天 奥黛莉 我爱你
God, Audrey, I love you,
但这项工作只能这么做
but this is how the job has to be done.
我只想让你知道 把你和你在乎的人卷入进来 我有多抱歉
I just want you to know how sorry I am that it had to involve you and the people you care about.
你现在什么都不用说
Look, you don't have to say anything now.
求你 答应我 在这一切结束之后...
Please, just promise me, as soon as this is over...
我们把一切说开
we can talk about everything that's happened.
奥黛莉 求你了
Audrey, please.
杰克
Jack.
晚些时候再打给你 好吗?
I gotta call you back later, okay?
好吧
All right.
嗯
Yeah.
杰克 机动组准备好了简图
Jack, tactical's just got the schematics ready.
切入点在哪儿?
What are the approach parameters?
他们要我们从西面进去
They want us to go in from the west.
埃德加
Edgar.
这是素描师依照理查德描述所画的合成图
This is the composite the sketch artist made based on Richard Heller's description.
传给杰克和托尼
Get it to Jack and Tony.
马上
Will do.
现在我们能走了吗?
Now can we go?
还有足够的时间去找马尔万
We still have plenty of time to get to Marwan.
我不喜欢把时间弄得那么紧
I don't like cutting it this close.
这是理查德 海勒素描图上的人
This is a sketch of the guy that Richard Heller described.
他和那女孩是我们 找到马尔万的唯一线索
He and the girl are our only leads to finding Marwan,
所以一旦我们确认了嫌犯 务必要活捉他们
so once we identify the suspects, it is vital that we take them alive.
曼宁
Manning.
柯蒂斯 我是杰克
Curtis, it's Jack.
我们准备降落了
We're getting ready to land.
一切就绪了吗?
Is everything set?
理查德准备好来确认身份了
Richard's ready to make a positive I.D.
收到
Copy that.
保持在此频道联♥系♥
I want you to stay on this channel.
明白
You got it.
开始行动
We're a go!.
要确保 禁止洛城警局人员进入我们建立好的封锁线内
I need you to make sure that no LAPD units go inside our established perimeter!
明白吗?
Am I clear?!
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
好的 我们走
Okay, let's go!
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
他们找到我们了
They found us.
什么意思?
What are you talking about?
一架直升机降刚落在一条街外的地方
A helicopter just landed a block away.
那能怎么样?
So what?
就是说... 他们找到我们了
So... they found us.
该死!
Damn it!
我们不能一起走
Hey, we can't go together.
为什么?
Why not?
因为我们中的一个要留在屋内
Because one of us has to stay here in the apartment.
为什么?
Why?
因为如果他们认为我们还在这里
Because if they think that we're still here,
就能给另一人机会逃跑
then it gives the other a chance to escape.
开玩笑吧
You've got to be joking.
我们中有人要为对方而牺牲吗?
One of us is going to get caught to save the other?
说对了
Exactly.
就是你
It's gonna be you.
杰克 该怎么办?
Jack, what do you want to do?
立即进那公♥寓♥里吗?
Move in on the apartment immediately?
不 你和卡斯尔占领复♥式♥楼中心的主楼屋顶
No, I want you and Castle to take up positions here on the roof of the main building in the center of the complex.
A B C组 到位后报告
Team A, B and C, acknowledge when you're in position.
A组就位(B C组就位)
Team A on site(B, C on site)
收到
Copy that.
我们走
Let's go.
好
Okay.
洛城警局 我需要南门的密♥码♥
LAPD, I need the entry code for the south gate.
我进来了
I'm in.
好 我看到屋内了
Okay, I've got a visual on the apartment.
屋内有人在动
There's activity inside.
麦卡伦 和我在公♥寓♥前门会合
Macallan, meet me at the front door of the apartment.
让你的人掩护我们
Have your people cover us.
这就去
On my way.
走
Go.
打开
Pick it.
准备好了
It's ready.
把手放到我能看到的地方!
Put your hands where I can see them!
把手放到我能看到的地方!
Put your hands where I can see them now!
死了
He's dead.
照张相
Get a picture of him.
传到反恐局
Send it back to CTU.
明白
Got it.
托尼 我是杰克
Tony, this is Jack.
有人报告外面有动静吗?
Has anybody reported any outside movement?
没有 为什么?
No. Why?
男的死了
The man is dead.
女孩不在屋内
The girl is no longer in the apartment.
她不可能通过封锁小组
She couldn't have gotten past the perimeter teams.
我知道 但有许多藏身之处
I know, but there are plenty of other places to hide.
各小组原地待命 直到我们搜查完其他公♥寓♥
I want all teams to maintain their positions until we have time to search the other apartments.
收到
Roger that.
各小组原地待命
All teams, hold position.
放下枪
Drop your gun.
好!
All right!
好
All right.
踢开枪
Kick it away.
他受伤了
Look, he's injured.
让他走吧
Why don't you let him go?
你可以挟持我
You can take me instead.
你的对讲机
Your two-way.
转过身
Turn around.
跪下 手放脑后
On your knees, hands on your head.
铐住他
Cuff him.
起来
Get up.
柯蒂斯 你应该收到了
Curtis, you should have it.
哇哦
Whoa.
是他吗?
Is that him?
是他吗?!
Is that him?!
是的
Yeah.
杰克 就是他
Jack, that's him.
图片比对正确
We have a positive ID on the picture.
谢谢 柯蒂斯
Okay, thank you, Curtis.
机动小组 我是鲍尔
Tactical, this is Bauer.
派出五个小组 每组两人开始搜查复♥式♥楼
I need five teams of two to initiate a search of the complex.
沿着封锁线外侧楼开始搜查 缩小包围圈
Start with the outer buildings along the perimeter, move your way in.
明白 他们开始行动了
Copy that, they're being deployed now.
托尼 我是杰克
Tony, this is Jack.
开始搜查了
We're initiating the search.
托尼 收到吗?
Tony, do you copy?
卡斯尔 阿尔梅达怎么不在线?
Castle, why is Almeida not on comm?
托尼 收到吗? 托尼 进来!
Tony you copy? Tony come in!
各小组 我是鲍尔
All teams, this is Bauer.
卡斯尔死了 阿尔梅达失踪
Castle is down. Almeida is missing.
重复一遍 阿尔梅达失踪 可能被挟持
I repeat: Almeida is missing and possibly a hostage.
我们内部通讯已不安全
Our communications have been compromised.
调节到二级频率
Move over to secondary frequency.
反恐局 我需要机动人员增援
CTU, I need more tactical personnel now.
反恐局 收到吗?
CTU, do you read?
米歇尔
Michelle.
听到了吧 各单位
You heard him, people.
调整方案
Shift profiles.
我们可能遇到人♥质♥危机
We may have a hostage situation.
行动!快!
Move! Now!
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表