Soon, just stand by.
快走 凯利 快 快
Go, Kelly, go, go.
托尼 我是杰克 没时间了 我要发电站的图纸
Tony, it's Jack. We're out of time. We need the schematics for the power plant now.
好 只需要几秒钟
Yeah, it should be on your screen in a few seconds.
好 我收到了 谢谢
OK, I got it. Thanks.
詹森 你还在吗?
Jason, you're still with me?
是 我在
Yeah, I'm with you.
你从哪侧进去的?
Which side of the building did you enter?
嗯... 南边
Uh... The, the south side.
这个发电站很大
This is a large facility.
我要你去底层 东南角落
I want you to go to the lower level, southeast corner.
我们一到我就会去找到你
I'll find you there as soon as we land.
好
Ok.
嘿 嘿 鲍尔探员? 请快点
Hey, hey, Agent Bauer? Please hurry.
我们就到了
We are.
找到他们
Find them.
这应该有下去的楼梯
There's got to be stairs somewhere.
在这 在这
Here they are, here they are.
等等 如果是个死胡同呢?
Wait. What if it's a dead end?
那有一男一女
There's a man and a woman.
在哪?
Where are they?
这边
This way.
他们下楼了
They were down here.
抓住他们 干掉他们
Follow them and flush them out.
去出口把守
Go around and cut off the exits.
去那 去那
Go up there, go up there.
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on.
好
Ok.
有发现吗?
Anything?
没有
Nothing.
有直升机
Helicopter.
去截住它
Intercept it.
好
Ok.
詹森
Jason.
你在哪?
Where are you?
我们刚着陆 正进入发电站 你在哪?
We just landed. We're approaching the building. Where are you?
我们在发电站里面 底层
We're inside the plant, on the lower level.
杰克! 杰克!
Jack! Jack!
詹森 你还在吗?
Jason, you're still there?
我在 他们在发电站里 我们藏不住 他们会发现我们的
I'm here. They're inside the building. We cannot keep hiding. They are gonna find us.
我知道了 你要离开那 我会找到你的
I know. You gotta keep moving. I'll get back right back to you.
埃德加·斯泰尔斯
Edgar Stiles.
埃德加 我是杰克 我要跟奥黛莉 雷尼斯讲话
Edgar, it's Jack. I need to speak to Audrey Raines now.
雷尼斯夫人 杰克在1号♥线上
Ms. Raines, Jack's on line one.
杰克
Jack.
奥黛莉 我在交火 另一个探员牺牲了
Audrey, I'm taking fire. The other agent's been killed.
我要"足球"的密♥码♥
I need the last code for the Football now.
好的 稍等
All right. Hang on.
拿着"足球" 拿着"足球"! 快
Take the Football, take the Football! Come on.
杰克 密♥码♥是*761♥1♥4♥
Jack. star761♥1♥4♥.
收到
I got it.
嘿
Hey.
詹森 我要你打开箱子 密♥码♥是*761♥1♥4♥
Jason, I need you to open the case. The combination is star761♥1♥4♥.
为什么? 为什么要打开它?
Why? Where does that plant us?
打开它 *761♥1♥4♥
Just do it. *761♥1♥4♥.
他要我们打开箱子 *761♥1♥4♥
He wants us to open the briefcase. *761♥1♥4♥.
好了 打开了
OK, it's open.
好 里面有个电♥话♥ 一个控制板和一本彩页的书
OK. Inside should be a phone, a control board and a book with colored pages.
那是操作手册
It's called the Playbook.
我要你带上操作手册
I want you to remove the Playbook.
把箱子和控制板给你太太
Give the case with the control board back to your wife.
这两样东西要分开
The two items need to stay separated.
为什么?
Why?
因为没有操作手册控制板不起作用
Because the control board is useless without the Playbook.
我要你跟你太太分头走
I need you and your wife to split up.
他要我们分头走
He wants us to split up.
我听到了
I can hear him.
我不会离开我太太的
I am not leaving my wife.
你必须这样做
You have to.
算了吧
Forget it.
詹森 听我说 我知道你很害怕
Jason, please listen to me. I know how scared you are
但是如果那个人得到了他想要的 他会杀了你们俩
but if this man gets what he wants, he's gonna kill both of you.
现在唯一的生路就是分开 你明白吗?
Right now the only chance you have to survive is to separate, do you understand me?
没关系 詹森 他让我们一直活到现在 就听他的吧
It's OK, Jason. He's kept us alive this far. Let's just do what he says.
请你尽快赶来
Just get here as fast as you can.
我会的
I will.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
给我攻击手册
Give me the Playbook.
给 你拿着电♥话♥
Here, you take the phone.
我要你爬到那上面去 好吗?
I want you to go to that top wile over there, all right?
我待在这 你找个地方藏起来 好吗?
I'm gonna stay down here. You just find a place to hide, all right?
快 快 快 快 去藏起来 藏起来
Go, go, go, go. Go. Hide, hide.
我抓到他了!
I've got him!
没有武器
He's clean.
控制板在哪?
Where's the control board?
我... 我不知道你在说什么
I... I don't know what you're talking about.
告诉我我想知道的
Tell me what I want to know.
我发誓 我不知道你在说什么 真的
I swear, I don't know what you're talking about. Please.
你本可不受皮肉之苦的
It doesn't have to be this painful.
我是鲍尔
This is Bauer.
他们抓住了我丈夫 他们在折磨他
They've got my husband. They're hurting him.
你在哪? 我到底层了
Where are you? I'm on the lower level.
我们不得不离开那 我们在二楼 我不知道具体♥位♥置
We had to leave. We're on the second floor. I don't know where.
好 我马上去
OK, I'm on my way.
他们要杀了他
They're gonna kill him.
凯利 别挂电♥话♥ 跟我保持通话
Kelly, stay on the phone. Keep talking to me.
我不能
I can't.
凯利!
Kelly!
求你...
Please...
控制板在哪?
Where is the control board?
住手
Stop.
我有你要的东西
I have what you want.
给我
Give it to me.
你先放了我丈夫
First, you let my husband go.
不!
No!
好 好
OK. OK.
我给你 只要你保证不杀我们
I'll give it to you if you promise not to kill us.
我不杀你们 我保证
I won't kill you. I promise.
在那边
It's over there.
柱子后面
It's behind the pillar.
锁的
It's locked.
密♥码♥是什么?
What is the code?
密♥码♥是... *761♥1♥4♥
It's uh... *761♥1♥4♥.
都在这
It's here.
我们走吧
Let's go.
杀了他们
Kill them.
我是杰克·鲍尔 这需要医疗队 二楼 最北边
This is Jack Bauer. I need a medic. Second level, north end of the building.
没事了 他会没事的 救助队在路上
It's all right. He's gonna be OK. Help is on the way.
"足球"在哪?
Where is the Football?
他们拿走了 从那个门走的
They have it. They went out that door.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不用道歉 你们做的非常好 谢谢
Don't be. You did great. Thank you.
空中支援 两名匪徒刚离开建筑
Air support, two hostiles just left the building.
我没拿到"足球" 重复 我没拿到"足球"
I do not have possession of the Football. I repeat, I do not have possession of the Football.
空中支援 "足球"在向北驶去的领头吉普车里 拦住它
Air support, the Football is in the lead jeep headed north. Take it out.
重复 拦住它
I repeat, take it out.
把手放在我能看见的地方!
Put your hands where I can see them!
空中支援 我在车里没找到"足球"
Air support, I cannot see the Football in the vehicle.
灯光照着我 跟着我
Shine your spotlight on me and follow.
空中支援 我找到了"足球" 去追另一辆吉普车
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表