I don't know. Why, the thought of the revolting man!
我不知道 为什么 这个讨厌的男人的想法
I must have been mad. These things just happen.
我肯定是疯了 事情就是这样的
You try something and people seem to like it,
你尝试一些东西 人们好像很喜欢
and then you go on,
然后你继续这样做
and before you know where you are,
你还不知道你到了哪里的时候
you've got someone like that maddening Sven Hjerson tied to you for life.
已经有一个像斯文·杰森一样的疯子缠上你了
Shouldn't you spend some time on casting, Robin?
你是不是应该花点时间选演员了 罗宾?
Hm?
恩?
Didn't you think Cecil Leech was a good idea?
你不觉得塞西尔·利奇不错吗?
Oh, that is very shrewd, Madre.
你太聪明了 妈妈
You know, Cecil Leech could do it.
塞西尔·利奇肯定没问题的
Now...
那么
Why don't we motor over to Kilchester tonight?
今晚我们为什么不去科尔切斯特呢?
He's in my touring production at the rep.
他就是剧本的主角了
To London, if you please. Express.
到伦敦 快递
Ooh, Scotland Yard. Oui.
伦敦警♥察♥厅 是的
Fancy.
太神奇了
Mademoiselle Sweetiman, from your accent, I suspect you are not from these parts.
斯维蒂曼女士 听你的口音 不是本地人吧
No, I'm a blow-in.
是的 我是外地人
May I ask where the wind, it has blown you from?
能告诉我你是哪儿的人吗?
I grew up abroad.
我在国外长大
Never mind where.
别管是哪儿了
Hello, Joe.
你好 乔
Monsieur.
先生
Oh, Madre, I'm so sorry, I just don't want you to feel lonely.
妈妈 真抱歉 我不想让你觉得孤单
We can cancel it.
我们可以不去的
You'll do no such thing. Go out and have a lovely time.
别这样 去吧 好好玩
You'll enjoy it, Mrs Oliver.
你会很开心的 奥利弗夫人
If I'm lonely,
要是我觉得孤单的话
I'll ring up one of the neighbours.
我就打电♥话♥给邻居
Well, if you're sure.
好吧 如果你确定这样做的话
Of course, I'm sure.
当然 我确定
Good night, sweetheart. Good night.
晚安 亲爱的 晚安
Oh, damn, hang on a minute.
该死的 等我一下
Sorry, darling.
抱歉 亲爱的
Almost forgot your coffee.
我差点忘了你的咖啡
Now, are you sure you're going to be all right, precious?
现在 你确定你会好好的吗 亲爱的?
I'll be fine.
我没事的
I've something for you. Something that might help the investigation.
我有东西给你 可能对调查有帮助
Mrs Carpenter, Eve Carpenter,
卡朋特夫人 伊娃·卡彭斯
used to be an exotic dancer at The Cactus Club in Soho.
曾经在索和区的仙人掌俱乐部做脱衣舞♥女♥
How do you know this?
你怎么知道的?
I've been scouting around.
我一直在周围巡查
And?
然后呢?
She's still got the publicity stills. Pretty audacious, actually.
她还有她的宣传照片 真是相当大胆
Mademoiselle, are you telling to me that you have broken and entered?
小姐 你是说你破门而入了吗?
Certainly not!
当然没有
I was conducting a survey for the Estate Agents Guild.
我在为房♥地♥产♥经纪人协会做一个调查
I simply asked the burghers of Broadhinny
我只是简单地问了一下布罗德亨尼的市民
if I might peep inside their lovely homes.
我能不能进去他们的家里
They invariably give me a tour.
他们总是让我进去的
I also noticed something
我在伦德尔医生的家里
at Dr Rendell's house. His wife was...
还发现了一些东西 他的妻子...
Dinner!
晚饭好了
Well, that was incredibly well received, wasn't it?
收获真是太大了 不是吗?
I think that Cecil is going to be just perfect for us.
我觉得塞西尔太适合了
Look, let me sign your programme.
来 让我写到你的计划里
Oh, so kind of you.
你太好了
A pleasure. Thank you.
应该的 谢谢
There you are. Marvellous.
给你 太棒了
I'll just put the car away. Jolly good.
我去停车 好的
We're home, Mrs Upward.
我们回来了 厄普沃德夫人
It was terribly sad.
我真是太难过了
But he's ever so talented, I suppose.
但我想他是有天分的
Well, I'm going to bed.
我去睡觉了
Mrs Upward?
厄普沃德夫人?
Mrs Upward?
厄普沃德夫人?
Neat, quick, efficient.
干净 利落 高效率
The Thuggees did it that way in India.
在印度杀人犯就是这么干的
Victim doesn't cry out or struggle.
受害人没有大叫或者挣扎
Pressure on the carotid artery.
在颈动脉血管处施压
I'd wager it was someone she knew.
我敢说肯定是她认识的人干的
They had a coffee together.
她们一起喝过咖啡
There are no prints on the cup, but there's lipstick, look.
杯子上没有痕迹 但是这里有口红印 你看
And there was a strong smell of scent. A very expensive scent.
有一股很浓的味道 是很昂贵的香水味
You say Mrs Upward recognised one of your photographs?
你说过厄普沃德夫人认出了其中一张照片?
So many think of murder as a game.
很多人认为谋杀是一场游戏
It is not a game. I told this to her, but she would not listen.
这并不是游戏 我提醒过她 可她不听
There's a woman outside to see you.
外面有位女士要见您
Mrs Summerhayes. She says it's important.
萨默海斯夫人 她说很重要
Come in, Mrs Summerhayes. I think you know these people.
请进 萨默海斯夫人 我想你认识这些人
Yes.
是的
So...
那么
I was here last night.
我昨晚在这里
At what time?
什么时间?
I don't know.
我不知道
She telephoned me. She was lonely.
她给我打电♥话♥ 她说她很孤单
She spoke to Johnny actually.
实际上她是跟强尼说的
Hello.
你好
Come and have coffee, she said.
过来喝杯咖啡吧 她说
Well, Johnny was working as usual.
强尼那时候像往常一样在工作
And their coffee is a lot better than ours, so...
她家的咖啡也比我们的好喝 所以
So you had coffee with her?
所以你跟她一起喝了咖啡?
I rang the bell.
我按了门铃
Mrs Upward! Hello.
厄普沃德夫人 有人吗?
But nobody answered.
但是没人开门
I called out, but there was no answer.
我喊她 但是没人回应
You've hit the bull's-eye with that sugar hammer thing.
你用那个糖锤子找到事情的关键了
People don't realise that even a microscopic amount of blood
人们并不清楚 即使极少量的血
will show up under analysis nowadays.
在经过检验分♥析♥后也会揭露真♥相♥
And it fits the head wound rather snugly.
那滴血跟死者头部流的血完全吻合
Please to have a look at this, Superintendent.
看看这个 警长
Marine Life Of The Great Barrier Reef.
海洋生物的大堡礁
It has some illustrations that are splendid,
里面有很多很漂亮的插图
but please to take a look at the flyleaf.
但是看看这章的空白处
Evelyn Hope. Eva Kane.
伊林夫·侯普 伊娃·凯恩
But how did you...
可你是怎么...
The Great Barrier Reef, mon ami, it is situated where?
大堡礁 朋友 它在哪里?
Australia.
澳大利亚
Mrs Upward.
厄普沃德夫人
You have not told to me, Madame, about your visit to Kilchester.
夫人 你没跟我说你去科尔切斯特的事情
It was like going to see his family.
就像是去看他的家人
He's more at home in the theatre than at home.
在剧院他更像是在家里一样
And yet he has feelings so strong for his mother.
他太爱他的妈妈了
And cares for her so diligently.
照顾妈妈的时候他特别勤快
So perhaps he made to her a telephone call that evening.
或许他那晚给她打过电♥话♥
Oh, yes, absolutely. Indeed. At what time?
是啊 肯定了 的确 什么时候?
About 7:15, I suppose. Just before we got to the theatre.
我想大概是七点一刻 就在我们到剧院之前
And how was Madame Upward?
厄普沃德夫人那时候怎么样?
She was fine.
她很好
You know, it's not very nice to discover a body.
看到一具尸体可不是件好事情
Non.
当然
I shall have to write a lot less screaming in future.
我以后要写一些不太惊悚的东西
They'll hang me eventually.
他们最终还是会绞死我的
They're keen.
他们迫不及待了
Your friends work hard for you.
你的朋友很努力的在帮你
What friends?
什么朋友?
Maude Williams.
莫德·威廉姆斯
What's it got to do with her?
这跟她有什么关系?
She's convinced that you are not guilty.
她相信你没有杀人
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表