24小时
第4季 第24集
前情提要
中国还在为误杀中国领事的事
The Chinese are continuing to press the case
对我们施压
that we were involved in the assault on their consulate.
除了有我的录像外
Have they managed to find evidence
还有别的证据吗?
beyond the surveillance video of me?
没有... 必须保证他们没有
No... and we have to make sure they don't.
你是行动小组中的一员
You were part of the covert team
参与杀害我们的大使
that mounted the assault on our consulate.
告诉我们谁是主使
If you're not going to tell us who was ultimately responsible,
我们就放你走
that leaves you.
它是隐形的话 雷达无法追踪
If it's Stealth, we can't track it by radar.
这些导弹一小时行进600哩
Those missiles travel at a speed of 600 miles an hour,
三小时内可以击中海岸两边任何城市
which means it could hit a target on either coast in under three hours.
还只是假设它飞向海岸
That's assuming it's headed for the coast.
如果不是 它可以随时击中任何目标
If it's not, it could hit its target at any time.
反恐局准备怎么找到导弹?
What is CTU going to do now to find the missile?
现在 反恐局已无能为力
At this point, CTU no longer has any reasonable expectation
在击中目标前 找不到导弹
of finding the missile before it reaches its target.
我让你来阻止此事
I gave you the responsibility to stop this.
我对你很失望 大卫
You failed me, David.
你辜负了这个国家
And you failed your country.
放下枪!
Drop the gun!
结束了 -杀了她 杰克
It's over. - Do it, Jack.
你在看着他眼睛的时候
Do you really have what it takes to let me kill him
真忍♥心我杀了他吗? -是的
while you're looking him in the eye? - Yeah.
托尼...
Tony...
我有权利做一笔交易
I have the power to give you a deal
让你得到总统亲自签署的特赦令
signed by the President of the United States.
作为交换 你要帮我找到马尔万
In exchange, you're going to help me find Marwan
并阻止核弹击中目标
and stop this warhead from hitting its target.
让我看看交易的细节
Show me the deal.
以下事件发生在早上6点至7点之间
比尔 我是杰克
Bill, this is Jack.
总统签署特赦令了吗?
Has the President signed the pardon yet?
随时可以
Any minute now.
我不想和这个女人做交易 杰克
I don't like that we're cutting this woman a deal, Jack.
等我们证实她是否说真话的时候就太晚了
We can't verify she's telling the truth until it's too late.
我们别无选择
But we don't have a choice.
当前她是唯一可以帮我们找到马尔万的人
Right now, she's the only person that can lead us to Marwan,
而马尔万控制着核弹
and Marwan's controlling the missile.
司法部长看了这份赦免协议了吗?
Has the Attorney General reviewed this immunity agreement?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我们随时会收到他的正式批准
We should be getting his final approval any minute now.
总统阁下 很抱歉打扰您
Mr. President, I'm sorry to interrupt,
但有些东西要给您看一下
but there's something you might want to see.
可能会影响到赦免协议
It may affect the immunity agreement.
是什么 亚伦?
What is it, Aaron?
您将要赦免的人...
The woman you're about to pardon...
我肯定您以前见过她
I'm pretty certain you've met her before.
解释一下
Explain.
可以吗?
May I?
当然
Absolutely.
右边
On the right
是我们逮捕的嫌犯
is the hostile we have in custody.
左边
On the left,
是4年半前您在洛杉矶
this is news footage from four-and-a-half years ago in Los Angeles
遇刺时的新闻短片
moments before the attempt on your life.
你是说我们
You're telling me the woman
要赦免的这个人
we're about to cut a deal with
曾经想要刺杀我?
tried to assassinate me?
是的 阁下
Yes, sir.
诺维克
Novick.
好 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
总统阁下 司法部长说
Mr. President, Attorney General says
赦免协议已经准备好了
the immunity agreement is in order,
可以签署了
ready to be signed.
如果我没看错的话
If I read this document right,
它赦免的不仅仅是这女人今天所犯下的罪行
it grants immunity not only for what this woman has done today,
同时也包括她以前的罪行
but for any crimes she's ever committed in the past.
是的 阁下
That is correct,sir.
签吧
Sign it.
我正在帮你完成交易
We're trying to get you the deal,
但如果导弹先命中目标 此特赦将作废
but we will pull it if the missile hits first.
当我的代表律师确认特赦令以后 我就会告诉你
I will talk when my representatives confirm my immunity.
在此之前没门
Not before.
曼宁 -罪犯还在吗?
Manning. - Is the hostage there at the moment?
是的
Yeah.
就在这
She's right here.
我在听... -已经收到总统签署的特赦令
I'm listening... - I have just seen the paper signed by Mr. President.
书面协议没问题吗? -是的 要我怎么做?
Is the paperwork in order? - Yes. What you want me to do?
很好
Good.
马尔万在哪?
Where is Marwan?
环球中心
The Global Center.
一架直升机正在屋顶等他
A helicopter is waiting for him on the roof
会把他带到一艘船上
that will be taking him to a ship.
如果它超低空飞行就会避开雷达
If he flies low enough, he'll evade radar.
他什么时候出发?
When is he leaving?
现在
Now.
准备好直升机
Get the chopper ready.
阿尔法4号♥ 我是曼宁 准备好直升机
Alpha Four, it's Manning. Have the chooper ready.
在我们核实之前 把她留在这里
She stays here until we verify this.
西蒙斯 我是伯恩哈德 你在哪?
Simmons, this is Bernhard. What's your 20?
活捉马尔万
Capturing Marwan alive
是阻止核弹命中
is our only chance of stopping this warhead
目标的唯一方法
from hitting its target.
即使是自卫也不能使用致命武器
We are not to use lethal force even in self-defense.
明白了吗?
Am I clear?
明白 杰克
Got it, Jack
出发!
Let's go!
她没有接电♥话♥
She's not answering her phone.
她早该到这了
She should have been here already.
她说要耽误一会
She said she was delayed.
不等她了
We're not waiting.
我们到公海的船上要多长时间?
How long before we get to the ship and international waters?
10分钟
Ten minutes.
肯定出事了
Something's wrong.
埃德加 我是杰克
Edgar, it's Jack.
快到了
We're almost there.
你确定目标了吗?
Have you got confirmation on the target?
我们正在调整卫星轨道
We just repositioned the satellite.
图像马上就传过来了
The images are coming through now.
在环球中心的天台上
There, on top of the Global Center
我发现了一架直升机
I see a chopper.
东南角
Southeast corner.
收到
Copy that.
我要你们靠近东南角
I want you to take a southeast approach.
呆在楼下 -是 长官
Stay below the building. - Yes, sir.
导弹还在飞行途中
Missile's still on target.
我们要离开这里
We've got to get out of here.
还要等一会才能起飞
Just a few minutes until we're up to speed.
明白 我们在屋顶向西北角靠拢 -好 明白
Roger that. We're on the building approaching the northwest. - OK. I copy that.
好的 马上到天台去! -是 长官
Okay, come up over the building now! - Yes, sir.
不要让他起飞!
Don't let him take off!
盘旋在他的上方!
Stay above him!
快! 快!
Go! Go!
不行! 他在我的正上方
I can't! He's right on top of me.
快!
Go!
引擎烧了!
The engine's out!
找到合适的地点让我下去
Put me in a position to bail.
他在那!
There he is!
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表