是我命令封锁出口的
I'm the one who ordered the lockdown.
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
好吧
All right.
鲍尔想要逃跑
Bauer's trying to get away.
杰克一分钟前破坏了监视系统
Jack disabled the surveillance feed a minute ago.
在此之前发现他了吗?
Were you able to make visual contact before that?
是的 他还在C区
Yes, he's still in Section C.
杰克已经同意将自己交给中国那边了
Jack was willing to turn himself over to the Chinese.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
我不敢肯定
I can't say for sure,
但他接了个电♥话♥
but he did get a phone call.
谁打的?
Who from?
不知道 我等着他来完成汇报
I don't know. I was waiting for him to finish up.
接下来我就被他打倒在地
Next thing I know, I'm on the ground.
他把我打晕了
He cold-cocked me.
鲍尔有武器吗? -有
Does Bauer have a weapon? - Yeah.
有多少个出入口?
How many entrances and exits?
4个 已经全部关闭了
Four. They're all blocked off.
他会想办法闯出去的
He'll try to punch through 'em.
是的 但在每个出口都有两名警卫
Yeah, but I have two guards posted at each point.
不能让他有半点可乘之机
I'm not taking any chances.
你要干嘛? -去抓他
What are you doing? - Going after him.
等会
Wait a second.
我受命逮捕杰克·鲍尔
I've got orders to take Jack Bauer into custody.
我要执行命令
I intend to execute those orders.
这栋大楼是我的辖区
This building is my jurisdiction.
你让鲍尔跑了 就没有权利了
You lost jurisdiction when you lost Bauer.
如果你想阻止我就给总统打电♥话♥
If you want me to stand down, call the President.
否则 就不要挡我的路
Otherwise, stay out of my way.
我要和你一起去
But I'm going with you.
不行 我一个人去
No, you're not. I'm doing this alone.
那你带着托尼
Either you take Tony,
否则你别想进去
or you're not going in.
跟着我
Follow me.
杰克 我是托尼 你在这吗?
Jack, it's Tony. Are you in here?
出来 我们谈谈! 肯定有解决的办法!
Come on, let's talk! There's got to be a way out of this!
杰克 投降吧!
Jack, give it up!
走开
Stay out of my way.
结束了!
This is over!
我去把杰克带出来
I'm going to go bring Jack out.
如果你要阻止我 就在我背后开枪吧
You want to stop me, you can shoot me in the back.
杰克 我放下武器了
Jack, I'm putting my weapon down.
我进来了
I'm coming in.
杰克?
Jack?
杰克!
Jack!
他死了
He's dead.
你杀了他
You killed him.
他朝我们开枪了 -他是在威慑我们
He was shooting at us. - He was aiming wide.
他只是在给自己做掩护
He was laying down cover fire.
如果他想杀我们 早就杀了
If he wanted to hit us, he'd have hit us.
哦 天哪 杰克
Oh, my God, Jack.
你杀了他 你这个该死的! 你杀了他!
You killed him, you son of a bitch! You killed him!
把他带走! 把他带到观察室去
Get him out of here! Take him to the Situation Room.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
天哪 杰克
God, Jack.
给我肾上腺素
Give me the epinephrine.
希望还不迟
I hope it's not too late.
他看起来真像死了
He really looks dead.
只是逢场作戏罢了 克萝伊
That was the idea, Chloe.
要多长时间才能起效?
How fast is it supposed to take effect?
醒醒 杰克!
Come on, Jack!
该死!
Damn!
托尼...
Tony...
醒醒 杰克! 该死!
Come on, Jack! Damn it!
听见我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
知道你在哪吗?
You know where you are?
知道
Yeah.
好了 克萝伊
All right, Chloe,
我需要你在我们把尸体换过来前
I need you to run interference with the local coroner
拖住验尸官
until we can switch bodies.
确定更新杰克的身体特征
Make sure their database synchs up with Jack's information.
但逃不过尸体解剖的
That won't cover the autopsy.
不会进行解剖的
There's not going to be an autopsy.
他们想让杰克死 他已经死了
They wanted Jack dead. Now he's dead.
比尔...
Bill...
刚和我父亲谈过
I just talked to my father.
他说杰克要被交给
He said that Jack was being handed over
中国政♥府♥?
to the Chinese government?
本来是...
He was supposed to be...
但他试图逃跑
but he tried to escape.
我不懂
I don't understand.
我也不懂
Neither do I.
不会的
No.
奥黛莉...
Audrey...
别说了
No, don't say it.
不会的
No.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好了 我们安全了
All right, we're clear.
你确定没事吗 杰克?
You sure you're okay, Jack?
没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
在别人起疑前
You both need to get back to CTU
你们马上回反恐局吧
before anyone gets suspicious.
托尼 把我随便放在哪
Tony, you can drop me off anywhere up there.
好的
All right.
我们已经帮你弄了新身份
We've secured your new identity.
可以帮你通过边境
It should help you get across the border.
好
Okay.
能给我一个安全的手♥机♥吗?
Did you get me a clean phone?
好 装有干♥扰♥器♥
Yeah. Here's a scramble filter.
一分钟之内的谈话都不会被追踪到
You can talk up to one minute undetected.
对你们所做的 我感激不尽
I can't thank you both enough for everything.
你们必须走了
You got to get going.
杰克...
Jack...
保重
Be careful.
嗯
Yeah.
你们也是
You, too.
谢谢你们为我所做的一切
Thank you both for everything.
帕尔默
Palmer.
总统阁下 我是杰克·鲍尔
Mr. President, this is Jack Bauer.
你真是死里逃生啊
You threaded the eye of the needle.
我得到了帮助 阁下
I had some help, sir.
我要谢谢您
I wanted to thank you
及时通知我
for advising me of the situation.
总统阁下 您救了我的命
Mr. President, you saved my life.
很抱歉事情发展到这种一步
I'm only sorry it came to this.
我也是 阁下
Me, too, sir.
我只是想告诉您我已经逃出来了
I just wanted to let you know that I was out.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
这恐怕是我们最后一次谈话了
This is probably the last time we'll ever speak.
杰克 你是否明白 当你挂断这个电♥话♥以后
Jack, you do understand, when you hang up,
从某种意义上来说 杰克·鲍尔已经死了
for all intents and purposes, Jack Bauer's dead.
我明白 阁下
I understand that, sir.
总统阁下 这是我的荣幸
Mr. President, it's been an honor.
也是我的荣幸 我的朋友
Same for me, my friend.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表