Oui.
对啊
For my so good friend, His Majesty King Leopold llI of the Belgians.
为了我的挚友 比利时利奥波德三世国王陛下
There is the possibility of the Royal Princess coming here to the school.
皇室的公主有可能会来这所学校
Oh, quite an honour! Oui, bien sur.
噢 无比荣耀! 的确
And you, you are new here, huh? Mm.
您呢 您是新来的吧? 嗯
So how do you find it?
那么您是怎么找到这份工作的?
A bit bewildering, actually. Oh.
一言难尽 噢
I suppose starting school's no different
无论你是五岁还是三十五岁开始上学
whether you're five or 35.
毫无区别
Plus, well...
加上 怎么说呢...
I... I used to be Private Secretary to Sir Mervyn Todhunter.
我曾经是莫文·德亨特伯爵的私人秘书
Oh.
噢
Before that, I was personal assistant to an oil magnate.
在那之前 我还是一位石油大王的私人助理
Before that, a cabinet minister.
再之前 是一位内阁大臣...
I comprehend.
我懂了
You have worked only for the men. Yes.
您以前只为男人工作 是的
Come on, Forbes!
快点 福布斯!
Put some gumption into it, for Pete's sake!
再大胆一点 看在上帝的份上!
If you weren't stuffing your phizog with buns all day,
假如你不整天嘴里都塞满了面包
you wouldn't be so disgustingly lardy!
你就不会这么脑满肠肥的了!
Do it again! Health and discipline, Forbes, health and discipline!
再来一次! 健康自律 福布斯 健康自律!
Do it again!
再来!
Entrer, venir,
进去 不及物
rester,
安宁
naissance...
诞生...
...arriver. - Uh-uh! Mourir.
...到达 - 等等 死去
You forgot mourir.
你忘了"死去"
Mourir!
死去!
To die.
死去!
Cor! Where did he pitch up from? What a dish!
天呐! 他是从哪儿冒出来的? 他真帅!
Adam Goodman, he's called.
他叫亚当·古德曼
I wonder if he is. Hm?
我想知道他是不是 嗯?
A good man. I hope not.
好男人啊 我希望不是
Julia! I hope he's thoroughly bad.
朱莉娅! 我希望他坏透了
He certainly looks it.
他看上去就坏透了
Adam, eh?
亚当 是吗?
Maybe he's got some forbidden fruit knocking around.
说不定他还拿着禁果到处闲逛呢
Oh, no, Forbes!
噢 不 福布斯!
Not on the floor! Go and get a mop and clean it up.
别吐在地板上! 去拿拖把擦干净了
Go on, go and get a mop!
去啊 快去拿拖把!
I'll get a mop, Miss Springer.
我去拿拖把 斯普林格小姐
"Look, Lizzie! Look, Lizzie!
" 看啊 里兹! 看啊 里兹!
Down the glen tramp little men.
小矮人沿着峡谷下来了
One hauls a basket, one bears a plate.
一个拖着篮子 一个背着盘子
One lugs a golden dish of many pounds' weight. "
一个使劲拉着几磅重的金碟子
"No," said Lizzie, "No, no, no,
"不" 里兹说道 "不 不 不
their offers should not charm us.
他们给的这些吸引不了我们
Their evil gifts...
他们邪恶的礼物...
...Their evil gifts would harm us. "
他们邪恶的礼物只会伤害我们"
That's all for now, girls.
到此为止吧 姑娘们
Thank you, Miss Rich. That was lovely, I really enjoyed it.
谢谢你 里奇小姐 故事太好听了 我很喜欢
See you tomorrow, Miss Rich.
明天见 里奇小姐
Yes?
怎么了?
I merely wish to look over the Pavilion.
我就想看一下♥体♥育馆
You had plenty of chance for that at the prize-giving.
颁奖典礼的时候你有的是机会
This place isn't for all and sundry to go and traipse about in, Froggy.
这里可不是让人四处闲逛的 法国妞
Please don't call me that. It offends me.
请别再那么叫我了 这是对我的大不敬
Pardonnezmoi! Is everything all right?
那对不起了! 一切都还好吗?
Fine!
好极了!
Ah, good afternoon, ladies.
啊 下午好 女士们
Nice place, isn't it?
地方不错啊 不是吗?
Must have cost a packet.
一定花了不少钱
They get the best of everything here, don't they, the young madams?
小姑娘们得到的可都是这里最好的 是不是?
They pay for it. Through the nose, I hear.
她们花了钱的 听说还是大价钱
Don't you have something to do? I dare say.
你没事做了吗? 没错
Miss Shapland.
沙普兰小姐
It's a sort of wired and boned arrangement.
这是金属丝托架结构的
Pushes her up. Quite unnecessarily.
把她撑起来 毫无必要
I see what you mean. You would have someone's eye out with that!
我明白你的意思 穿上这个肯定能引人注目
But you see, my breasts are not very big.
不过您瞧 我的胸部不算大
Not nearly big enough.
根本说不上大
I don't think your breasts are a proper subject for conversation.
谈论您的胸部可不太合适
It is all too much - all this running and jumping!
太让人吃不消了 那些奔跑还有跳跃!
And I do not like Miss Springer!
还有我根本就不喜欢斯普林格小姐!
She sweats like a pig!
她流起汗来就像头猪!
That will do, Shaista.
够了 谢思塔
Princess... Don't!
公主... 别!
Oh, there's Miss Chadwick.
哦 查德威克小姐在这里
Chaddy? Yes, Honoria?
查德? 怎么了 霍诺莉娅?
Where are you off to?
你要去哪里?
The infirmary, to look in on Patricia Forbes.
医务室 去看看帕特丽夏·福布斯
Oh, Miss Springer made her ill. I had to have words.
斯普林格小姐把她弄病了 我不得不说说她
Oh, dear Miss Springer.
哦 天呐 斯普林格小姐
Not a success, I fear. Hmph!
真是失败 哼!
I should never have given her a second chance
上学期那次事件之后
after that incident last term.
我就不应该给她第二次机会
I haven't been keeping my eye on the ball, have I?
我当时没有注意 对吧?
How's the first week going, do you think?
你认为第一周怎么样?
Oh, quite all right, I suppose.
哦 还好吧 我觉得
Oh, it's nothing I can put my finger on, Honoria, just a...
我说不出到底是什么 霍诺莉娅 只是...
just a feeling something's not quite right.
只是总感觉有什么事不对
The girls seem a pleasant lot.
女孩子们看起来都挺开心的
I don't care for Mademoiselle Blanche, though.
但是我不喜欢布兰奇小姐
Sly.
很狡猾
Oh, I'm sure she'll settle in.
我肯定她会安定下来的
You never like the French mistresses, Chaddy.
你总是不喜欢法国小姐 查德
Whereabouts in France are you from?
你从法国什么地方来的?
Cressy.
克莱西
Oh, topper! As in the battle?
哦 很棒的地方! 也是在打仗吗?
Yes.
是的
You're looking awfully well, Eileen.
你看起来很不错 艾琳
Lost a few pounds, haven't you?
减了几磅 对吗?
Oh... illness, I suppose.
哦...我想是生病的缘故吧
Bloody woman! Comment?
该死的女人! 什么?
Chadwick! She thinks she owns the place.
查德威克! 她以为她拥有这个地方
Well, not yet, she doesn't.
好 还没 她不是
She had the temerity to take a pupil out of my class.
她鲁莽地从我班上带走学生
It wasn't like this
我告诉你们 在之前的学校
in my last school, I can tell you.
我绝对不会让这种事情发生
Non? No. I turned the place around.
是吗? 绝不 我改善了那个学校
Even so, I expect your ideas haven't always been accepted
即使这样 我想你的想法也不总是
in the way they should have been.
得到认可
It's scandalous!
真可耻!
Miss Bulstrode is in complete agreement, Miss Springer!
布尔斯特罗德小姐完全同意 斯普林格小姐!
It's not how we do things at Meadowbank.
我们芳草地女校不是这么办事的
They're our girls, here
她们都是女孩子 来这里
to be nurtured, not tortured!
是被栽培的 而不是被虐待的!
You see, you must always prepare for ingratitude.
你必须时刻准备接受忘恩负义
The trouble is, people are so cowardly they won't face facts.
问题是 人们都太懦弱而不敢面对事实
They prefer not to see what's going on under their noses.
他们宁愿忽视发生在面前的事情
Well, I'm not like that. I get straight to the point.
我就不会那样 我总是直中目标
More than once, I've unearthed a nasty scandal.
不止一次 都被我发现了肮脏的丑闻
Oh?
哦?
Well, I never give up.
我永远不会放弃
Not until I've pinned my quarry down.
直到我锁定猎物
Amontillado? No, not for me, merci, mademoiselle.
雪利酒? 不 我不要 谢谢 小姐
The Spanish wine and the digestion of Poirot are not on the terms most friendly.
西班牙产的酒不怎么适合我
I hope you're enjoying your little sojourn with us, Monsieur.
我希望你非常享受在这里的逗留时期 先生
I'd hate to think you were bored.
我不希望你觉得无聊
Bored?
无聊?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表