Lord Boynton! Lord Boynton!
博因顿勋爵! 博因顿勋爵!
Hey!
嘿!
Quoi?!
怎么啦?!
Don't... Don't speak.
别...别说话
Why not?
为什么?
You've got sunstroke, you need to stay where you are, be quite still.
你中暑了 你得躺着 别动
Actually what I need to do is sit, I think, and drink a lot of water. Shukran.
我觉得我得坐起来 喝点水 谢谢
I'm dehydrated.
我脱水了
I've sent for a doctor.
我已经让人去叫医生了
Already got one. Sarah King, MD.
已经有一个了呀 我叫莎拉·金 医务部的
You're the fellow who's going to get sunstroke, walking around without a hat.
你要是不戴帽子到处走的话 很快也会中暑的
I just introduced myself.
我刚刚自我介绍了
Raymond. Ah, mymy mother needs me.
我是雷蒙德 额 我 我妈妈在等我
If you can't introduce yourself,
要是你不愿意自我介绍
perhaps you might introduce me to your mother?
你也许愿意把我介绍给你妈妈?
Unlikely.
不可能
Theau citron, s'il vous pla. Oui, monsieur.
请给我一杯柠檬水 好的 先生
Chaud, tr chaud. Oui.
你真热情 是
Alas, madame, I am desolate.
哎 夫人 我很没用
You have no newspapers of any description?!
你们什么报纸也没有?!
I am so sorry.
真的很抱歉
You don't know what sorry is!
你都不知道抱歉是什么!
Got you, you double-distilled blighter!
抓到你了 你这个十足的坏蛋!
Colonel Carbury, mon vieux.
卡伯利上校 老兄
Poirot.
波罗
All these years travelling,
这些年的游历
you'd think I'd be used to creepy-crawlies by now.
到现在你肯定觉得我习惯了虫子
I did not know that you were the enthusiast for I'antiquit?
我不知道你是个古董爱好者
For what?
什么爱好者?
You have come also for the exploration of Lord Boynton?
你也是为了博因顿勋爵挖出来的东西来的吗?
Ah, no, no. Passing through.
啊 不是 不是 经过而已
Vraiment? To where do you pass, Colonel?
是吗? 你要去哪 上校?
Here and there.
到处各地呀
You know, here and then... You know.
你知道的呀 先到这儿 然后...你知道的
There? Or thereabouts.
那儿? 或者附近
Absolutely.
当然
Can I help you? Oh!
需要帮忙吗? 噢!
Agnieszka, you are such a fool.
我叫安格尼斯嘉 我真是个傻瓜
I am looking for... number nine?
我在找...九号♥房♥
This is six.
这是六号♥房♥
So sorry, my dear, for my intrusion.
真对不起 亲爱的 我闯进来了
You are, er, come to follow
你是 额 因为博因顿勋爵
the labours of Lord Boynton?
挖出的东西而来的吗?
Yes, he's my stepfather.
是的 他是我继父
Truly, God has smiled upon you.
真的呀 你真幸运
Your stepfather does a great thing, I think.
我觉得你继父做了件了不起的事
A great man.
他是个了不起的人
Oh!
喔!
So I may remain assured of your very best services?
我还能得到你的良好服务吗?
Thank you very much, sir.
谢谢 先生
Americans.
美国人
Do know how to arrive, hm?
知道怎么来 嗯?
Silly little man!
小蠢蛋!
Please! Look here...
拜托! 听我说
Do you know who I am? Pay fare!
你不认识我吗? 付钱!
I am the son of Lord Boynton.
我是博因顿勋爵的儿子
Son of Lord, you pay, please.
勋爵的儿子也要付钱 拜托
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
Bloody shambles!
真是一团乱!
Typical. If you...
真典型 要是你...
It was an accident.
那是意外
Jinny... It's all right, honey.
吉尼... 没事了 亲爱的
It's all right now.
现在没事了
I was being drowned.
我被人按到水里面
It was a dream, baby, it was just a dream.
这是个梦 只是个梦
It was a memory!
那是回忆!
I can't go on like this.
我受不了了
Twelve minutes.
十二分钟
You allowed me to oversleep...
你让我睡过头了...
Mother...
妈妈...
...by twelve minutes! I'm sorry.
...十二分钟了! 对不起
Fetch my stick.
拿我的拐杖来
Stick!
拐杖!
Ah, excellent. There you are.
啊 太好了 你们在这
It's Leonard.
我是里奥纳德
Boynton. Your stepson.
博因顿 你的继子
How good of you to come, Mr Boynton.
你来了真好呀 博因顿先生
Carol, my vitamins.
卡罗尔 帮我去拿维他命
Now, Mother?
现在拿吗 妈妈?
Clearly.
当然
Jinny, you look like you're suffering from consumption.
吉尼 你看起来好像得了肺痨
That's drawing attention to yourself in the most unattractive way.
你觉得很这样抢眼但其实很难看
Go to your room and bright color!
回房♥换件亮色的衣服
Raymond... Don't sit there, sit here.
雷蒙德...不要坐那 坐这儿
Nanny... Go somewhere else.
奶妈...去别的地方
You look tired, dear.
你看起来很累了 亲爱的
We need to discuss your attitude.
我们要讨论下你的态度
Sulking is like shyness. It is unacceptable, it is showing off.
生闷气就像害羞 是不讨人喜欢的 是炫耀的
I'm not sulking, Mother.
我没有生闷气 妈妈
I merely question the wisdom
我只是在想市场不稳定的时候
of travelling when the market is jittery.
来旅行到底对不对
Wall Street knows better than to breathe without consulting me,
这个不用问我 华尔街也一清二楚
wherever I may be at whatever juncture.
我在哪 哪儿就是中心
I forgot my book. Fetch my book. Raymond.
我忘带书了 去给我拿过来 雷蒙德
You think they're a rum crew,
你觉得他们是群怪人
wait till you meet the archaeologist husband.
等你见到考古学家的丈夫再作判断吧
Although he's not actually psychotic, just old-fashioned bonkers.
尽管他不是真的神经病 只是守旧的疯子
Theodore Gerard. We have met.
我叫西奥多·杰勒德 我们见过
Bonce doctor.
脑科医生
I advised on a case in Edinburgh.
爱丁堡一个案例上我有过建议
Used to have a beard?
以前留胡子那个?
Oh. Yes, of course.
噢 是的
The bonce doctor!
脑科医生!
I recognise you, monsieur.
我认得你 先生
Of course, it's all a sham.
当然 那都是假象
The real object of the exercise...
这次出游的真正目的...
is a reconciliation of his offspring and hers.
是为了让他和她的孩子能和平共处
Happy families among the tombs.
坟墓里的幸福家庭呀
There is disharmony?
有不和谐存在吗?
Where Lady Boynton is,
有博因顿女士在的地方
the Music of the Spheres is like nails down a blackboard.
天籁之音都会变成指甲刮黑板的声音
Now, you must excuse me my personal disorder...
现在 请你原谅我个人的冒昧...
Can't help sticking my face down the stupid lion's throat.
忍♥不住要去母狮子那讨没趣了
Do you mind if I join you?
不介意我坐这吧?
I can't find these wretched pills. Oh God, Raymond.
我找不到那该死的药丸 天啊 雷蒙德
She has them.
她刚吃了
What?
什么?
She has them already, they're in her bag.
她吃过啦 那些药在她包里
The book she sent me to find, she didn't even bring to Syria.
她要我找的那本书 甚至都没带到叙利亚来
Carol, we know these games.
卡罗尔 我们知道她的把戏
One day, Raymond... I swear to God...
总有一天 雷蒙德...我发誓...
I know.
我知道
I will take a hammer and I swear...
我会拿把铁锤 我发誓...
Maybe we should talk about that.
也许我们可以谈谈这个
Don't joke with me, Ray. I'm your brother.
别跟我开玩笑 雷 我是你哥哥
I never joke.
我从不说笑
The way we let that woman steal them from us.
我们让那女人从我们这把它们偷走
Oh, God, Raymond. We have no choice.
喔 天啊 雷蒙德 我们没得选
She has to die.
她必须死
Now, we're going now! Please! Please!
我们现在就走! 请! 这边请!
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表