You men, over here. Close all the exits!
你们 快去 把所有出口都封死!
Don't let anyone leave.
不能让任何人出去
Sister Agnieszka!
安格尼斯嘉修女!
Ohh...
哦...
It's OK. It's OK.
没事了 没事了
It's OK. Shh. It's OK.
没事的 嘘 没事的
Everything's going to be OK. Shh, shh.
会没事的 嘘 嘘
Can I help?
需要帮忙吗?
It would be useful to know what she was trying to tell us.
要是我们知道她想告诉我们什么 肯定很有用
She's not trying to tell us anything. She's talking to God.
她不是想跟我们说什么 她是在向上帝倾诉
You have Polish?
你听得懂波兰语?
You don't need Polish to spot a woman at her prayers.
观察在祷告的女人不需要懂波兰语
Pretty needlework, Doc.
缝得很不错 医生
Shouldn't we be getting her back to the hotel?
我们需要把她送回酒店吗?
Ask Dr King. You're the senior physician here.
问金医生 你是这儿的资深医生
You're much prettier and you're handier with the cutlery.
你的针缝得比我更漂亮 更整齐
Besides, the nun is your patient.
再说 她是你的病人
I've got my hands full with the loony nanny.
那个神经兮兮的保姆就够我忙了
Well, this, what I've done, it's only temporary.
嗯 我这只是暂时简单处理下
So yes, we should.
所以还是得送她去旅馆
It would be helpful to Poirot for all of us to return.
要是我们都回去对我来说会很有帮助
That's Latin.
这是拉丁语
"Forgive him"?
"原谅他?"
Poirot has little Latin, but it can also be, I think, "Forgive her".
我懂点拉丁语 这句话也可以是"原谅她"
My men can track...
我的手下可以追踪...
Non, non...
不 不...
There is no need to despatch your men, Colonel.
没有必要派你的人去 上校
The assailant of Sister Agnieszka has not fled.
袭击安格尼斯嘉修女的那个人还没逃走
There was a man...
有个男人...
He followed me across the desert.
他跟着我穿过沙漠
I woke up and... he was putting a bag over my head.
我惊醒了...然后他用布袋套住我的头
Slaver. Bound to be.
是奴隶 一定是
People think the slave trade is finished. It's not.
人们都认为奴隶交易已经结束了 可是并没有
I've seen the Waiting Cave on the beach at Mangapwani.
我曾经在曼格普万尼的海滩看过山洞集中地
One hundred souls crammed into a space
一百个人挤在一个
hardly bigger than this tent.
比这个帐篷大不了多少的地方
I threw myself on the floor to get away.
我在地板上爬 想要逃走
When I looked up, I saw...
可是当我抬头一看 我看到...
You saw Sister Agnieszka
你看到安格尼斯嘉修女
struggling with your attacker and...
正在反抗那个袭击你的人...
Well, you tried to help her, and... you struck at the man with what?
你想要去帮忙 你用什么去打那个人了?
A rock.
一块石头
Bon. And in your terror, and in the dark,
是的 那时候你又害怕 又是在黑暗当中
accidentally you struck your friend and protector.
所以你不下心打到你的朋友 你的守护者
Now, you try to get some sleep, if you can.
现在 你需要的是充足的睡眠
Because tomorrow we face the rigours of the return journey.
因为明天我们就要面临回程的艰辛了
Come close, Jinny.
靠近点 吉尼
Let me tell you story.
我来给你说个故事
This... is the legend of Gilgamesh.
这是...吉尔伽美什的一个传说
Oh. Shukran.
噢 谢谢
Will she be all right? The nun?
她还好吧? 那个修女?
Oh, God knows.
噢 谁知道
Will you?
那你呢?
I'm not wounded.
我没有受伤
That's debatable.
这还有待确定
Seems to be consensus that you killed your mother.
大家好像都认为是你杀了你的母亲
Is that your view, Sarah?
你也这样认为吗 莎拉?
Heavens. Five consecutive words, culminating in my Christian name.
天呐 五个连续的单词组成了我的教名
If you're going to be this garrulous,
如果你要这么喋喋不休的话
I shall have to ask you to be less familiar.
我就要跟你保持距离了
Do you think I killed her? No.
你觉得是我杀了她吗? 不
No, but what I think is irrelevant.
不 但我的想法无关紧要
He's the one you need to convince.
你要说服的是他
You're the authority on stories. Tell me...
你对事情的经过最清楚了 告诉我...
what was it that got loose when Pandora opened the box?
潘朵拉打开宝盒的同时把什么放出来了?
All the evils of the world. That's it.
世上的所有邪恶 是的
Mm.
嗯
Madness, greed, shame.
愤怒 贪婪 不知廉耻
Those guys. My stepfather did pretty much the same thing
那些人 我的继父在那些坟墓里乱挖的时候
when he took the cork out of that goddamn tomb.
他就跟那些人没什么差别了
And here you are, Poirot...
现在你来了 波罗...
kicking the contents all over town.
对我们的小镇进行大清扫
Did Lady Boynton... harm you physically?
博因顿女士有没有...在身体上伤害过你?
My mother had little recourse to violence. She was too smart for that.
我的母亲不依赖暴♥力♥ 她不会笨得用这种方法
Instead, she just prised open the top of our skulls
换句话说 她把我们每个人的脑袋都撬开来了
and raked her poisonous tongue through our brains.
并且用她那恶毒的舌头为我们每个人洗♥脑♥
No place to hide, Poirot.
我们无处可躲 波罗
Even in your own head.
即使是在你自己的脑海中
Ever.
从来如此
Carol, Carol grew up petrified,
卡罗尔 她是被吓大的
did her best to ingratiate herself,
她一直用尽方法取悦妈妈
you know, to win approval, which she never got.
赢得妈妈的赞同 但她从未成功
Jinny just... was terrified to the point of madness
吉尼就...从恐惧演变成愤怒
and possibly beyond.
有可能还超越了愤怒
Did you murder your mother, monsieur?
你有没有杀害你的母亲 先生?
No.
没有
But only because I lacked the moral courage.
只是因为我没有勇气而已
She was a monster, Poirot.
她是个恶魔 波罗
It was her pleasure, always, to watch us suffer.
只要看到我们受苦 她就高兴
Why was she driven to be so cruel?
为什么她要那么残忍♥对待你们?
To punish us, I guess. For what offence?
为了惩罚我们吧 为了什么呢?
For being someone else's kids.
就因为我们不是她的小孩
It's true. We were adopted. All of us.
这是真的 我们全部都是领养的
It is no crime against God or nature to be an orphan.
作为孤儿并没有犯任何错啊
Oh, but it is, monsieur.
噢 有啊 先生
It is a hideous crime.
这是一种隐藏的罪
Lady Boynton. Mrs Pierce as she was then.
博因顿女士 以前的皮尔斯夫人
she wanted to have children so badly.
她那个时候多渴望生小孩子
But between her and Mr Pierce, they couldn't make it happen.
可是皮尔斯先生和她 他们没有办法生小孩
For Mom, adoption was the only route.
所以对母亲来说 领养是唯一的选择
But once she'd assembled her family of which there were many candidates...
不过有一次她聚集了她满是候选人的家人
Don't! It was an accident.
不要! 这只是个意外
...and rejected a great number...
...然后拒绝了很多...
Yes, monsieur, there were many children
是的 先生 有很多小孩
who were presented to us as new siblings,
陆陆续续来做我们新的兄弟姐妹
only to be removed a day later...
可是一天后就会被送走...
One child stayed longer than the others
有一个小孩待的时间比其他人长
but the beatings went on, until she also disappeared.
可是虐打没有停止 直到有一天她也消失了
So there we were, we lucky few.
所以我们是少数幸运的
Raymond, Carol and Jinny.
雷蒙德 卡罗尔和吉尼
Je comprends pas.
我懂了
Mademoiselle Jinny, she was not even born.
吉尼小姐 她那时还没出生吧
Who was this other child?
那个小孩是谁?
I don't know.
我不知道
I can't remember.
我想不起来了
Who was that little girl?
那个小女孩是谁?
Unacceptable goods.
不受欢迎的商品吧
Merci.
谢谢
Who was the child that you beat, madame?
那个被你打的小孩是谁 女士?
Can you tell it to Poirot?
能告诉我吗?
Lesley.
莱斯利
Yes. Lesley.
是的 莱斯利
Can you tell to me about Lesley, Madame?
你可以跟我说说说莱斯利吗?
You had to beat her.
你以前打过她
She needed to be punished.
她需要被惩罚
I did what was required...
我只是奉命
of me.
这么做...
I don't think we're sufficiently sorry.
打得还不够
Not by a long chalk.
还远远不够
Again, Nanny.
继续 保姆
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表