4英尺...
four feet...
3英尺...
three feet...
停
Stop.
好了 到这来
All right, come here.
打电♥话♥吧
Okay, make the call.
记住 尽量和他谈久一点
Remember, keep him on as long as you can.
谁?
Yes?
我是戴娜
It's Dina.
你在哪?
Where are you?
还在医院
Still in the hospital.
你供出什么了?
What have you told them?
没有
Nothing.
只要你放了儿子 我一定守口如瓶
And I'll keep my mouth shut if you release our son.
你知道我不能放
You know I can't do that.
那你至少保证别杀他
Then at least promise me you won't kill him.
他还活着吗?
Is he still alive?
是...
Yes...
你沉默多久 他命就有多久
and he'll remain alive, as long as you remain silent.
我看到嫌犯了
I have a visual on the suspect.
孩子还活着
The boy is still alive.
我继续行动
I'm ready to proceed.
上
Go.
把东西慢慢收回去
Slowly retract the rig.
我已到位
I'm in position.
别...动
Don't... move.
慢慢起来
Get up slowly.
把手放在头上!
Put your hands on your head!
看住她
Stay with her.
把手放在...
Put your hands on your...
敌方反抗!
Hostile's engaged!
我不想杀你 但别逼我
I don't want to have to kill you, but I will.
起来...慢一点
Now get up... slowly.
手指交叉相扣
Interlock your fingers.
好了 孩子
It's okay, son.
放下枪
Just put the gun down.
结束了
It's over.
结束了
It's over.
把枪放下!
Drop the gun!
托尼 别开枪! -把枪放下!
Tony, don't shoot! - Drop the gun!
孩子 请放下枪
Please, son, put the gun down.
把手放在头上
Put your hands on your head.
手放头上!
Hands on your head!
转过去
Turn around.
贝鲁兹 你没事吧?
Behrooz, are you all right?
我杀了他! 我杀的 我杀了爸爸!
I killed him! I did. I killed father!
你儿子安全了
Your son is safe.
他活着 我们满足你的要求了
He's alive. We did what you asked.
马上告诉我控制器在哪?
Now, where is the override device?
我不知道 但我可以给你们地址
I don't know that, but I can give you an address
与今天袭击有关的许多事都在那儿策划
where much of the work behind today's attacks was done.
这不是我们达成的协议
That's not the deal we made.
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
我只能提供我所知道的
I can only tell you what I know.
地址在哪?
What's the address?
阿瓦特街24878号♥
24878 Alvert Street.
那是什么地方?
What's there?
是个中转站
It was a drop-off.
我们用来领最后的任务
The place we used to get our final assignment.
就在那儿 我最后见到
It was the last place I saw the men
拿控制装置的人
who were going to take possession of the override.
什么时候?
When was that?
昨天
Yesterday.
派一个先头小组过去
Send in an advance team.
让他们设置严密封锁线
Tell them to set up a hard perimeter.
我们到达之前 任何人不许进去
No one goes in there until we get there.
明白 那这两个人呢?
You got it. What about these two?
跟住我们 直到确认她没撒谎
Until we know she's not lying, they come with us.
这个玛丽安娜·泰勒声称
So this Maryanne Taylor claims
得亲自去打开文件
she has to access the file personally.
对
Yes, she does.
你也相信?
And do you believe her?
我不敢肯定
I'm not sure.
测谎仪显示她说的是真的
The polygraph indicates that she's telling the truth.
但我认为
But in my opinion,
她也许骗过了机器
she may be a sociopath.
你是心理学家?
Are you a psychologist?
不是 但我和她有过交往
No, but I have had dealings with her before.
你们的交往会不会影响你的判断力?
Dealings that might affect your judgment?
不
No.
那就查验一下吧
Well, we have to check it out.
问题是如何查
The question is how.
我可以从网络单位抽调操作人员
I can spare an operative from the cyber unit
和一个保安组
and a security team.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我认为柯蒂斯应该去
I think Curtis should go.
我需要柯蒂斯在这里
I need Curtis here.
电脑文件里的信息可能很重要
The information in the computer file may be important.
需要有经验的人先去查验
Someone with experience needs to examine it firsthand.
我同意
I agree.
派柯蒂斯和一个保安小组过去
Send Curtis with a security team
在他回来之前
and you'll have to figure out
你得自个想法应对一切了
how to do without him till he gets back.
是 部长
Yes, sir.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
我也不喜欢 但这是命令
Either do I, but those are our orders.
完成后尽快回来
Get it done and get back here as quickly as you can.
好
Okay.
你还好吧?
You okay?
需要什么吗?
Anything you need?
我没事
I'm fine.
希望你理解 萨拉 我别无选择
You understand, Sarah, I had no choice.
你被认定为安全威胁
You were identified as a threat to security
因此我相应得这么做
and I acted accordingly.
我原以为你对我很信任呢
I would have hoped you had more faith in me.
我个人是信任你的啊
Personally, I do.
但送达我的证据
But the evidence was brought to me
是来自国防部长
by the Secretary of Defense,
我不能略过不查
and I couldn't very well ignore it.
那现在呢?
So what happens now?
你可以回家休息
You can go home and rest.
没人会怪你
No one would blame you if you did.
但这里还可以用你 如果你愿意
But if you're up to it, I could use you on the floor.
圣盖博岛在不到一个小时前
The San Gabriel Island reactor went into meltdown
发生了核反泄漏
less than an hour ago.
还有五个核电厂危在旦夕
The five remaining plants are critical.
我需要最能干的人
I need my best people in play.
我回去工作
I'll go back to work.
谢谢 萨拉
Thank you, Sarah.
不会太复杂的
It shouldn't be too complicated.
大楼的保安很松 我还有门卡
Building security is light. I have a keycard
可进入鲍威尔的办公室
that'll get us into Powell's office.
要多久?
How long is it going to take?
5分钟上楼
Five minutes to get up to his office,
5分钟下载
another five to download the data.
15分钟的项目 是吗?
We're looking at a 15-minute operation time?
大概
Approximately.
如果我感觉你在拖延
If I think you're stalling,
超过了实际时间
taking longer than you should,
我会采取行动的
I will take action.
清楚吗?
You got that?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表