥利弗太太
I wish I could write books. I can't do anything really.
我希望自己也能写书 可我什么都不会做
There was a woman writing in the paper the other day, the Sunday Comet.
前几天 周日彗星报上有个女人写了篇文章
A very, very silly woman. Horsfall or something.
真是一个很傻的女人 叫霍斯福尔还是什么的
She was asking whether it's better to let your child be adopted
她提出一个问题 让你的孩子被别人领养
and have every advantage -
享受所有优越条件
every advantage - or whether you should keep it,
所有优越条件 还是不管你处于什么境地
whatever your circs.
都把孩子留在身边
Idiot.
白♥痴♥
I was adopted. I had every advantage.
我是被领养的 我有所有优越条件
It's always hurt.
可我总是被伤害
Really sodding hurt. To know that my mother didn't want me.
真是他妈的让人难受 知道我妈妈不要我了
I was so cruelly abandoned.
我就被这么残忍♥地抛弃了
Just be thankful someone took you in, darling.
有人收留你就谢天谢地了 亲爱的
It's cold out there.
外面太冷了
Well, I wouldn't give up my children, if I had any...
我不会丢下我的孩子的 如果我有的话
for all the advantages in the world.
就为了世界上所有的优越条件
Come along, old girl. I feel so alone.
到这边来 姑娘 我真的好孤单
I feel so alone. Let's get you home, dear.
我真的好孤单 我送你回家 亲爱的
No.
不要
So er... Monsieur Poi... Poi... Poirot,
波... 波... 波罗先生
I suppose you have reason
我想你应该已经找到证据
for thinking James Bentley didn't do it.
证明詹姆士·宾特利没有杀人
Oh, tell us, please.
告诉我们吧
If he didn't kill her, who did?
如果不是他杀的 那是谁干的?
Haven't you got any clues, Poirot? That's it, clues.
有线索了吗 波罗? 没错 线索
Clues that mean everything to the detective
线索对于侦探来说意味着一切
and nothing to you
但对于你根本什么都不算
until at the end you kick yourself.
直到最后 你会感到羞耻的
I usually kick myself at the beginning.
我通常在开始的时候就觉得羞耻
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表