别找了 我们没什么时间了
No, we don't have any time.
你查到通信频率了么 -查到了
Have you got the recall frequency? - Yeah.
给我接通安德森
Get ready to patch me through to Anderson.
收到
Copy that.
空军一号♥下降了2万英尺
Air Force One is descending through 20,000 feet.
护航机形成了防卫网
The fighters have formed a protective shield.
还要多久才能降落?
How long before it touches down?
9分钟
Nine minutes.
护航机还没发现隐形战斗机?
And the fighters report no sign of Stealth aircraft?
还没
Not yet.
或许它就不在那儿
Maybe it's not there.
它在 只是我们看不到
It's there, we just can't see it.
我们竟要被自己的技术击败
We're being beaten by our own technology.
杰克 弄好了
Jack, you're set.
你按下内部通话键
When you hit your intercom button,
就可以接通到那架隐形战斗机上了
you'll be patched through to the Stealth fighter.
收到
Copy that.
米奇·安德森 能听到我说话么?
Mitch Anderson, can you hear me?
安德森机长 收到请回答
Captain Anderson, do you read me?
我叫杰克·鲍尔 我是个联邦探员
My name is Jack Bauer. I'm a federal agent.
我们知道你是谁 也知道你想干什么
We know who you are, we know what you're trying to do.
先生 我知道你能听见
Sir, I know you can hear me.
你目前所做的事情并非不得不做
Nothing you've done so far can't be undone.
你只要将航线
All you have to do is change your vector
改到东南方向1-1-5就可以
to heading one-one-five-southeast.
这样你很快就能到安德鲁斯空军基地
That'll put you on a fast track to Andrews Air Force Base.
你着陆之后 我们可以再讨论你想怎么解决这事
Once you touch down, then we can discuss how you want to handle his.
请回答我
Please just talk to me.
告诉我你到底想干什么
Explain to me what you're trying to do,
想达到什么目的
what you're trying to accomplish.
为什么?
Why?
我已经看过你的服役记录
I've been going over your service record.
让人印象十分深刻
It's very impressive.
以班上第一名的成绩从空军军官学校毕业
Graduated top of your class, Air Force Academy.
曾因在沙漠风暴部队时的出色表现而授勋
Highly decorated for your service in Desert Storm,
甚至包括空军银色之星奖章
including Air Force Silver Star.
你到底发生什么事了?
What happened to you?
告诉我
Explain it to me.
因为我觉得你现在想做的事情...
Because what you're trying to do right now...
并不是真正的你
I don't think that's who you are.
我觉得你并不想让人们以这种方式记住你
I don't think that's how you want to be remembered.
如果我被击落 就需要你坚持到底了
If I go down, you have to stay the course.
你明白么?
Do you understand?
总统先生 我... 我相信不会演变成那种局面的
Mr. President, I'm... I'm sure it won't come to that.
查尔斯 你是副总统
Charles, you're the Vice President.
要承担起国家的重任
The nation will be relying on you.
如果最坏的情况发生
If the worst happens,
就当我是在战争中牺牲
think of me as a casualty of war.
别浪费时间
Don't waste time.
只管捡起火炬继续前进
Just pick up the torch and move forward.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir, Mr. President.
总统先生 反恐局正与
Mr. President, we think CTU is in communication
被盗战斗机的飞行员通话
with the pilot of the stolen aircraft.
给我接通
Patch it through.
我刚得知 联邦调查局
I've just been notified by the FBI
已经和你姐姐艾丽西娅取得联♥系♥
that they've contacted your sister, Alicia.
他们告诉她发生了什么事
They've advised her of what's happening.
她吓坏了
She's scared.
她想和你谈谈
She wants to talk to you.
安德森机长 你只要回答我
All you have to do, Captain Anderson, is respond to me,
我就会立刻让你接通她的电♥话♥
and I'll put her right through.
安德森机长? 安德森机长?!
Captain Anderson? Captain Anderson?!
克萝伊 我们的电♥话♥被切断了
Chloe, I think we've been cut off.
还有其他频道么?
Is there an override channel?
他切断了所有的通信联络
He's cut off all communication circuits.
我想我们无能为力了
I don't think there's anything we can do.
该死的!
Damn it!
爸爸...
Dad...
我害怕
I'm scared.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
空军一号♥遭受袭击了吗?
Was Air Force One just hit?
空军一号♥遭受袭击了吗?!
Was Air Force One just hit?!
护航机驾驶员报告说...
Escort pilots report...
空军一号♥遭到
Air Force One has suffered an indirect hit
空对空导弹的间接袭击
by an air-to-air missile.
爆♥炸♥碎片散落到沙漠中...
Pieces are falling to the ground over the desert...
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表