...where someone was bound to look...
别人一定会找的地方...
Where someone was bound to look.
别人一定会找的地方...
Where someone was bound to...
别人一定会找的地方...
Where would a woman consider...
一个女人认为...
...an obvious place...
一个很明显...
...to look?
要找的地方?
"To be given to the police in the event of my death. "
"如果我死了 把这个交给警♥察♥"
It's her. It's the third girl.
是她 是第三个女孩
Oh! Can I help you?
噢! 我能帮你吗?
Un moment, s'il vous plait.
请等一下
I wonder... if it might be possible
我在想...有没有可能
for me to see a Monsieur Andrew Restarick.
让我见见安德鲁·雷斯塔里克
Hercule Poirot.
赫尔克里·波罗
Take a seat. Merci.
请坐 谢谢
Ticket inspection. All tickets, please.
查票 请把票都拿出来
Ticket inspection. All tickets, please.
查票 请把票都拿出来
I need to get off. I need to see your ticket.
我要下车 我要检查你的票
I'm tailing someone. Pardon, madam?
我在跟踪一个人 你说什么 女士?
I said I'm tailing someone!
我说我在跟踪一个人!
Not without a ticket, you're not.
没有票不行 不准下车
Yes, dear.
是的 亲爱的
Bath bun and a cup of coffee, please.
请给我一个甜面包和一杯咖啡
Sorry?
什么?
Bath bun and a... cup of coffee, please.
请给我一个甜面包和一杯咖啡
Monsieur Hercule Poirot.
赫尔克里·波罗先生
Monsieur Restarick.
雷斯塔里克先生
You're the chap who called on Uncle Roddy
你就是那个假装在战中认识罗迪叔叔
pretending to know him from the war.
而去拜访过他的人
I wondered if he was just being polite.
我想知道他是不是很客气
And I am aware, of course, that he does not care for visitors.
当然 我知道 他不在意访客
But not in your case, of course.
当然 你不是这样
I'm a busy man, Poirot. State your business.
我很忙 波罗 说明你的来意
I am come to talk with you about the visit rendered to me by your daughter.
我是来和你谈谈你女儿拜访我的事
You've met Norma? Yes, indeed.
你见过诺尔玛? 是的
She asked me to save her.
她让我救她
Save her? From what? Well, that I do not know.
救她? 为什么? 我也不知道
Do you?
你知道吗?
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
I'm afraid I can't stay very long.
恐怕我不能久留
I've somebody coming to the studio. Portrait.
画室待会有人要来 画肖像
Oh, but I thought you said you had something you were going to show me.
但我以为你说你有东西要给我看
Norma... I want you to stop worrying
诺尔玛...我希望你停止担心
about what happened to Nanny Seagram.
施格兰姆保姆的事
What on earth makes you think you could kill somebody?
你怎么会认为你会杀人呢?
Now, I know that you're a rather wealthy young woman,
现在 我知道你是个很富有的年轻女人
which means you must be careful. Careful?
也就是说你一定要小心 小心?
Sir? I should go.
先生? 我要走了
But you'll hear from me again soon, Norma.
但我会再和你联♥系♥的 诺尔玛
Trust nobody.
别相信任何人
Not even me.
连我也别相信
Waitress! Waitress! My bill, quickly.
服务员! 服务员! 买♥♥单 快点
My daughter Norma has often needed psychiatric help
我的女儿诺尔玛自从她妈妈死后
since her mother died.
经常需要精神帮助
She can get... hysterical,
她可能会...歇斯底里
melodramatic...
感伤的...
The fact is, it's all my fault.
事实上 这都是我的错
Norma's mother... Mary...
诺尔玛的妈妈...玛丽...
also found life difficult.
也觉得生活艰难
I see. How sad.
我懂了 真伤心
The plain truth is, I left my wife...
事实是...诺尔玛五岁的时候
when Norma was five.
我离开了我的妻子
I never wanted the life you see me leading now.
我从未想过过我现在的生活
I was always a traveller.
我总是四处旅行
Itchy feet.
脚痒
Well, one day, I decided... to start a new life in Southern Africa.
有一天 我决定...在南非开始新的生活
That is a story most common, no?
这是故事很普通 是吧?
But Mary never got over it.
但是玛丽无法面对这个打击
She became more and more disturbed.
她变得越来越失常
And then, one day...
然后 有一天...
...when Norma was seven,
在诺尔玛七岁的时候
on her seventh birthday, in fact...
在她的七岁生日那天
...my wife killed herself.
我妻子自杀了
Sapristi!
见鬼!
On the birthday of her child?
在她孩子的生日那天?
I don't think she intended to kill herself.
我觉得她没有打算自杀
The letters I got from old Nanny made that pretty clear.
我从保姆那里拿到的信上说得很清楚了
She intended... to be found.
她打算...让人发现她
And... saved.
然后...救她
Tell to me, monsieur,
告诉我 先生
who was it who actually discovered the body of your wife?
你妻子的尸体是谁发现的?
Norma did. Oh.
是诺尔玛 噢
Imagine the effect that had on her.
试想一下那对她造成的影响
Such an occurrence would be distressing to the mind of an adult,
这种事也许只会让成年人悲伤
but to that of a child...
但对小孩子来说...
May I ask, monsieur, what it was that brought you back to England?
先生 我想问问 是什么让你回英格兰的?
A year ago, my brother died, leaving no heirs.
一年前 我哥哥死了 没有继承人
I had to return from my travels to take over the business.
我不得不结束旅行 回来接管生意
So, here I am, tied to a desk.
所以 我就在这里了 只能在办公桌前卖♥♥命
So, until last year you have not seen your daughter
这么说 你妻子葬礼之后
since the funeral of your wife.
你直到去年才见到你的女儿
Oh, no, no, I was up country when that happened.
噢 不不 我妻子自杀的时候我出城了
The letters never reached me in time.
那封信没有及时送到我手中
So you did not attend the funeral.
所以你没有参加葬礼
No. So the reunion with your daughter,
没有 所以你和女儿团聚时
when it happened, must have been full of emotion for you both.
你们一定都很激动
Do you have children, Mr Poirot?
你有孩子吗 波罗先生?
Mais non.
没有
Then you cannot possibly imagine how painful it was.
那你就无法想象那有多痛苦
And nothing's been right with her.
她看什么都不顺眼
She's so full of... rage.
她很...生气
An urgent call for Monsieur Poirot.
给波罗先生的紧急电♥话♥
For me?
给我的?
Shall I put it through? I'll let you be private.
我能接通吗? 我先离开
Merci.
谢谢
Hello. It is I, Poirot. Who speaks?
你好 是我 波罗 你是谁?
It's Daphne, from The Merry Shamrock tearooms.
我是达芙妮 甜叶草茶屋的
I think perhaps you have the wrong number.
我想你可能打错电♥话♥了
Mrs Oliver said I was to speak only to you.
奥利弗太太说 我只能跟你说
So your Mr George gave me this number.
所以你的仆人乔治给了我这个号♥码
I've tracked you down, Mr Poiry.
我找到你了 波罗先生
I'm to tell you something urgently.
我要告诉你一些紧急的事
Tell to me what?
告诉我什么?
"The third girl... is in danger...
第三个女孩... 现在处于...
...from the peacock. "
孔雀的危险之中
Ah. The peacock.
啊 孔雀
And I was to tell you that
我要告诉你
Mrs Oliver is now tailing the peacock to his studio.
奥利弗太太现在正跟踪孔雀去他的画室
I understand. Thank you very much.
我知道了 谢谢你
Nothing serious, I hope. No, no, no, no, no.
希望没什么大事 不不不不不
Nothing serious at all.
没什么大事
I wish you good day, monsieur, mademoiselle.
祝你今天过得愉快 先生 小姐
Good day.
祝你今天过得愉快
Is everything all right?
一切还顺利吗?
Have dinner with me tonight.
今晚和我共进晚餐
Excuse me!
抱歉!
Goodness, I'm really not good at this.
老天 我真的不擅长这个
You're not, are you? Oh, goodness!
你不擅长 是吗? 噢 老天!
Oh, you startled me! I had no idea you were there.
噢 你真让我吃惊! 我不知道你在那儿
You were following me. Yes, I'm afraid I was.
你在跟踪我 是的 恐怕是的
You see, I write books. I write detective stories,
我是写书的 我写的是侦探小说
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表