Sir. Well, let's get on, then.
先生 好 下面让我们开始吧
Miss Blake first.
首先是布雷克小姐
Arts and Dance.
教美术和舞蹈
Oh. I'm sorry about this.
哦 对不起
One of the girls - she insists on seeing you.
有一个女生 她坚持要见你
There have been people watching this place.
一定有人在监视这个地方
Oh, they do not show themselves clearly, but they are there.
哦 他们并不明显 但是他们就在那里
And why should they do that?
那他们为什么要那么做呢?
Because of me. They want to assassinate me.
因为我 他们想要暗♥杀♥我
Miss Springer - she must have found out about them.
斯普林格小姐 她一定是发现他们了
Perhaps they promised to pay her money if she said nothing,
或许他们承诺如果她闭嘴就给她钱
so she goes to the sports pavilion, where they say they will pay her
所以她去了运动馆拿钱
and they kill her.
然后他们就杀了她
Now look, I don't have time for this nonsense.
听着 我没有空理会这些胡言乱语
It is not nonsense.
这不是胡言乱语
My cousin was the Prince Ali Yusuf of Ramat.
我的表兄是拉马特的阿里·优素福亲王
I am next in line to the throne.
我是下一个继承王位的人
These butchers, they do not want me to be the focus of rebellion.
那些杀人犯 他们不想我成为叛乱的焦点
Perhaps there is something in what she says, Inspector.
或许她说的有一点道理 警官
Oh, I am so sorry.
哦 我很抱歉
Forgive my clumsiness.
请原谅我的笨拙
Everything you've told me so far
目前你告诉我的所有一切都说明
points to Miss Springer being very sure of herself.
斯普林格小姐非常自信
Too sure. She hinted at people being not what they seemed.
太自信了 她暗指人们表里不一
Did she, now? She mentioned that at her last school
是吗? 她提到过在她以前的学校
she had unmasked someone, but that the staff had been against her.
她揭穿过某人 但是那个同事很反对她
Well, you see what that means.
你明白那意味着什么
The beginnings of a persecution complex.
这是被害妄想症的前兆
Naturellement.
当然
More psychology, eh?
又是心理学?
Well, someone certainly had it in for Miss Springer with a vengeance!
确实有人对斯普林格小姐怀恨在心
And a javelin.
还有标枪
I can't say I cared for her.
我不能说我喜欢她
Brusque.
毫无礼貌
As for her treatment of the girls - sadistic.
她对女孩子们的方式也很残酷
Of course, I know this is a horrible business.
当然 我知道这是一个可怕的事件
I say, could I have a glass of water, please?
请给我一杯水 可以吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
I have my own sitting room
我有自己的起居室
and don't see much of the staff.
所以我并不经常看到其他职员
The whole thing's unbelievable.
整件事都太不可思议了
How so, mademoiselle?
你为什么这么想 女士?
Well, first that Miss Springer should get killed at all.
首先 斯普林格小姐被杀
Say someone broke into the gymnasium and she went out to see who it was.
假如有人闯入体育馆 她去看看是谁
That's all right, I suppose.
我想那没问题
But who'd want to break into there?
但是谁会想要闯入那个地方呢?
Local children who wanted to take the sports equipment?
想要偷体育设施的当地小孩吗?
If so, I can't help feeling
如果是那样 我想
Miss Springer would have given them a clip around the ear,
斯普林格小姐一定会把他们痛扁一顿
not get herself stabbed to death.
而不是她自己被刺死
And you noticed nothing unusual recently?
你最近有注意到什么不寻常的事情吗?
Well... Yes, miss? Out with it.
唔... 有吗 小姐? 告诉我们
It's nothing, really, but one of the gardeners, the young one...
没什么 真的 但是有一个园丁 那个年轻人
Which young one?
哪个年轻人?
His name is Adam Goodman, Inspector.
他的名字叫亚当·古德曼 警官
He arrived only this term.
他这个学期才来的
Well, he seemed very interested in the pavilion.
他看起来对体育馆很有兴趣
Probably just curious or slacking off work, but...
或许只是好奇 要么就是偷懒 但是...
But?
但是?
His manner was a little odd.
他的行为有点奇怪
Defiant. He sneered at all the money that was spent on the girls.
目中无人 他蔑视把钱用在女生身上
I see.
我明白
My first term, yes.
我的第一个学期 是的
I do not think I wish to remain for another.
我不会留下来教第二个学期
Oh?
哦?
It is not nice to be in a school where people are murdered.
在有杀人犯的学校确实不好
The Mademoiselle Springer - did you know her well?
斯普林格小姐 你很了解她吗?
Practically not at all.
事实上 完全不了解
A rude and ugly woman,
一个无礼丑陋的女人
like a caricature of an English woman.
就像漫画里的英国女人一样
She was rude to me. She didn't like me going to her sports pavilion.
她对我很无礼 她不喜欢我到她的体育馆去
Her sports pavilion.
她的体育馆
But forgive me, Mademoiselle...
但请原谅我 小姐...
...what reason did you have for entering in there?
...为什么你要进去那里呢?
I was interested in the building. That is all.
我对那个建筑感兴趣 仅此而已
Last term, Mademoiselle, you were unwell?
上个学期 小姐 你身体不适?
Yes.
是的
Alors, and the nature of this illness?
那么 是什么病呢?
Well, that's private.
不好意思 那是隐私
Mademoiselle, we are here to investigate a murder.
小姐 我们是来调查谋杀案的
Everything, it must be brought out into the light.
所有事情都应该说出来
Really? Mmhm.
是吗? 嗯
And what about you? Moi?
那你呢? 什么?
Well, all that guff about looking round the school on behalf of the King of Belgium!
代表比利时国王来这里视察的那些胡话
Ah.
啊
So you penetrated the little deception of Poirot, huh?
你发现波罗是骗人的 对吗?
Not too hard. No offence.
这没什么难的 无意冒犯
Anyway, I'm not surprised something like this has happened.
不管怎么样 我并不奇怪那样的事情发生了
Ever since I've come back,
自从我回来之后
it's as though there was someone among us who didn't belong -
就感觉到有不属于这里的人在周围
a cat among the pigeons.
就像是鸽群里的猫
Well, hello, there. Hello.
哦 你好 你好
Do you mind if I join you?
你介意我加入你吗?
It's a free country.
这是个自♥由♥的国家
I hope you've brought your own hard-boiled egg.
我希望你自己带了水煮蛋
I'm afraid I've only enough for me. That's OK.
我只带了自己的 没关系
How appropriate. Hm?
多巧啊 唔?
Adam, isn't it?
亚当 是吗?
Yes.
是的
Ann?
安?
Hm.
唔
Excuse me, Miss Shapland...
抱歉 沙普兰小姐...
Just doesn't seem like your thing, that's all - shut away in a girls' school.
这不像是你的作风啊 屈居在一所女校
How would you know what my thing was?
你怎么知道我是怎么样的人?
You just don't seem the type.
你看起来就不是这种类型的
I like variety. Ah!
我喜欢变化 啊!
Anyway, I could say the same thing about you.
不管怎么说 我可以对你说同样的话
Yes?
是吗?
Good-looking young man...
一个英俊的年轻人...
Ah! Good-looking, eh?
啊! 英俊 是吗?
Mm. Spending his days planting chrysanthemums in a girls' school.
对 在女校里种菊花
Angelicas.
是当归
Chrysanths won't take. It's the soil.
这里的泥土种不了菊花
In case you hadn't noticed, there's a depression on.
或许你没注意到 现在是萧条时期
I get work wherever I can.
哪有工作我就去哪
I'm sorry if I've given offence.
如果有冒犯到你 我很抱歉
None taken.
没关系
I don't mind. Honestly, you can have it back.
我不在意 说真的 你可以拿回去
No, no. We swapped fair and square.
不不 我们光明正大地交换的
I'll just have to ask Mummy for a new one.
我只要请我妈妈给我买♥♥一个新的
It is funny, isn't it?
这很有趣 不是吗?
Now they've searched the pavilion, your racquet...
现在他们在搜查体育馆 你的球拍...
Well, your racquet, really.
不 事实上是你的球拍
...is the only thing to go missing.
...就是唯一不见了的东西
Oh, to think that's all the killer got away with!
哦 想想 杀人犯找的就是这个
I don't think anyone would kill
我并不认为有人会为了一个网球拍
poor old Springer for a tennis racquet.
而杀死可怜的斯普林格
I don't know anything about any murder! I told you!
我对谋杀一无所知! 我说过了!
All right, all right! Thank you, Constable.
好吧 好吧! 谢谢你 警员
Now, then, Mr Goodman...
那么 古德曼先生
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表