24小时
第4季 第2集
前情提要
打扰一下 德里斯科尔夫人? -什么事 克萝伊?
Excuse me, Ms. Driscoll? - What is it, Chloe?
有可靠情报显示今早8点会有一场袭击
There was intelligence indicating the possibily of an attack at 8:00 this morning.
疑犯是FBI监视名单上的一个土耳其人
A Turkish national on the FBI watch list
叫托马斯 谢雷克 最近有人在我市看到他
by the name of Thomas Sherek was last seen in the city.
我是托马斯 -达尔拿到箱子了吗?
It's Thomas. - Did Dar get the briefcase?
是的 他正在赶过去
Yes, he's on his way to you now.
到目前为止 一切正常
So far, everything is on schedule.
箱子一会就送过来
The briefcase is on its way to us now.
到了以后
When it gets here,
你去把它送到仓库
we'll take it to the warehouse.
我们今天所做的将会改变整个世界
What we will accomplish today will change the world.
很荣幸 我们一家被选中来完成这个光荣的任务
We're fortunate that our family has been chosen to do this.
我在网上发现一些东西 应该让你知道
I found something on the Net I think you should know about.
什么东西?
What?
我想有人正在为大规模的网络袭击设置代码
I think someone's positioning code for a major Internet attack.
问题的关键是 不是所有的代码都用的是英文
The thing is that not all the code remarks were in English.
那用的是什么? -阿♥拉♥伯语或者土耳其语
What language were they in? - Arabic or Turkish, maybe.
你在网上看见什么了?!
What did you find on the Internet?!
是我朋友发现的 不是我!
It was my friend, not me!
他叫什么? -安德鲁 佩吉
What's his name? - Andrew Paige.
那会让你很不自在吗?
Is it going to be uncomfortable?
什么?
What?
回到反恐局 再次面对德里斯科尔
Going back to CTU, seeing Driscoll again.
我并没有为她的决定而怀恨在心
I don't blame her for her decision.
是她把你赶出反恐局的
She forced you out of CTU.
如果愿意的话 我完全可以加入其它类似的机构
I could have joined other agencies if I still wanted to do fieldwork,
可我没有
but I didn't.
我认识这个家伙
I know this guy.
不好意思 杰克 这是我们的事 跟你无关
Fortunately for you, Jack, it's our problem, not yours.
埃林 听我说 这说不通
Erin, listen to me... this doesn't make sense.
他不会费尽心机
You wouldn't risk exposing yourself
而只是为了炸掉一辆火车
here in the United States for a train bombing.
太小题大作了吧
It's not big enough.
审问他的时候我们会仔细考虑的
We'll take that into consideration when we interrogate him.
我不是在跟你废话
I am not messing with you.
马上告诉我 8点会发生什么!
You're going to tell me. What is happening at 8:00!
杰克!
Jack!
你们的首要目标是什么?!
What is your primary objective?!
国防部长!
Secretary of Defense!
海勒
Heller.
难道你还没发现那些人在利用你吗?
Did it ever occur to you that these people are using you?
难道你不知道他们让你发言只是因为一个原因
Don't you realize they're letting you speak for one reason
因为你是我儿子!
because you are my son!
奥黛莉 我是杰克
Audrey, it's Jack.
你们还在理查德那吗? -是的
Are you still at Richard's? - Yeah.
马上带你♥爸♥爸离开那
You need to get your father out of there now.
你♥爸♥爸才是真正的目标
Your father is the real target.
噢 我的天呐
Oh, my God.
杰克!
Jack!
奥黛莉?
Audrey?
奥黛莉?!
Audrey?!
以下事件发生于上午8点到9点之间
你是理查德 海勒?
Richard Heller?
他们带走了我爸爸和我姐姐
They took my father and my sister.
我不管 已经5分钟了
I don't care. It's been over five minutes.
你们要扩大搜索范围
You need to widen your perimeter.
你还没听明白吗 我不管什么法律规定
You're not listening to me. I'm not interested in local law enforcement.
现在我要所有的特勤人员都去那
I want Secret Service swarming that area now.
很好 随时通知我
Good. Get back to me.
各位...
Everyone...
大家听好
everyone, please listen up.
国防部长海勒几分钟前被劫持了
Secretary of Defense Heller was abducted a few minutes ago,
被劫的还有他的高级政♥治♥顾问奥黛莉 雷尼斯
along with his senior policy analyst Audrey Raines.
海勒被劫时正在他儿子理查德那
Heller was at his son Richard's house when he was taken.
警方已经带理查德来询问了
LAPD is bringing Richard in for questioning.
这是目前的头等大事
This is a top-priority situation.
立刻激活所有的内部协议
I want all inter-agency protocols activated immediately.
关掉那页
Move off that page.
链接到特勤部的频道
You have to link up to the Secret Service Channel.
没那么简单 连接遭拒已经几分钟了
It's not that simple. We're locked out for a few minutes.
为什么?
Why?
他们正在隔断其余的服务器
They're sequestering the rest of the Cabinet.
德里斯科尔可不想听到这个
Driscoll's not going to want to hear that.
她要激活所有的协议
She wants us to activate these protocols.
你要我怎么办?
What do you want me to do?
我要你突破那些通道 必要的话强行进入
I want you to break through those channels. Hack in if you have to.
克萝伊 我要你把所有关于火车爆♥炸♥案的资料
Chloe, I need you to move everything from the train bombing
转到备用服务器
to the secondary server.
我已经做了 -很好
I did that already. - Good.
再次加密数据库 让劫持案和爆♥炸♥案同步
Then re-key the databases so the kidnapping and bombing are synched up as well.
已经完成了 -你还没做什么?
I did that, too. - What haven't you done?
我还没有给军队刑事侦查部开一条通道
I haven't opened a pipe to the Army Criminal Investigation Division yet.
那就做吧 -我正在做
Do it. - I'm on my way to.
我看到了 他们已经扩大了搜素范围
Yeah, I'm looking at it. They've widened the perimeter.
在任何可能的交通场所发现可疑的人了吗
Do you have an I.D. on any possible transportation?
我正在努力 唯一的问题是...
I'm working on it. The only problem we have...
回头再打给你
I'm going to have to get back to you.
埃林 我要跟你谈谈
Erin, I need to speak to you.
你的任务结束了 杰克
You're done here, Jack.
听我说 -我要拘留你...
Just listen to me. - I'm detaining you...
埃林 听我说!
Erin, just listen to me!
保护海勒部长是我的职责
Secretary Heller is my responsibility.
现在 我需要你给我恢复个临时职位 直到我把他救出来
Now, I need you to reinstate me on a provisional basis until I get him back.
你无权命令我 杰克
You don't give me orders, Jack.
我要拘留你直到检察官能拿到你的口供
I'm detaining you until an investigator from Division can take your statement.
你将会因为严刑拷打一名疑犯
I'm going to recommend that you be arrested for torturing a suspect
而遭到拘捕
and rendering him useless for questioning.
你的方法没用
You weren't getting anywhere with him.
因为我 谢雷克才说出了他知道的一切
Because of me, Sherek told you everything he knows.
你最好如此希望
You'd better hope so.
你们能送鲍尔先生去一个空办公室 直到有关部门来吗?
Would you please escort Mr. Bauer to a vacant office until Division gets here?
我没错
I'm fine.
你犯下大错了
You're making a mistake.
打扰一下 -什么事?
Excuse me. - What?
是基勒总统 -他怎么了?
President Keeler. - What about him?
他要跟你谈谈 -好的
He wants to talk to you. - All right.
我是埃林 德里斯科尔 -请稍等
This is Erin Driscoll. - Please hold for the President.
关于部长被劫持 你现在有什么消息吗?
What can you tell me about the attack on the Secretary?
我们知道大约在10分钟前
We know that he was taken along with his daughter,
他和他的女儿一起被劫持了
approximately ten minutes ago.
绑♥架♥者还没联♥系♥过你?
But you haven't had any contact yet from the kidnappers?
还没有 阁下
No, sir, we have not.
特勤部为什么没保护好他?
How is it the Secret Service wasn't able to protect him?
我猜他临时改变计划去看他的儿子
It's my understanding that he broke his schedule to visit his son.
而劫持者通过某种渠道得到了这个消息
Somehow the kidnappers had access to that information.
我们正在调查
We're looking into that now.
好吧
All right.
我们会提高安全级别
We're gonna go to an elevated level of security.
你得采取相应的措施
I want you to take the appropriate measures.
我知道
I understand.
带他回来 埃林
Get them back, Erin.
我们将会竭尽所能 阁下
We're doing everything we can, sir.
你好
Hello.
妈妈? -嗨 宝贝
Mom? - Hi, sweetie.
真没想到是你... -妈妈 听我说
I didn't expect to hear... - Mom, listen to me.
你得马上离开房♥子
You got to get out of the house right now.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
有人在抓我 他们可能会去你那
Someone's looking for me, and they might come for you next.
你又惹什么麻烦了?
What kind of trouble are you in?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表