24小时
第4季 第17集
前情提要
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
如果硬盘上的资料被美国人发现了
If the information on that hard drive is discovered by the Americans,
那会危及我们下一步的行动计划
it'll jeopardize the next phase of our plan.
嗯 硬盘不在这
Well, it's not here.
继续找
Keep looking.
德拉克探员? 放下武器! 立刻放下武器!
Agent Drake? Drop the weapon! Drop the weapon now!
杰克在线上
Jack's on the line.
杰克 什么事?
Jack, what is it?
我在安德森公♥寓♥里找到个硬盘 里面有些资料
I pulled some data off a hard drive that we found hidden in Anderson's apartment.
我认为米奇·安德森想偷隐形战斗机
I believe Mitch Anderson's trying to steal a stealth fighter.
总统先生 我们有理由相信
Mr. President, we have reason to believe
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥盗走了一架隐形战斗机
that a stealth fighter has been stolen by a terrorist.
它正您的空域里
He's in your airspace as we speak.
情报准确吗?
Just how sure are we about this?
准确 总统先生 这是架隐形战斗机
It's a near-certainty, Mr. President. This is a stealth aircraft.
如果它找到您 没等护航机反应过来 您可能已经遭遇不测
If he finds you, he may be on you before your fighter escort can react.
米奇·安德森 我们知道你是谁 也知道你要干什么
Mitch Anderson, we know who you are. We know what you're trying to do.
安德森上尉
Captain Anderson?
安德森上尉
Captain Anderson?
克萝伊 我们的通讯中断了
Chloe, I think we've been cut off.
还有别的联络方式吗?
Is there an override channel?
他切断了所有通讯电路 我们无能为力了
He's cut off all communication circuits. I don't think there's anything we can do.
爸爸 我害怕
Dad. I'm scared.
空军一号♥遇袭 重复 空军一号♥遇袭
Air Force One has been fired on. I repeat, Air Force One has been fired on.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
空军一号♥是不是被击中了? 是不是被击中了?!
Was Air Force One just hit? Was Air Force One just hit?!
护航队飞行员报告说 空对空导弹刚击中空军一号♥
Escort pilots report Air Force One has suffered an indirect hit by an air-to-air missile.
飞机残骸坠落在沙漠上
Pieces are falling to the ground over the desert.
以下事件发生于晚上11点至12点之间
The following takes place between 11:00 P.M. and 12:00 A.M.
这里是空军一号♥ 紧急情况
This is Air Force One. We are declaring an emergency.
重复 紧急情况
Repeat, Air Force One is declaring an emergency.
收到 空军一号♥ 飞机什么状况? 完毕
Copy, Air Force One. What is your condition? Over.
机翼和保险丝严重受损
Extensive damage to the port side wing and fuse lines.
增压已失效 油压和液压都在下降
We've lost our pressurization, losing fuel pressure. Low hydraulics.
克萝伊 那是坐标吗?
Chloe, are those the coordinates?
嗯 他们位于印第奥市东北方向20节处
Yeah. They're 20 knot of the miles northeast to the city of Indio.
埃德加 联♥系♥当地警方和医疗队
Edgar. Contact local PD and EMS.
通知他们空军一号♥的情况
Alert them of the situation with Air Force One.
好的
On it.
托尼 那附近有我们反恐局的支援部队吗?
Tony, do we have any CTU support teams in the area?
拉斯维加斯分局有两组配备卫星导航设备的救援小组
The Las Vegas office has two satellites search and rescue teams available.
我把空军一号♥的坐标位置发送给
I'm gonna dispatch Air Force One's coordinates
洛杉矶和拉斯维加斯的所有搜寻救援小组
to all of the search and rescue teams over in LA and Vegas
让他们立刻赶往着陆区
so they can start for the landing site now.
埃德加 调出国家公园的卫星图像
Edgar, pull up satellite on the National Park.
标出各个可着陆点
Pinpoint any possible landing scenarios.
克萝伊 出什么情况了?
Chloe, what's happening?
我们失去信♥号♥♥了 空军一号♥还在急剧下降
We've lost the signal. They're still moving fast and losing altitude.
试试别的频率
Change the frequency.
好了 又有信♥号♥♥了
OK, I've got it.
引擎都熄火了
All engines are out.
高度7500 速度210节
Going through 7500 and 210 knots.
收到 速度210节
Roger, 210 knots.
克萝伊 还能读取坐标吗?
Chloe, are you still waiting coordinates?
嗯 他们正在转弯
Yeah, they're making a turn.
收到 我们快要失速了 嗯 我引导你降落
Roger, I'm close to a stall. Yeah, I'm putting you down now.
不要调转 我们仍在急速下降
Don't get redeployed, we are still hard and fast.
空管中心 这里是反恐局
Air Traffic Control, this is CTU.
我们已派出医疗队 警♥察♥和救援队 他们会尽快赶到
We are sending EMS, Police and rescue teams to the site ASAP.
收到 反恐局
Copy that, CTU.
这里是空军一号♥ 高度5500 还在下降 速度169...
This is Air Force One, descending through 5500, 169...
克萝伊 雷达怎么显示的?
Chloe, what's showing on radar?
空军一号♥坠地了
Air Force One is down.
空军一号♥? 空军一号♥? 听见请回答 空军一号♥坠地
Air Force One? Air Force One, do you read? Air Force One is down.
刚从国防部卫星图片证实地面出现零星火光
I just got a confirm of scattered ground flashes from DOD satellite.
埃德加 调出图片
Edgar, bring that up.
空军一号♥情况如何?
What's the status of Air Force One?
坠地了
It's down.
目前情况如何?
What's its crash signature like?
紧急迫降
It was a rough landing,
没有无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
radio's down.
不知道有没有幸存者
We don't know if there are any survivors.
卫星定位坐标 并发给各个部门
Match your coordinates to the satellite. Send it to all agencies.
好的
Got it.
有人试过子通道通讯卫星了吗?
Anybody tried sub-channel com-sat?
没有
No.
机上至少有5名特勤 都配有专用频道
Secret Service has at least five personnel on board, all of them have private channels.
通讯卫星三号♥接线员
Com-sat 3 operator.
我是杰克·鲍尔 密♥码♥是F-H-Ralfie-4
This is Jack Bauer. Login password: F-H-Ralfie-4.
请讲
Go ahead.
请向空军一号♥上所有频道发送确认信♥号♥♥
I want you to flood all AF1 channels with an acknowledge signal.
收到 这里是通讯卫星三号♥接线员 呼叫空军一号♥1至5频道
Copy. This is com-sat 3 operator, calling AF1 channels 1 through 5,
收到请回答 空军一号♥1至5频道 收到请回答
please acknowledge. AF1 channels 1 through 5, please acknowledge.
我是3号♥频道
This is channel 3.
你是谁?
Who's this?
我是彼得森 我们坠机了
Peterson. We're down.
总统没事吧?
What is the status of the President?
不知道 我现在动不了
I don't know. I can't move yet.
彼得森探员 我是杰克·鲍尔 反恐局的
Agent Peterson, my name is Jack Bauer. I'm with CTU.
救援队正赶往现场 还有什么情况?
Rescue units are on route. What else can you tell me?
我看到有尸体 但我... 我想有幸存者
I see some bodies. I... I think we have some survivors.
副总统先生 刚得到确切消息
Mr. Vice President, I just received confirmation.
一架被盗的隐形战机发射空对空导弹
Air Force One sustained an indirect hit from
击中了空军一号♥
an air-to-air missile fired from a stolen stealth fighter.
总统还活着吧?
Is the President alive?
目前还不清楚
We don't know at this time.
什么时候能知道?
When will we know?
希望很快能得到确切的消息吧
Hopefully within the next few minutes.
查尔斯 我们已经认识15年了 能向你提个建议吗?
Charles, we've known each other for 15 years. If I can offer some advice?
当然
Of course.
我们当然希望基勒总统还活着 但是就算他幸免于难
We all hope President Keeler is alive, but even if he is,
他的身体状况恐怕也不能继续管理国家
it's very likely he won't be in any shape to run the country.
你需要尽快安排 宣誓就职
You need to make arrangements to be sworn into office as soon as possible,
让媒体现场报道
and the media should provide live coverage.
美国人♥民♥需要看到我们的政♥府♥未受动摇
The American people need to be reassured that their leadership is intact.
是个好建议 迈克
It's good advice, Mike.
我会考虑的 但我不想草率行事
I'll take it under consideration, but I don't wanna act prematurely.
我明白
I understand.
嗯 我们得去白宫了
Well, we have to get to the White House.
我安排了一个同国防部的安全会议
I've arranged for a security briefing with the Pentagon.
好的
That's great.
各位已经知道空军一号♥被击落
By now, you all know that Air Force One has been shot down.
护航队设法发现了这架隐形战斗机
The escort pilots following Air Force One managed to get a visual of
并已击落它
the stealth fighter used to commit the act, pilot engaged, then shot down the stealth.
目前总统生死未卜
The status of the President is unclear at this time.
救援队很快就赶到了 我们会得知进一步详情
Rescue teams are minutes away. We'll know very soon.
主谋哈比卜·马尔万仍然逍遥法外
The man responsible for what has transpired today, Habib Marwan, is still out there,
很可能预谋更多的袭击
and most likely planning further attacks.
我希望各位都全力以赴抓捕马尔万
I want every one of you to rededicate yourselves to finding Marwan.
不要忽略任何线索和证据
I don't want a single lead ignored or a shred of evidence missed.
开始工作吧
Let's get back to work.
米歇尔 我想跟你谈谈
Michelle, let me talk to you.
你把当前所有线索上传到一个空间上
I want you to uplink all curtainlies to a station,
我们可以筛选出最关键的
so you and I can start working on a priority list.
我们可能找不出马尔万具体在哪
We might not know exactly where Marwan is,
但他一定在方圆15英里范围内...
but he has to be within a 15 mile radius...
杰克
Jack.
杰克 抱歉打扰你
Jack. I'm sorry to interrupt you,
我们现在有比找到马尔万更重要的事
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表