我刚从洛杉矶警方那得到消息
I just got confirmation from the LAPD
不到20分钟前 安德鲁 佩吉的同事全部被杀
that Andrew Paige's co-workers were all found dead less than 20 minutes ago.
我去跟FBI协调
I'll coordinate with FBI
而且我们会接管这个调查
and we'll take over the investigation of that lead.
不 不要这样做
No, you won't.
我刚跟那个人通过话了 只有我知道他在哪
I just talked to the kid. I'm the only one who knows where he is.
如果你想找到那个男孩 就得给我恢复个职位
You want that kid picked up, you're gonna have to reinstate me.
我会因为你阻碍我们的工作而把你关起来
I'm having you locked up for impeding my investigation.
如果你那样做我就告诉总统
You do that and I'll tell the president
在海勒部长还没被劫持前
that you had Sherek in custody over a half an hour
你已经抓住谢雷克半个多小时了
before Secretary Heller was even kidnapped,
可你一个字也没问出来
and that you couldn't break him.
我做到了
I did.
在威胁我吗 杰克?
You threatening me, Jack?
我只是在请求你 让我帮助营救海勒部长
I am asking you to let me help rescue Secretary Heller.
这样吧
This is how it's gonna work.
我会给你临时探员的身份 直到海勒被成功救出
I'll reinstate your commission on a temporary basis until Heller is safe.
你无权擅自行动
You will not make any unilateral decisions.
只要像个后备探员那样听罗尼 ·罗贝尔的命令就是了
You will work as an auxiliary agent under the authority of Ronnie Lobell
然后我就把你移交监察处
and then I'll hand you over to Division.
他们要干什么?
What are they going to do to us?
不知道 可是如果他们想杀我
I don't know, but if they wanted me dead,
在理查德那就可以办到了
they would have killed me at Richard's house.
理查德 我的天呐
Richard. My God.
他还在房♥子里 我想他们没有发现他
He was still in the house. I don't think they went in there.
听我说 奥迪 不管他们对我做什么
Listen to me, Audie, no matter what happens to me,
他们是不会伤害你
they have no reason to hurt you.
那样做不需要理由的
They don't need a reason.
我不想你给他们那样的理由
And I don't want you to give 'em one.
照他们说的做
Do what they say.
不管他们对我做什么 别惹怒他们
Whatever happens to me, don't provoke them.
威胁我也好 折磨我也好...
If they threaten me, if they hurt me...
即使他们杀了我...
even if they kill me...
你都要照他们说的做
do what they say.
我要的只是海勒
I only asked for Heller.
没你的命令我们不敢擅自杀了她
I didn't want to kill her without your permission.
爸爸! 不! 爸爸! -放开她
Daddy! No! Dad! - Leave her alone!
别碰她!
Don't you touch her!
帮帮我 上帝 我会亲手杀了你
So help me, God I will kill you myself.
爸爸! 不!
Dad! No!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Son of a bitch!
快点!
Come on!
杀不杀她?
Yes or no?
不要这样做!
Do not do this!
放开她!
Leave her alone!
还没到时候
Not yet.
也许她还有点利用价值
We may be able to use her.
把他们带走
Take them away.
爸爸 爸爸
Dad. Dad.
我现在就和罗尼去火车站接安德鲁
I'm going with Ronnie over to the train station to pick up Andrew now.
德里斯科尔肯放行了吗?
Has Driscoll cleared you for fieldwork?
是的 -这可不像她
Yeah. - That's unlike her.
希望你没说是我给的你信息
I hope you didn't tell her I gave you the information.
我现在不想跟她顶撞
I'm not in the mood for a confrontation.
我没有
I didn't.
劫持案幸存下来的探员那里
Have we heard anything from any of the Secret Service agents
有没有什么线索?
that survived the kidnapping?
目前只有一个幸存了下来 他正在动手术
There's only one so far, he's in surgery.
还有其他目击者吗?
Any other witnesses?
还有他的儿子理查德 他们正带他过来
The son Richard. They're bringing him in now.
好的 一有部长或她女儿的什么消息立刻通知我
Okay. Get back to me as soon as you've got anything on Secretary Heller or Audrey.
好的 很不幸她爸爸被劫持的时候奥黛莉也在那
Sure. Bad luck about Audrey being there when her dad got kidnapped.
是的
Yeah.
我去车里拿我的东西
I'm going to my car to get my things.
好的 让我来想清楚
Okay, so let me understand this.
鲍尔非法打伤了一名疑犯
Bauer illegally shoots a suspect
而你却给他恢复了职位
and now you're going to let him back in the field.
我那样做只是想让他告诉我们那个人的位置
He'll only give us the location if I let him work it.
他不能保留信息 埃林 他无权那样做
He can't hold back information, Erin. It's not his privilege.
没时间再来质问他了
We don't have time to interrogate him.
这个任务很简单 罗尼
It's a simple job, Ronnie.
你过去找到疑犯 带他回来就是了
You pick up the subject and you bring him in.
鲍尔不干这行已经一年半了 对吧?
Bauer has not been in the field for a year and a half, okay?
这是有原因的 是我自己才...
That has consequences. It's my ass that's...
所以我才要你把他看紧点
Which is why I need you to keep him on a tight leash.
不是跟你商量 这是命令
It's not optional, it's an order.
好
Fine.
我准备好了
I'm ready to go.
这个任务很简单 贝鲁兹
This is a simple task, Behrooz,
正是因为简单 才容易出错
but these are the ones where mistakes can be made.
开车小心点
Drive carefully.
如果那个区域内有任何可疑的人
If there is anyone in the area who looks suspicious,
立刻开车离开 然后告诉我们
drive away and call us.
明白了吗?
Understood?
嗯
Yes.
你好
Hello.
阿♥拉♥索夫人 我是黛比
Mrs. Araz, this is Debbie.
黛比 有什么事吗?
Yes, Debbie, what can I do for you?
我能跟贝鲁兹说话吗?
Can I please talk to Behrooz?
我看看他在不在 稍等
Let me see if he's here. Hold on.
她要干什么? -我不知道
What does she want? - I don't know.
黛比?
Debbie?
我给你发了十几条短♥信♥
I've left like ten messages on your cell phone.
为什么不回?
Why haven't you called me back?
不好意思 我有点忙
I'm sorry. I've been busy.
忙什么?
Doing what?
为我爸爸办事
Working for my father.
我不信
I don't believe you.
听着 贝鲁兹 如果你跟其他人好上了
Look, Behrooz, if you're seeing someone else,
出于礼貌也应该告诉我
at least have the decency to tell me.
我没跟其他人好上
I'm not seeing anyone else.
那你为什么老回避我?
Then why are you avoiding me?
我没有
I'm not.
听着 黛比 现在不是时候
Look, Debbie, this isn't the right time to do this.
看见了吗? 我说的就是这个 你现在就在回避我
See? That's what I'm talking about. Now, you're still avoing me.
我没有
I'm not.
那为什么我们现在不能说话?
Then why can't we talk now?
因为我不能
Because I can't.
我得走了
I've gotta go.
贝鲁兹!
Behrooz!
贝鲁兹
Behrooz.
这不是处理这件事情的正确方法
That's not the right way to deal with this situation.
那个女孩得知道你们已经结束了
This girl needs to know it's over
不要再打电♥话♥了
and that there will be no more phone calls.
我会处理的 妈妈
I'll take care of it later, Mom.
我不想去奥马尔那迟到了
I don't want to be late getting this to Omar.
你给鲍尔恢复职位了?
You sent Jack Bauer out in the field?
他得听罗尼指挥
He'll be with Ronnie.
知道 可是为什么?
Yeah, but why?
他了解我们的程序
He knows our procedures,
而且他们可能有关于海勒很有用的消息
and he may have information about Heller that'll be useful.
什么事 克萝伊?
What is it, Chloe?
柯蒂斯 你说理查德 海勒到了以后来通知你
Curtis, you wanted me to tell you when Richard Heller had arrived.
他已经被带来了
He's on his way to Holding.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
要我来安排司法权力吗?
Do you want me to choreograph the jurisdictions?
不用了 我来办 查明他儿子都知道什么
No, I'll do it. Find out what the son knows.
克萝伊 我要跟你谈谈
Chloe, I'd like to talk to you.
你有没有想过 如果你能像相信杰克·鲍尔一半那样相信我
Has it occurred to you that we might be farther along
我们的关系会更进一步?
if you trusted me half as much as you trust Jack Bauer?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表