我找到他们了!
I think we found them!
看到这些信♥号♥♥了吗?
See those signals underground?
每个都是个无线电对讲机 用的同一频率
Each one's a radio, all using the same frequency.
因为他们在策划袭击
That's because they're planning an attack.
他们都集♥合♥到了弗劳尔街和第三大街交汇的某个地方
They converged on a location on Flower and Third,
大约距离麦克伦宁-福斯特公♥司♥1/4英里
about a quarter mile from McLennan-Forster.
你是对的 他引他们过去的
You were right, he's actually drawing them in.
行动 行动!
Go, go!
对街的 体育用品店
Sporting goods store, across the street.
行动
Let's move.
B队 行动
Bravo One, move in.
红外线显示无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥处
Infrared is picking up automatic weapon fire
有交火
at the site of the radio transmission.
还要多长时间我们的人才能赶到?
How much longer before our teams get there?
地面小组最近 他们会第一个赶到的
The ground teams are closest. They'll get there first.
多久?
When?
至少五六分钟
At least five or six minutes.
谁在帮他?
Who's helping him?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能是些市民吧
They've got to be civilians.
我们需要速战速决 拿回文件
We need to end this quickly and get that document.
明白吗?
Is that understood?
是 我明白
Yeah. I understand.
行动
Let's go.
嘿 纳吉! 嘿!
Hey, Naji! Hey!
嘿 你受伤了吗? 嘿?
Hey, are you hit? Hey?
你没事吧? 纳吉!
You OK? Naji!
打在弹夹上了
It hit the clip.
纳吉
Naji.
撤退!
Fall back!
好! 马上! 马上!
All right! Now! Now!
快走!
Move forward!
快! 拿着我的散♥弹♥枪♥
Hurry! Take my shotgun.
他们带着夜视镜 如果他们离你接近10步了
Because of their night goggles, if they get within ten feet of you,
用手电晃他们的眼睛 他们会暂时看不见
shine your flashlight in their eyes, it'll blind them.
杰克!
Jack!
杰克!
Jack!
停火了
The gunfire stopped.
我们的人到了吗?
The teams on site?
还没有
Not yet.
难道说突击已经控制那个地区了
Without enforce the commandos could have taken over the location.
那他们很可能已经从杰克和保罗那拿回证据了
Which means they might have taken the information back from Jack and Paul.
联♥系♥我们的人
Get in touch with the teams.
我去通知总部
I'll update Division.
如果麦克伦宁-福斯特公♥司♥的人赢了
If McLennan-Forster win the firefight,
那杰克和保罗呢?
what about Jack and Paul?
现在还不知道
There is no way to tell.
反恐局的人就在附近了
CTU personnel are approaching the location.
反恐局 我是卡斯尔 我们正接近目标
CTU, this is Castle, we're about to engage.
能看到多少敌人?
How many hostiles have been sighted?
外面6个 里面不清楚
Six down outside, unknown number inside.
李 我是托尼 杰克和保罗还活着吗?
Lee, it's Tony. Are Jack and Paul still alive?
还不知道
Unknown at this point.
听着 绝不能让突击队把杰克从麦克伦宁-福斯特公♥司♥
All right, look, the hostiles cannot be allowed
拿到的情报抢走
to leave the area with the information Jack took from McLennan-Forster.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
我们会尽力的
We'll do the best we can.
不 李 听我说
No, Lee, listen to me.
绝不能失败
Failure is not an option.
那情报是一切的关键
That information is what this whole thing is about.
收到
Roger that.
杰克!
Jack!
嗯? 我在这!
Yeah? I'm here!
你和雷尼斯没事吧? -嗯
You and Raines safe? - Yeah.
敌人都干掉了 我们安全了 -好
All hostiles are down. We're clear. - OK.
走吧
Go ahead.
这边
This way.
我是卡斯尔 帮我接反恐局 -稍等
This is Castle. Get me CTU. - Stand by.
我是柯蒂斯 -我是卡斯尔
Curtis. - It's Castle.
李 什么情况? -我们控制局面了 杰克和雷尼斯都没事
Lee, what's your status? - Location secured. Jack and Raines are safe.
他们的情报呢? -现在还不知道
What about their information? - Unknown at this point.
别挂 杰克没事 我们控制了商店
Keep this line open. Jack's OK. The team secured the store.
保罗呢? -跟他们一起
What about Paul? - He's with him.
他们从麦克伦宁-福斯特公♥司♥得到的情报呢? -还不知道
Has he anything from McLennan-Forster? - We don't know yet.
保持联♥系♥ 随时准备分♥析♥他们拿到的情报
Stay in touch. Whatever they get, be ready to work up.
明白
You got it.
嗯?
Yeah?
需要我们帮忙吗? -不用 我们数据分♥析♥时会注意的
You want us to help process? - No. We'll do it when we sift the data.
确定? -是
Sure that's not a problem? - Yeah.
好 我们等你消息
All right. We'll wait for your confirmation.
嗯
Yeah.
好
Okay.
杰克和保罗没事
Jack and Paul are okay.
情报呢?
What about the information?
我们还不知道是不是在杰克手里
We don't know if Jack has it yet.
但就算在 我们也不能确定那个
But even if he does, we don't know that he's going
是否能帮我们找到马尔万
to bring us any closer to finding Marwan.
嗯 至少我们知道麦克伦宁-福斯特公♥司♥也牵扯进来了
Well, we know that McLennan-Forster is involved.
那会帮我们找出更多线索
That should yield some leads.
嗯 我们只能在这处理了
Well, it's going to have to be worked up here,
电磁炸♥弹♥把麦克伦宁-福斯特公♥司♥的所有计算机都毁掉了
because McLennan-Forster's computers were all knocked out by the EMP.
你想负责这个吗?
You want to head that up?
不 知道吗? 你还是让柯蒂斯负责吧
No. You know what? You should probably let Curtis handle that.
好的 我会的
All right, I will.
我不该讲你喝酒的事 我有点过分了
I shouldn't have said that earlier about your drinking. I was out of line.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不用道歉
You don't owe me an apology.
我现在的生活...
My life right now...
可以说比以前好多了
Let's just say that I've been better.
说实话 今天遇到你才让事情有点糟糕
Quite frankly, seeing you here today has only made things worse.
嗯 我要走了 不烦你了 让你好好工作 好吧?
Look, I'm gonna leave, get out of your hair and let you do your job, all right?
不
No.
没有你 我们应付不来
We can't afford to lose you.
至少今天不行
Not today.
你确定?
You're sure?
是的
Yes.
是的 我确定
Yes, I'm sure.
好吧
All right.
我会帮你们重建商店的
I'm going to make sure you get some help putting the store back together.
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
李 我要你把这个送回反恐局 这个需要立刻译码
Lee, I need you to get this to CTU. It needs to get decoded immediately.
你挑5个最好的队员 组个小组
Set up a detail, five of your best men.
留下保证这家店的安全 明白吗?
Nothing happens to this store, do you understand me?
杰克 小心!
Jack, look out!
保罗?
Paul?
保罗? 保罗?
Paul? Paul?
医生!
Medic!
快点 醒醒
Come on, stay with me.
快 保罗 醒醒
Come on, Paul. Stay with me.
不 不 保罗
No, no, Paul.
保罗 醒醒 快 看着我
Paul, stay with me. Come on, look at me.
看着我 好
Look at me. There you go.
看着我
Look at me.
我欠你的
I owed you.
你什么都不欠我的 保持清醒 好吗
You don't owe me anything. Just stay with me, okay?
杰克 会没事的 医生来了
Jack, it's OK. The medic's here.
杰克 交给医生吧
Jack, let the medic do the work.
有问题吗? -没有 我到了
Any problems? - No, I'm here.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表