I am so sorry that your play will not now be written.
我很抱歉 夫人 您的戏现在写不成了
You can be sorry if you like, Poirot. Personally, I'm overjoyed.
你想抱歉就抱歉吧 波罗 我可是高兴死了
Now, hop in. I'll take you back to London.
现在 上车吧 我带你回伦敦
I'll just move these. Give you some room.
我把这些东西挪开 给你腾个位置
So, who was it who tried to push you under a train?
那究竟是谁把你往火车上推的?
Robin Upward?
罗宾·厄普沃德吗?
Non, non, non, non. Let me explain it to you.
不不不不 让我来解释给你听
Over a period of years, in the town of Stoke-on-Trent,
过去的几年里 在斯托克镇
a number of people who were terminally ill
有几个病至弥留的人
are assisted in their suicides by taking drugs that are prescribed by a local doctor.
有个当地医生开了药给他们 帮他们自杀
A crime,
这是犯罪啊
mercy killing.
安乐死
Dr Rendell? Oui, d'accord.
伦德尔干的? 对 是的
Enfin, the gossips, they begin to write letters of malice.
最终 那些嚼舌头的 开始写恶意邮件
But I could not find any evidence that the doctor benefited financially.
尽管我找不到任何证据证明 医生收了好处
But the tongues, they will flap, n'est-ce pas?
但是流言 总是不胫而走 不是吗?
The doctor has a wife with a neurosis.
那位医生的妻子患有神经衰弱
So they have begun a new life in Broadhinny.
所以他们到布罗德亨尼 开始了新生活
Tout va bien.
一切都很好
Until comes along the meddling little Belgian.
直到来了个好事的比利时人
Oui. C'est moi.
对了 就是我
But Poirot, you know he is immortal.
但是波罗 你知道他是不朽的
And what is more, he knows everything.
还有 他什么都知道
Par exemple,
比如
he knows it was you that night at Laburnums.
他知道那晚是你去了拉布耐姆
You were the girl.
你就是那个女孩
And Poirot, he also knows your real name.
而且波罗 他还知道你的真名
It is Craig, n'est-ce pas?
是克雷格 不是吗?
And Eva Kane was your governess.
伊娃·凯恩就是你的家庭教师
She killed my mother.
她杀了我母亲
I went there that night to take my revenge.
那晚我想去报仇
I was going to kill her.
我准备把她杀了
But...
但…
she was already dead.
她已经死了
And now I know it wasn't her after all.
我现在才知道本来就不是她杀的
Thank God I didn't pull the trigger.
感谢上帝 我没有开那一枪
So,
那么
do you intend to charge me or something?
你想要告我还是怎么样?
It is time to go.
该走了
So go.
去吧
Bonne chance.
祝你好运
Whitehaven Mansions, if you please.
麻烦 去怀特黑文大厦
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表