你就是当帮我一个大忙怎么样?
How about if you do it as a favor to me?
你来这后
How many times have I helped you
我帮了你多少?
since you started here?
很多
A lot.
开始的两周
What about the first two weeks
因为你的紧张
when I had to do all your work
我不得不替你做了所有的工作?
for you because you were too nervous?
你欠我的
You owe me.
我这样做会被解雇的
You're asking me to do something that can get me fired.
就说我逼你做的
Not if I say I ordered you to do it.
记住 我是你的上司
Remember, I outrank you.
出了事我担着
I'd take the heat.
我该做什么?
What do I have to do?
我需要你为杰克重新定位卫星
I need to reposition the satellite for Jack,
现在就做
and I need to do it now.
萨拉已经监视了我的系统
Since Sarah's piping my system,
所以就用你的了
we have to use yours.
好的
Okay.
送到文档3
Send it to Archives Three.
把我的电♥话♥转到那
Transfer my calls there.
谁是你们的头儿
I want to know who's in charge here.
我要跟
I want to speak
他说话
to the man who was just in here.
一会你就可以跟他说话了
You'll speak to him later.
不 就现在!
No, now!
我是美♥利♥坚♥合众国的
I am the Secretary of Defense
国防部长
of the United States of America.
你必须听我说!
You will listen to me!
爸爸 不要把事情变得更糟
Dad, don't make it worse.
更糟是什么意思?!
What do you mean, worse?!
还有什么比坐在这
What could be worse than waiting around here
等着这帮没有教养的恶棍来处决更糟的?
to be murdered by a bunch of lawless, Godless thugs?
爸爸 冷静点
Dad, calm down.
我不想冷静!
I don't want to calm down!
不要告诉我冷静!
Don't tell me to calm down!
你还不明白吗?
What's the point?
我们已经在这了? 我们能做的就是
We're here, okay? The best thing we could do
保住我们的命 然后等人来救我们...
is keep our heads, and hope that someone comes along...
希望?
Hope?
等人来救我们?
Hope that we get rescued?
我们得采取行动! 我们得...
We have to do something! We have to take...
爸爸 怎么了?
Dad, what is it?
你怎么了?
What's happening?
试着深呼吸 我需要帮助
Okay, try to take a deep breath. I need help.
请帮帮我
Look, help me, please.
我... 我想他心脏病犯了
I... I think he's having a heart attack.
爸爸 听着 你得躺下
Dad, look, you've got to lie down.
躺下 快躺下...
Lie down. You've got to...
爸爸 听见我说的了吗?
Dad, are you listening to me?
没事的 他们来了
It's okay, he's coming.
退后 -快点
Step back. Hurry.
你离开他
Move away from him.
你们要让他躺下 拜托!
You need to lie him down, please!
快点...
Hurry. Look...
退后
Step away.
快点 离开这!
Go on, get out of here!
还要跟着我吗?
Still with me?
嗯
Yeah.
我们走
Let's go.
回去 回去
Go back, go back.
慢慢的放下你的武器
Put your weapon down, slowly.
你们俩 把手放在头上
Both of you, hands on your head.
如果再有我的人死了
If another one of my men dies,
我就杀了你女儿
your daughter will be killed.
运钞车一般会带多少人来?
When the armored truck pulls up, how many men come inside?
2个 一个守着门 另一个拿钱
Two. One stays by the door and one picks up the money.
他们在前面停车还是在后面?
They park in the front or the back?
前面 紧靠大街
In the front, by the street.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
大家都起来!
Everybody up!
我们去超♥市♥的后门! 马上!
We're moving to the back of the store! Now!
去那
Stand over there.
听着 你关我们的时间越久...
Look, the longer you keep us here...
闭嘴!
Shut up!
快过去!
Let's go!
你再敢来我就杀了你
You try that again and I will kill you.
明白吗?
You understand me?
起来
Get up.
快点!
Now!
去超♥市♥的后面
Move to the back of the store.
该死
Damn it.
大家都别动!
Everybody in the freezer now!
不是你
Not you.
快点
Move.
只要有人发出一点声
Anybody makes a sound,
我就杀了你们
I kill all of you.
道格 你在里面吗?
Doug, you in there?
把他打发走
Make him go away.
抱歉 没听见
Sorry, I didn't hear you.
我在里面
I was in the back room.
大白天的怎么关门了?
How come you're closed?
我在查货
I'm taking inventory.
大中午的查货?
In the middle of the day?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 嗯...
Okay, um...
真的没事吗?
Sure everything's all right?
没事 很好
Yeah, fine.
你看起来可不怎么样啊 道格
You don't look fine, Doug.
只是有点累了
I'm just a little tired.
谢谢 比尔
Thanks, Bill.
介意我用一下你的电♥话♥吗?
You mind if I use the head?
电♥话♥... 坏了
It's... broken.
这有问题
Something's wrong here.
你马上告诉我发生了什么事
Now you going to tell me what it is,
否则我亲自来查?
or do I have to come in and see for myself?
别想了
Don't even think about it.
进来
Step inside now.
快点
Move.
去柜台那边
Grab that counter.
道格 把门锁上
Doug, lock the door.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
我要你去那边
I want you to go over there,
把他的枪和对讲机拿过来
give me his gun and his radio.
过去 快点!
Move, come on!
把手铐拿出来
Take out his cuffs.
长官 把你的手背在头后
Officer, put your hands behind your back.
把他铐起来
Cuff him.
去后面
Go back to the freezer.
我们走
Let's go.
目前为止 除了这几张照片
At this time, we have no more information
我们没有关于
regarding the kidnapping
国防部长詹姆斯 海勒
of Secretary of Defense James Heller
和他女儿奥黛莉
and his daughter Audrey
被劫持的最新消息...
other than the image you are now seeing, which was...
我和我丈夫都意识到我们对你有点不公平
My husband and I realize we've been unfair to you.
我们对你的态度很不好
We've treated you as badly
就像某些无知的人
as we have been treated ourselves,
对我们的那样
by certain ignorant people.
过去你不是
Well, it was pretty obvious
反对我们一起出去吗
you didn't approve of us going out.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表