Yes, sir. Please, please, please.
好的 先生 请 请 这边请
Tickety-boo. Please. This way. OK, OK.
好极了 请 这边请 好的 好的
Whoo! Looks like Lord Boynton's expedition has created quite a stir.
喔! 博因顿的探险似乎引起了不小的骚动呀
Apart from the family and a three-line whip...
除了他的家人和三道杠的鞭子
Dr King joins us, I suspect,
我想金医生也要跟我们一起去
because she stuck a pin in a map of the world.
因为她在世界地图上按了颗大头针
Mr Jefferson Cope may actually be a little bit dull.
杰弗逊·科普先生可能有点无趣
He might possibly like old bits of bone and pot and whatnot.
他可能会喜欢骨头和壶之类的老古董
The honourable Leonard,
尊敬的里奥纳德
stuck with running his father's house in Dorset,
打理他父亲在多赛特的房♥子遇到了麻烦
on no income, while said father swans around the Middle East
一点收入也没有 而听说他老爸却在中东闲逛
looking for the head of John the Baptist.
搜寻洗礼者约翰的头颅
As for the Polish nun,
至于那个波兰修女
she gives me the heebie-jeebies personally.
她给我的感觉有点神经过敏
No problem, no problem.
没事 没事
Don't be afraid. No problem.
别怕 没事
No problem, no problem.
没事 没事
Hm. What have we here, I wonder?
额 我想知道我们为什么停下来?
A mobile toll-booth?
遇到了移♥动♥的收费关卡?
Dame Celia Westholme.
西莉亚·韦斯特霍尔默夫人
Sorry to hold up the bus, everybody.
各位 很抱歉拦住你们的车
Camel's on loan,
我的骆驼是借来的
had to go back.
它得回去了
Has Boynton made any significant progress? Does anybody know?
博因顿有什么进展吗? 有人了解吗?
Have you read any of her books? Oui.
你有看过她的书吗? 看过
It's her fault I'm here. She makes travel sound so thrilling.
我来这儿全怪她 她把旅行写得那么惬意
Ah.
啊
Welcome, welcome, welcome. Did you have a nice journey?
欢迎 欢迎 欢迎 旅途顺利吗?
I know, it's ghastly, isn't it? Hello, little blossoms.
我知道 有点恐怖 是吧? 嗨 我的姑娘们
Hot showers and cold beer for everyone.
各位 去洗个热水澡 再喝点冰啤吧
Even you, Nanny, you raving old dipsomaniac.
包括你 奶妈 你这个老嗜酒狂
Leonard, dear boy! Father.
里奥纳德 儿子! 老爸
Ah. My child bride.
啊 我的小姑娘
Dinner's in the pavilion at eight. Everyone's invited.
八点就在大厅开饭了 所有人都去啊
Come along! Raymond.
一起来! 雷蒙德
Utter bonanza of crippled personalities.
奇怪的个性终于带来了好运
I'd have paid extra for this.
我应该额外付餐费的
Making yourself useful, Leonard? Good man!
做点事呀 里奥纳德 好人儿!
Coming along!
马上!
That blind chap down in the Arab camp,
在阿♥拉♥伯大营下面有个瞎了眼的小伙子
every night I hear him tell a variation on the same story.
每天晚上我听他讲同一个故事的不同版本
I've heard it all over Syria.
这个故事叙利亚到处都有人说
The daughter of Herodius brought John the Baptist's severed head to this land.
希罗底的女儿把洗礼者约翰的头颅带来这了
She buried it where the river meets the mountain.
她把它埋在河水和山川的交汇处
Now, I've been every damn place in Syria
到现在为止 从克拉克到阿勒波
where any river meets anything that could possibly be construed as a mountain,
叙利亚所有河流汇集且能被叫做山的地方
This is the only place left. It has to be here!
这是最后一处地方了 一定在这儿!
Come along then. Chop-chop.
过来吧 快点
Ah...
啊...
And these words... Do they speak of John?
这些话...有提到约翰吗?
No. It tells a different story.
没有 它讲述了个全然不同的故事
A man is sitting in a tavern in Damascus.
一个人坐在大马士革的客栈里
He looks up from his wine and sees Death staring at him across the room.
他喝酒时抬起头 看到死神在房♥间对面盯着他
He cries out, "But this cannot be my time!"
他哭喊道 "我的时间还没到啊!"
He flees Damascus, he rides his horse fast,
他逃离了大马士革 快马加鞭
right across the desert to Samarra.
穿越沙漠到了萨马拉
When he arrives, he's thirsty.
等他到的时候 他很渴
Standing before him at the well...
在井边 站在他面前的...
is Death.
就是死神
Hm.
嗯
You're nodding.
你在点头
On seeing Death for the second time, the man cries out, "This cannot be!"
第二次看到死神 他大喊道 "不可能!"
"For I escaped you in Damascus. "
"我已在大马士革逃过一劫"
And Death, he lays his hand upon the shoulder of the man
接着 死神把双手搭在他肩上
and says, "I also was surprised to see you... "
说道 "在大马士革撞见你..."
"... to see you in Damascus..."
"...我也很惊讶"
"for my appointment with you, it was always to be here in Samarra. "
"因为我和你的约定 就在萨马拉"
Try as one might,
不管如何努力
one cannot escape one's rightful destiny.
任何人也逃脱不了他的命运
Oui.
是的
I know you're here, Johnny.
我知道你在这儿 约翰
I can almost smell you.
我可以嗅到你的气味
Sugar, Raymond?
要加糖吗 雷蒙德?
To put sugar in one's tea is indicative of weak character.
在茶里加糖是懦弱的象征
Raymond doesn't take sugar.
雷蒙德不加糖
Oh, good morning. You look dreadful.
噢 早上好 你脸色不好
Thank you. I feel dreadful.
谢谢 我感觉很不好
You should see a doctor.
你得去看医生
I just did. He told me I had malaria.
我看过了 他说我患了疟疾
Oh, Lord!
噢 天啊!
I dosed myself up, as much as it makes a difference.
我吃了很多药 直到稍有起色
You shan't come on the expedition today?
你今天不应该去远足的?
If I have an attack on the way to the river,
要是我在去河边的路上遇袭
I'll most probably die.
我很有可能会死
The obvious solution is to remain here all day with Lady Boynton.
最好的解决方法就是和博因顿夫人在这待一天
Better come with us. Not a difficult decision.
你最好和我们一起走 不难抉择呀
The sun is up. I shall spend today observing from the platform.
太阳升起来了 我今天要在平台上欣赏风景
Good idea, poppet. Cracking view of the Kasbah.
好想法 亲爱的 卡斯巴的美丽风光
You can keep a beady one on Leonard and myself.
你可以看到里奥纳德和我
You assist with the digging, monsieur?
你去帮忙挖吗 先生?
Oh, I would assist with digging the drains
哦 我会帮忙挖排水道
if the alternative were enforced social intercourse
要是非得在这个和我爸那个
with my father's ghastly ten-ton wife.
大块头恐怖妻子交流中选一个的话
You won't come down to the river, Lady Boynton?
你不去河边吗 博因顿夫人?
By all accounts, the vista of the Kasbah is very fine.
据大家说 卡斯巴的风景很漂亮的
The boy bring my Times yet?
那个男孩把我的泰♥晤♥士♥报♥拿来了吗?
No, Mother.
没有 妈妈
Dismiss him!
炒了他!
Sorry, might have stung.
不好意思 有东西在螫你
Ah! I am stung!
啊! 我被蛰了!
Yes, there's the bugger there.
是的 那东西在那儿
Goodness, let me look at you.
天啊 让我看看你
Don't touch me!
别碰我!
Never touch me!
不准碰我!
You're always looking at me.
你一直在盯着我看
Golly, am I?
天啊 我有吗?
All the time.
一直这样
I turn round and you're just looking at me. Why?
我转个身就发现你在看我 为什么?
Perhaps I like the shape of your face.
也许我喜欢你的脸型
It's a very pretty face. Do you mind?
很漂亮的脸蛋 你介意吗?
I certainly shan't do it if you mind.
你介意的话 我就不看了
I don't mind.
我不介意
S'il vous plat, Monsieur Cope. Do not allow Poirot to detain you.
科普先生 别让波罗耽误了你们的进程
Oh, I'm in no hurry.
噢 我不着急的
The place has been there a few years, it's not going anywhere,
那地方已经在那很多年了 不会跑掉的
You are acquainted with the family Boynton?
你对博因顿一家人很了解吗?
One can't live in New York and fail to be acquainted with the Boyntons.
没有人是住在纽约而不认识博因顿一家的
Lady B is a pretty big financial noise. I like her.
博因顿夫人是个很可爱的金融噪音 我喜欢她
If I may say so, monsieur, it seems your amiti is not reciprocated.
先生 你的友好好像没有得到同等回报
Oh, she hates everybody.
噢 她讨厌所有人
Everybody knows that, she just doesn't give a damn.
每个人都知道 她就是不在乎
I think it's quite stylish. You have the outlook most benevolent.
我觉得挺有风格的 你真仁慈
I'm easily pleased.
我很容易满足
Out in the sun yet again without a hat.
又不戴帽子在太阳底下闲逛
Some people never learn.
有些人永远也学不乖
Raymond, let me read you what Mr Baedeker has to say.
雷蒙德 我读旅游指南给你听
"The monumental edifice knows as... "
"这座不朽的建筑闻名于..."
Excuse me!
不好意思!
Thank you so much.
多谢你
I thought that free from the mother
我觉得他妈妈不在场
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表