Mademoiselles, we need to detain you no longer.
小姐 我们不该再耽误你们的时间了
Oh. Oh, I don't mind.
哦 哦 没关系
Most of the girls have been taken out of school.
大多数女孩都被迫离开了学校
The sainted parentals are panicking.
父母们都吓坏了
Poor Jen's off this afternoon, aren't you?
可怜的詹下午也要离开了 是吗?
Yes, worse luck. Just when it was getting interesting.
是的 真倒霉 事情才刚开始有趣起来
Mesdemoiselles.
小姐们 谢谢
Angelica. The Angel. Coincidence?
安吉丽卡 安吉尔 是巧合吗?
Is there such a person?
在档案的特工里面
An agent in your files, Monsieur Goodman?
有这样一个人吗? 古德曼先生?
I checked when that nickname first came up.
这个昵称首次出现的时候我就查过了
There was an agent named Angel,
确实有一个叫安吉尔的特工
but er... she was killed,
但是...她已经死了
10, 15 years ago.
十年还是十五年前的事了
And was there a photograph? Probably.
有照片吗? 也许有
There was a fire. Records destroyed, I'm afraid.
发生了一场火灾 恐怕记录都被毁了
I see.
我明白了
And the files concerning the revolution in Ramat
与拉马特革命有关的文件
I may be permitted to see them? Yes, of course.
我可以去看看吗? 是的 当然
I'll um... I'll see to it at once.
我会 嗯... 我马上去处理
Merci.
谢谢
How goes the search for Madame Upjohn, Inspector?
厄普约翰夫人找得怎么样了 警官?
Well, when Miss Bulstrode said she was on a bus,
嗯 当布尔斯特罗德小姐说她在公共汽车上时
I imagined some sort of Thomas Cook's Tours, or what have you.
我以为是旅游之类的
But?
但是?
It seems that Mrs Upjohn is what you might call a free spirit
厄普约翰太太是个自♥由♥自在的人
took off on her own, with only a carpet bag,
一个人离开了 只拿了一个手提包
determined to see the world.
执意要去环游世界
We're doing our best, but finding a lone
我们正在尽最大努力 但是
in a country where they probably
要在一个能用刺绣换钱的国家
use chickens for currency...
找一个孤独妇女...
News from the hospital. Miss Rich is coming round.
医院来的消息 里奇小姐醒了
Miss Johnson says you were searching for clues to the Princess' disappearance.
约翰逊小姐说你正在寻找公主失踪的线索
Is that why you were in the sports pavilion?
这就是你在运动馆的原因吗?
Yes. I had an idea. I thought maybe she'd arranged to meet a boy.
是的 我有个想法 也许她是打算见个男孩
There are lockers in the school,
学校里有储物柜
but the pavilion would be the perfect place to hide anything confidential.
但体育馆是个藏任何机密的绝佳地方
I mean, it's locked most of the time, and... and what with all the...
它大部份时间都是锁着的 而且 因为...
...um... police activity...
...嗯...警♥察♥的活动...
Are you all right? I'm tired.
你还好吗? 我很累
Just tired.
只是累了
I don't suppose you could say who you think may have...
我想你们应该不知道...
Well, Miss Chadwick's out of it
噢 查德威克小姐没有嫌疑
because she found you.
因为是她发现你的
And then Miss Shapland and Mr Goodman found her.
然后沙普兰小姐和古德曼先生发现了她
They'd spent the whole evening together.
他们整个晚上都在一起
Miss Blake was with Mr Poirot,
布雷克小姐和波罗先生在一起
Miss Bulstrode was with the governors...
布尔斯特罗德小姐与理事们...
Non.
不
Beg your pardon? Poirot has checked.
什么? 波罗确认过
The meeting with the governors was not until this morning.
与理事们的会议是今天早上的
Mademoiselle Bulstrode left the school at 7:30 last night.
布尔斯特罗德女士昨晚七点半就离开了学校
Very well.
很好
Excuse me.
稍等一下
What of the French mistress?
那位法国女士怎么说?
She said she went to bed
她说她在睡觉
and heard nothing until the alarm was given.
直到警报响起 她什么也没听到
We've no evidence to the contrary,
我们没有证据证明她撒谎
but Miss Chadwick says she's sly.
但查德威克小姐说她很狡猾
She's got a thing about the French.
她不喜欢法国人
Look, are we missing the obvious?
我们是不是遗漏了什么明显的证据?
Bob Rawlinson's girlfriend is Angelica.
鲍勃·罗林森的女朋友是安吉丽卡
French.
法国人
Oui.
是的
But the identity of this Angelica...
但是这个安吉丽卡的身份..
...well, there is more than one possibility.
...嗯 有很多种可能
What are we going to do?
我们要怎么做呢?
It's like a blasted exodus!
它就像该死的"出埃及记"!
And who will lead us into the promised land?
而谁将带领我们进入希望之乡?
What?
什么?
Who will you name as your successor, Honoria?
你会任命谁当继任者 霍诺莉娅?
That's rather an academic question, isn't it?
这个问题很难回答 不是吗?
Meadowbank won't survive this scandal.
芳草地女校恐怕无法免于这件丑闻
Why do you ask?
你为什么这么问?
I saw the note.
我看到了便条
The one you drafted. It was on Miss Shapland's typewriter.
你起草的 在沙普兰小姐的打字机上
I shouldn't have looked.
我不应该看
Oh, Chaddy,
哦 查德
I haven't made up my mind.
我还没有决定
I was just checking Eileen Rich's references.
我只是在核对艾琳·里奇的资料
I have given everything to this school, Honoria.
我把一切都奉献给了这个学校 霍诺莉娅
My whole life!
我的一生!
I have given... everything.
我已经奉献了...一切
Chaddy, wait! Let me speak!
查德 等一下! 听我说!
Miss Bulstrode, I'll take the afternoon off now, as arranged.
布尔斯特罗德小姐 我会按计划下午离开
Oh... yes.
哦...好
It hardly matters. there are so few girls left.
没关系 也没剩几个女孩了
Chaddy! Wait! I must speak to you!
查德! 等等! 我必须跟你谈谈!
Mademoiselle, where were you during the last term?
女士 上个学期你在哪里?
I told you. I was ill.
我告诉过你 我病了
But once again I ask the nature of this illness.
我再问一遍 你得的什么病?
Well, that's none of your business.
嗯 这不关你的事
Poirot knows all, mademoiselle.
我都知道了 小姐
How?
怎么知道的?
It does not tax the little grey cells very much, Mademoiselle...
这并不难联想 小姐...
...to connect the loss of weight,
...把体重减轻
the sudden emotion expressed at the reading of the beautiful little poem.
和读诗时的情感迸发联♥系♥起来
"Look, Lizzie, look...
"看啊 里兹! 看啊...
...down the glen tramped the little men... "
...小矮人沿着峡谷下来了...
"... their evil gifts...
...他们邪恶的礼物...
...their evil gifts would harm us. "
...他们邪恶的礼物会伤害我们
Courage, mademoiselle.
你真有勇气 小姐
I so wanted to have the child.
我真的很想有个孩子
But I didn't want to lose my job.
但是我不想失去我的工作
I love Meadowbank.
我爱芳草地女校
So I went away. Out of the country.
所以我走了 去了乡下
Where no-one would know.
一个没人会知道的地方
And what became? He died.
发生了什么事? 他死了
Miss Springer found out... somehow.
斯普林格小姐不知怎么发现了这事
She tormented me with it, like she enjoyed it.
她以这事折磨我 她很享受折磨我
Well, it is over now.
嗯 现在都过去了
What's going on, Poirot?
怎么回事 波罗?
You're hiding something, keeping me in the ruddy dark!
你对我有所隐瞒 让我在黑暗里摸瞎!
Au contraire, Inspector.
相反 警官
I only wish to illuminate matters.
我只想查明真♥相♥
There is a certain car whose number Poirot took the care to note.
波罗记下了一辆车的号♥码
The car it has been found and the owner traced.
车和车主已经找到了
And so, Poirot would like to propose a little excursion
于是 波罗建议
to a nightclub known as The Glass Slipper.
去一个被称为"玻璃鞋"的夜♥总♥会♥
This is Maison Blanche again.
我是梅森·布兰奇
You understand me?
你明白我的意思吗?
I have to speak of an account that is owed.
这个数目是我应得的
You have until later tonight.
你必须等到今晚
Non, you have had plenty of time to settle this.
不 你有足够的时间来解决这个问题
If the money is not paid,
如果不付钱
it will be necessary for me to report what I observed on the night of the 16th.
我就会告发我在十六号♥晚上看到的事
You understand me?
你明白吧?
Very well. Where?
很好 在哪里?
Good evening, Princess Shaista.
晚上好 谢思塔公主
Clammed up like a Scotsman's wallet, haven't you, love?
还是什么都不说 是吗 亲爱的?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表