And simpler still, you could now gain access
更方便的是 你可以晚上
to the sports pavilion at night and... ... abstract the jewels.
去体育馆 拿走珠宝
But you had failed to take into account Mademoiselle Springer.
但是你没有考虑到斯普林格小姐
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
Miss Bulstrode, you can't honestly...
布尔斯特罗德小姐 你不会...
Anyway, where's your proof?
不管怎样 你的证据呢?
You haven't a shred of...
你没有丝毫...
Now, Inspector!
就是现在 警长!
Now!
现在!
There! That's her! I was right!
那儿! 是她! 我是对的!
I was right.
我是对的
Put it down, Ann.
放下枪 安
No, Miss. Shan't.
不 小姐 我不要
No!
不
Get a doctor, quickly! I'll go!
去叫医生 快! 我去!
It's bad. It's very bad.
很糟糕 非常糟
Was... for... the school.
为...了...学校
She was only a slip of a thing, but lethal.
她微不足道 但是却是致命的
Bitch. You bitch!
婊♥子♥ 你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
I recognised her face from the files.
我从文档中认出了她的脸
But she was dead!
但她死了呀!
Killed on a mission in Silesia.
在西里西亚执行任务时死了
Or so you thought.
这只是你的想法
Ambulance is on its way. I'll get her straight to hospital.
救护车正在路上 我送她去医院
Christ Almighty, I thought...
天啊 我本以为...
What, lover boy?
什么... 小白脸?
You thought you'd made a pretty good catch?
你以为你泡到我了?
I've eaten better fellas than you for breakfast.
我搞定过比你更好的男人
You're just a bit of fluff
你只是我的消遣而已
until the fuss died down and I could get away.
等到事情一结束我就会离开
It was that gorgon Springer who started to unravel it all.
就是那个妖怪斯普林格毁了一切
Aha!
哈!
What the hell do you want?
你想要什么?
Oh, don't worry. Your secret's safe with me.
哦 别担心 我会保守你的秘密的
For now.
目前而已
I said what do you want?
我说你想要什么?
Fun.
好玩
No!
不!
I wiped the smile off her face.
我除掉了她脸上的笑容
But still you could not find the jewels, huh?
但你仍然找不到珠宝 是吗?
And then, Mademoiselle Blanche tries to blackmail you and you kill her.
接着 布兰奇小姐想要敲诈你 所以你杀了她
It comes so natural to you, does it not, to kill?
杀人对你来讲是这么自然的事吗?
Natural as breathing, darling.
像呼吸一样自然 亲爱的
Sir? Let's get her out.
先生? 把她带走
Ann Shapland, I'm arresting you
安·沙普兰 我以谋杀格瑞斯·斯普林格
for the murder of Grace Springer and Elise Blanche.
和伊利丝·布兰奇罪逮捕你
Miss Chadwick!
查德威克小姐
Hold on.
坚持住
Monsieur Poirot, I...
波罗先生 我...
I don't understand. That still leaves the attack on Miss Rich.
我不理解 里奇小姐的袭击案还是没解决
Oui.
对
She couldn't have done it. We er... we were together all evening.
不可能是她做的 我...我们整晚都在一起
Oui, d'accord.
对的 我同意
No, it was not she who tried to kill Mademoiselle Rich.
不 想杀里奇小姐的不是她
Then who did try to kill me?
那是谁想要杀我?
She loved Meadowbank too much, I think.
我想 她太爱芳草地女校了
And when I spoke of retiring...
当我说起退休时
She regarded herself as the only person who could take over.
她把她自己当成唯一的接♥班♥人
But she was too old. She must have known that.
但她年纪太大了 她也清楚这点
She could not think clearly, I fear.
我想她没办法仔细思考
Something in her mind must have snapped.
她脑海里某根弦突然绷断了
Once again, she sees the light in the pavilion.
又一次 她看见体育馆里的灯亮了
She thinks she can prove herself by catching the killer.
她认为她能够抓住凶手来证明自己的能力
She picks up a sandbag from a fire bucket,
她从消防桶里拿了一个沙袋
and what does she find?
她发现了什么呢?
Eileen Rich.
艾琳·里奇
Her rival.
她的竞争对手
And all the resentment,
然后所有的怨恨
all the mounting pressure of the last few weeks, suddenly it breaks.
这几周来的所有怨恨都突然间爆发了
But this was a moment of madness.
但这只是瞬间的疯狂
Mademoiselle Chadwick is not a killer by nature.
查德威克小姐不是天生的杀手
And what she told to the police was the truth exactly.
她告诉警♥察♥的都是实话
Except for the fact that it was she who struck the blow.
除了她殴打了里奇的事实
At once, her mind rebels at what she has done.
立刻 她反应过来她所做的事
And that's why Ann Shapland
这就是为什么安·沙普兰
used a sandbag to kill Mademoiselle Blanche.
会用沙袋杀布兰奇小姐
Precisement.
对
Ann Shapland, huh?
安·沙普兰 嗯?
A young woman who is very clever.
一个非常聪明的年轻女人
Out of the blue comes this second attack, for which, of course, she has the alibi.
第二起事件 她有了不在场证明
And later she thinks she can tie up the murder of Mademoiselle Blanche with this.
后来她想到可以将布兰奇小姐的谋杀与此联♥系♥
But, of course, it is only natural to assume that it was the work of the same person.
当然 我们很容易判定这是同一个人所为
Hello, Chaddy.
你好 查德
I want... to tell you something.
我想...想告诉你一些事
Eileen Rich...
艾琳·里奇...
...it was...
是...是...
Yes, I know.
是的 我知道了
Jealous.
嫉妒
I...
我
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I can't...
我不能
I'll never... forgive myself.
我永远...不会原谅我自己
You saved my life, Chaddy.
你救了我的命 查德
My life and the life of Mrs Upjohn.
我的命 还有厄普约翰夫人的命
That counts for something, doesn't it?
那很有意义 不是吗?
I only wish... I could have given my life for both of you.
我只希望 我能以我的命来救你们两个的命
No...
不
That would have made it...
那会弥补我的
...all right.
过错
You did, my dear.
你做到了 亲爱的
You did.
你做到了
Would you like me to leave now,
你想让我现在离开
or would you prefer I waited until the end of term?
还是让我等到学期结束再离开?
I beg your pardon?
什么?
I presume you know the reason why I was away.
我想你知道当时我离开的原因
You'll stay till the end of term.
你会待到学期结束
And if there is a new one here, which I still hope, you'll come back.
如果有新的老师来 我仍然希望你会回来
You mean you still want me?
你的意思是你仍然要我?
Of course I still want you.
当然 我仍然要你
You haven't murdered anyone, have you? No!
你又没有杀过人 是吧? 没有
Teaching is your vocation, I know it is.
我知道教书是你的天职
Well, we'll need three or four years
我们要花三到四年的时间
to put Meadowbank back on the map.
让芳草地女校恢复名气
We?
我们?
I'm offering you a partnership.
我邀请你与我合作
Oh!
哦
You'll have different ideas, of course. That's the way it should be.
当然 你会有不同的看法 就该如此
I don't suppose we'll agree about everything.
我不认为我们会在所有事情上达成一致
No, I don't suppose we shall.
不 我不认为
Monsieur Poirot, I've made the right choice, have I?
波罗先生 我做了一个正确的决定 是吗?
Oui.
对
Poirot had come to the same conclusion about Mademoiselle Rich some time before.
我以前也对里奇小姐做过同样的结论
Alors, and now it is time for Poirot to excuse himself.
那么 现在是我离开的时候了
Au revoir, Mademoiselle.
再见 小姐
Thank you for everything. Oh, de rien.
谢谢你 哦
And you, Mademoiselle, the challenge, it has returned, non?
你 小姐 挑战又回来了 不是吗?
Oh, yes.
是啊
Always at my best when I'm up against it.
当我面对挑战时 我的状态总是最好
Meadowbank will once again be the finest school in England.
芳草地女校会再次成为英国最好的学校的
Well, I'm glad we sorted all that out, Monsieur.
嗯 我很高兴我们破案了 先生
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表