she hid a copy of that letter to be read
她藏了一份那封信的复印件
in the event of her death.
以防她有任何意外
And told to you that she had done so.
她告诉你 她已经这么做了
So now, in your eyes, Mademoiselle Cary,
所以现在 在你眼里 凯瑞小姐
Nanny Seagram had to die.
施格兰姆保姆必须得死
And that letter had to be retrieved.
必须拿回那封信
But Madame Oliver had got there first.
但奥利弗夫人先你一步到那
It could not have been Monsieur Orwell or Mademoiselle Claudia
奥威尔先生和克劳迪娅小姐不会看到
who had observed Madame Oliver retrieve that letter,
看到奥利弗夫人拿到那封信
for they were with me.
因为他们和我在一起
No, Mademoiselle, it was you yourself who observed her
不 小姐 是你看到了她
and called Monsieur Orwell to inform him of this fact.
然后打电♥话♥告诉奥威尔先生这事
And when Mademoiselle Daphne from The Merry Shamrock tearooms
当达芙妮女士从甜叶草茶屋
telephoned to me to inform me of the whereabouts of Madame Oliver,
打电♥话♥给我告诉我奥利弗夫人的行踪时
you were listening in.
你在偷听
Ah, oui, bien s?r.
我说的没错吧?
I heard the click as you replaced the telephone receiver a second or two before I did.
我挂电♥话♥前几秒听到你把听筒放下了
And now you knew exactly where was Madame Oliver.
你很清楚的知道奥利弗夫人在哪儿
And now the letter could not longer get into the hands of the police.
现在那封信再也不会到警方手中
Now the conspirators were safe.
现在你的同伙很安全
Whereupon Mademoiselle Claudia denounced to the police
因此克劳迪娅小姐向警♥察♥告发了
la pauvre Mademoiselle Norma Restarick.
可怜的诺尔玛·雷斯塔里克小姐
He took me to dinner and asked me to do it.
他带我去吃饭逼我这样做的
He said he couldn't bring himself to denounce his own flesh and blood.
他说他无法自己告发自己的亲骨肉
Oh, God, Norma, I'm so sorry.
天呐 诺尔玛 对不起
It was all his idea!
都是他的主意!
Can't you see that?
难道你还不懂吗?
You're a terrible actress, Frances. And I'm a fool.
你演技真拙劣 弗朗西丝 而我也是个笨蛋
I warned you that your hatred would get in the way, but you wouldn't listen.
我警告过你 你的仇恨会坏事 但你就是不听
Miss.
小姐
Frances!
弗朗西丝!
We're half-sisters.
我们是亲姐妹
Look, David found it in Uncle Roddy's box.
看 大卫在罗迪舅父的盒子里发现的
It's our father.
那是我们的父亲
I see no resemblance.
我看不到有像的地方
What happened to my father?
我父亲怎么了?
An accident, while we were up country together.
我们出城时 发生了一场意外
He was a good chap. I always liked Andrew.
他是个好伙计 我一直很喜欢他
Have you nothing to say to this poor creature
你对这差点被你毁了的可怜人
you tried to destroy?
没什么要说的了吗?
Is there not one impulse that is honest...
虽然你的心这么黑...
...human, even, in your heart so black?
你就没有一点诚实吗?
What would you have me say?
你想让我说什么?
Did... Did my father ever speak of me?
我父亲提到过我吗?
Well, Monsieur Poirot wants honesty...
好吧 波罗先生想要诚实
...so I'll be honest.
所以我就实话实说了
I only ever heard Andrew mention you once.
我只听安德鲁提过一次
He said you were the little bitch who'd get all his wife's money.
他说你就是那个要继承他妻子财产的小贱♥人♥
I knew Andrew was rotten,
我知道安德鲁已经够坏了
but you! You beggar description!
但你! 你的坏已经无法言表了!
Norma?
诺尔玛?
So, Sonia wasn't a gold-digger after all.
这么说索尼娅不是靠色相骗钱财的女人
No.
不是
Nor was the peacock.
孔雀也不是
How did you know?
你怎么知道?
Because you told that to me yourself, madame.
因为你告诉过我 夫人
You told me that you saw him smile at her,
你告诉我说 你看到他对她笑
that he could not take his eyes from hers.
他的目光无法离开她
And the moment I realised that he was looking for photographs of the family
当我意识到他在找家人的照片
to prove Monsieur Orwell an impostor,
来证明奥威尔先生是冒牌货的时候
it was then I knew
我就知道了
that he was acting for Mademoiselle Norma and not against her.
他是为了诺尔玛小姐好 而不是害她
You do think of things, don't you? Ah.
你确实想了很多事 不是吗? 啊
What a calculating mind. Tortuous,
真是精于算计 弯弯肠子
that's what I call it. Tortuous.
我会这么说 弯弯肠子
Am I so calculating, madame?
我精于算计吗 夫人?
Am I the solver of puzzles with a heart that is cold?
我是个冷血的解谜者吗?
Or are we looking at the greatest of mysteries that life ever throws out?
还是我们在看着生活中最大的谜团?
The mystery that even I, Hercule Poirot, will never be able to solve.
即使是我赫尔克里·波罗 也无法解释的谜团
The nature of love.
爱的本质
She smiles.
她笑了
Is that a tear?
那是眼泪吗?
Oh, no, no, no, madame.
哦 不 不 不 夫人
It is merely the breeze.
那是风吹的
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表