I might be permitted some conversation with Raymond.
我也许可以和雷蒙德聊天
But no. Evidently the family has decided I'm a gold-digger,
但是 不 很明显他们家认为我是个傍大款的
and all overtures of friendship must be stamped on.
要发展友谊的任何事都得阻止
Frankly it's rather insulting. I'm not having it.
坦白来说 真有点侮辱人 但我不在乎
Ladies and gentlemen, now we may rest.
各位 我们现在休息下
We have arrived.
我们到了
God is good. God is glorious.
造物主真厉害 造物主真神奇
If you want my professional opinion, which you don't,
要是你想听我的专业意见的话 你肯定不想听
but you should, so I'm gonna give it to you anyway,
但你必须听 所以我还是要说
your family would do well
你们要是听听弗洛伊德先生去年和我说的话
to hear what Herr Freud said to me last year.
你的家人会做得很好的
"To be American is bad enough,"
"做美国人已经够糟了"
he said, "but to put money... "
他说 "但是把钱..."
Oh! Let me look at you.
噢! 让我看看你
I'll be fine. I'll be... fine.
我没事 我没...事
This gentleman needs to return to camp immediately.
这位先生必须马上回营地
Get your hands off me, I'll be fine!
把手拿开 我很好!
Doctors! Think you know everything?
医生 别以为你什么都懂
You're too hot.
你太热了
You don't have to... carry me.
你用不着... 扶着我
Jinny! That's my name!
吉尼! 你叫的是我!
I just need a drink of water.
我只要喝点水就行了
I can hear the gears grinding in the old cerebellum.
我能听到你脑袋里齿轮运作的声音
Not really.
我可听不到
I was just wondering how Lady Boynton
我只是好奇博因顿夫人是怎么
managed to negotiate that ladder affair, it's pretty vertiginous.
让别人放她到梯子上面的 那么高应该很晕吧
Would it kill you to call her "Mother"?
你叫她声"妈妈"会死吗?
For me.
就算为了我
Stepmother would do.
叫继母也行
God, it's hot.
天 真热
Yes, it is.
确实很热
Perhaps you would be kind enough to take the lady in question a glass of water.
也许能劳驾你去问问那位女士她是否想喝水
Father, look, I'm sorry,
爸爸 听着 我很抱歉
but are you genuinely blind to the way she treats...
但是你真的看不到她怎么对待别人的吗?
everyone, except you?
除了你以外的所有人
Now!
马上去!
I say!
我说!
Would you like a drink?
你想喝水吗?
Can we get you anything at all? To drink?
需要我们给你拿点什么吗? 喝的?
Like a bucket of strychnine.
比方说给你来桶士的宁(内含剧毒)
Get these buggers away from me!
你们都让开!
I'm perfectly well.
我很好
Lie down.
躺下
Ah... Doctor, what do we do?
啊... 医生 我们该做什么?
What did he say?
他说什么?
He said bugger off.
他说走开
Oh. Right you are. Can do.
噢 你可以留下
Not you.
不是你
You stay.
是你
No, Jinny. Oh, God. I thought...
不 吉尼 噢 天哪 我以为...
Yeah. I thought you wanted my company.
是的 我以为你想要我陪你
I do, yes. That's exactly what I want.
是 我确实想要你陪着我
Listen to me, it's not... you.
听我说 不是因为... 你
It's not about a conquest.
和征服无关
For me, denial...
对我来说 拒绝...
is a very... particular pleasure.
让我... 很快乐
It's not...
这不是...
People say travel broadens the mind.
人们常说旅行能开拓眼界
Mainly because people like me insist on it in their books.
主要是因为像我这样的人相信书上的这点
But I have to say I doubt that it is true.
但是我得说我很怀疑这句话的正确性
On the contrary. I suspect travel narrows the mind.
相反 我认为旅行让人的思维变得狭隘
One becomes so blas about the wonders of the world.
人们对世界奇观变得熟视无睹
The more I travel the more clearly I understand that...
我旅行的地方越多 就越明白
all that ever matters is the people.
重要的是人
Not the places.
而不是风景
Those Arabs, telling stories over couscous in the camp.
那些阿♥拉♥伯人在营地一边吃饭一边讲故事
They fascinate me.
那些故事令我着迷
This, it's pretty enough, but show me the humans every time.
这就足够了 但每次都让我看见人性的险恶
I don't much care for her.
我不是很喜欢她
The way she hangs around the younger Boynton girl.
她总缠着博因顿家的小小姐
They sniff out weakness, nuns, and misery,
他们嗅出人性的脆弱 迷信和不幸
and they gorge on it.
然后大肆吞噬他们
Bloody vampires in drag, quite frankly.
说白了 就是伪装的吸血鬼
Poirot! How did you find the river?
波罗! 你觉得这条河怎么样?
Oh, I... Good, good.
哦 我... 很好 很好
We haven't turned up any glories here, but we live in hope.
我们还没挖出什么 但我们还是充满希望
Nil carborundum, and all that.
都是些没用的金刚砂之类的
And Lady Boynton, she has enjoyed her day?
博因顿夫人 她今天过得愉快吗?
Oh, yes, monsieur. Of course, she always does.
哦 是的 先生 当然 她每天都很愉快
The word "boredom" is simply not in the vocab.
她根本就不知道"无聊"是什么
Darling!
亲爱的!
I think it's time you climbed down from your perch for a martini.
我想你该下来喝杯马提尼了
Poppet? Shall we say about ten minutes?
亲爱的? 十分钟后见好吗?
You little minx.
你这个小顽皮
Help!
救命!
Et alors. commence.
这么说 案件开始了
Help!
救命!
Are you the girl who's a doctor? Yes.
你是那位女医生吗? 是的
Then you've met death. So have I. Come on.
那你看到死亡了 我也是 来吧
Shut her eyes. Shut them.
合上她的眼睛 合上
I'm afraid it's true.
恐怕这是真的
She's dead.
她死了
Your appointment with death, madame.
你与死亡的约会 夫人
It was always to be here.
一直都是在这里
Et maintenant, mon Colonel, you are arrived.
上校先生 你来了
This is an event for which you were prepared. Non?
你是为这事有备而来的 是吗?
No. This is something else. Later.
不是 我是为了别的事而来 待会再说
Show me the dead woman.
带我去看看死者
What happened here?
这儿发生什么了?
Excusez-moi, but do you commission me to examine this case?
对不起 但是你是在委托我查这个案子吗?
I do.
是的
You two getting married or something?
你们是要结婚还是怎么?
Mind if I have a gander at your patient?
介意我看看这位病人吗?
Are you recovered, Doctor? I'll manage.
你没事了 医生? 我会没事的
Juicy big hole where there shouldn't be one. Somebody's stuck her.
伤口不应该留那么多血的 有人刺死了她
Mm, a knife. Bigger than a knife.
嗯 是用的刀 比刀要大
Fatter blade.
更大的刀刃
Chisel? Chisel fits the bill.
凿子? 应该是凿子
Whatever the implement,
不管是用的什么凶器
it was wielded with authority.
凶手都是很用力刺下去的
One blow in, then vigorously churned about
一刀刺下去 然后很用力的搅动
to create maximum damage.
造成大面♥积♥的损伤
She can't have been dead for more than an hour.
她死了不到一个小时
Yes. I don't know why that should be there.
是的 我不明白为什么要在那里
It is wax.
是蜡
Well, one thing's for certain. She can't stay here in this heat.
有一件事是确定的 她不能留在这么热的地方
I'll make arrangements for the body to be transported.
我会安排把遗体运走
Un moment, s'il vous plat, mon Colonel.
等一下 如果你不介意 上校先生
Excusezmoi. Yes.
对不起 没事
Already there is so much about this case that is wrong.
这案子已经有很多地方不对劲了
You, yourself are wrong. You are not what you appear.
你 你就不对劲 你来另有目的
You are not a policeman,
你不是警♥察♥
yet you know a crime has been committed before it had been reported.
但你在报案之前就知道出了案子
You bear the rank of Colonel,
你拥有上校军衔
yet where is it mon ami that you serve?
但你到底是为谁服务?
So enough of these crypticities.
不要给我打迷糊眼
Explain yourself to Poirot
跟我解释清楚
or he cannot accept this case. Point.
否则我接不了这个案子 说重点
Crypticities? Oui.
打迷糊眼? 对
Poirot, you're a foreigner.
波罗 你是个外国人
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表