我想问题不大
I don't think there's a problem.
他告诉反恐局的
He didn't tell CTU enough
还不足以影响我们的计划
for them to be able to stop us.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
是的 他只是匆匆看了那些代码一眼
Yes. He only got a brief glimpse of the code.
他没有登入我们的服务器
He was never logged on to our server.
这里需要你 赶快来吧
I need you here. Get back on the road.
把那个家伙交给其他人好了 看还能问出点什么
Have them see what else they can find out,
然后干掉他
and then get rid of the body.
回见
I will see you soon.
克萝伊 怎样给分局开一个安全通道进来?
Chloe, how do you open a secure pipe to Division?
问埃德加
Ask Edgar.
我问了 他很忙
I did. He's busy.
我现在也很忙
Well, I'm busy, too.
你为什么对人总这么不耐烦?
Why are you always so impatient with everybody?
不是所有人 只是你 现在 请你走开
Not everybody, just you. Now please go away.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
杰克 怎么了?
Jack, what's happening?
目标离开了 我得跟着他
The hostile's moving. I've got to follow him.
杰克 你不能离开
Jack, you can't leave
安德鲁还在那 他们会杀了他的
Andrew there, they'll kill him.
杰克?
Jack?
杰克 拜托
Jack, please.
杰克
Jack.
杰克?
Jack?
杰克?
Jack?
我在
Yeah.
安德鲁还活着吗?
Is Andrew alive?
是的 叫一辆救护车过来
Yes. Dispatch an ambulance to this location.
把那该死的卫星给我设置好!
Get me the damn satellite coverage!
对 就在31号♥公路路标附近
That's right, just off the road next to the 31-mile marker.
请尽快赶过去
Please get there as fast as you can.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
一旦审判开始
When the trial begins,
你就有机会逃走了
you may have an opportunity to escape.
即使很危险 但别放过这个机会
You have to take it, even if it's dangerous.
或许审判开始之前我们就能得救了
Maybe we'll have a chance before then.
他们不会对我放松警惕的
They're never going to take their eyes off of me.
等他们的注意力转移的审判上来时
It has to be when their attention
就有机会了
is on the trial.
我不想丢下你一个人在这...
I don't want to get out of here without...
别管我
Forget about me.
你必须抓住每个机会
You have to take every chance.
答应我
Promise me.
爸爸 我 我... 我...
Dad, I I... I ca...
是的 你可以 你能行
Yes, you can. You can.
我希望你
I want you to live
好好的活下去 快乐的生活
your life, a full life.
你要有个幸福的家庭
I want you to have a family.
这是我唯一在乎的
That's all I care about.
你是我的孩子
You're my baby.
我不能
I can't do it.
不 你能 你能做到
Yes, you can. You can do it.
别哭了
Come on now.
克萝伊 要我替你接吗?
Chloe, you want me to get that?
不用
No.
奥布莱恩
O'Brian.
克萝伊 是我
Chloe, it's me.
我刚才看到C.H.P发回的消息
I was just looking at the C.H.P. dispatch report.
安德鲁伤的很重
Andrew is in really bad shape.
我不会原谅你的
I will never forgive you.
你听见了吗?
Do you hear me?
克萝伊 我理解你的心情
Chloe, I understand how you feel, but you've
可是你得看清现在的形势
got to think through this clearly.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在我们的国土上肆意妄为
We have terrorists on U.S. soil.
他们炸掉火车
They've bombed a train, and they've kidnapped
劫持国防部长
the Secretary of Defense.
现在我们唯一的机会就是跟着这个人
Right now our only chance is to follow this hostile and hope
希望他能带我去海勒部长那
that he leads us to Secretary Heller.
不 我不会再听你的了 就此结束了
No, I'm not listening to you anymore. This is over.
我要去跟德里斯科尔汇报 -不 克萝伊 你知道我是对的
I'm going to Driscoll. No, you won't. - Chloe, because you know I'm right.
不 我不这么认为
No, I don't.
克萝伊 如果你认为我不对
Chloe, if you didn't believe in what I was doing,
你早就揭发我了
you'd have turned me in already.
我不想看到发生了这些事
I hate that this is happening.
我也是
So do I.
克萝伊 我不能没有你的帮助
Chloe, I can't do this without you.
我需要你的帮助来阻止他们
I need your help to stop them.
克萝伊
Chloe.
什么?
What?
你站在我这边吗?
Are you with me?
是的
Yeah.
连上卫星我就给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you as soon as I have the satellite.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
德里斯科尔夫人
Miss Driscoll,
这是玛丽安娜·泰勒
this is Maryanne Taylor.
谢谢 -嗨 泰勒小姐
Thank you. - Hi, Miss Taylor.
很高兴能帮上你们
I'm very excited to have this opportunity to help you here.
你好 柯蒂斯
Hello, Curtis.
玛丽安娜
Maryanne.
柯蒂斯 给玛丽安娜找个空的办公桌
Curtis, take Maryanne to an empty station,
让她从数据
and get her started
归类做起
on the data sorts.
跟我来
Let's go.
你以后会在这里工作
You'll be working over here.
你知道 柯蒂斯 我不想
You know, Curtis, I didn't want
多说 可你让我别无选择
to go over your head, but you left me no choice.
是这样吗?
Is that so?
你愿意的话我会忘记的
I'll let it go if you will.
去工作吧 玛丽安娜
Get to work, Maryanne.
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
没有 怎么了?
No. Why?
你在干什么?
What are you working on?
整理区域协议
Division protocol manifest.
我要你给4号♥工作站设置防火墙
I need you to build a firewall around station four.
她是谁?
Who's that?
她叫玛丽安娜
Her name is Maryanne.
我只是想确保
I just want to make sure
她没有干
she doesn't stray outside
工作以外的事
the area of her assignment.
好的
Fine.
奥布莱恩 -克萝伊 怎么样了?
O'Brian. - Chloe, what's going on?
我觉得我不能再做了 杰克
I don't think I can do this, Jack.
为什么 怎么了?
Why, what's the matter?
柯蒂斯刚给了我个任务
Curtis has me spread too thin,
在人员短缺的情况下
and I've got to get you a satellite
我还得帮你传输卫星信♥号♥♥
on an overloaded system.
我需要时间 -没时间了
I need more time. We don't have more time.
5分钟后 我们就到11号♥公路了
In five minutes we're going to be coming up
那是双车道公路
on Route 11. It's a two-lane road.
几英里内就我们两辆车
We'll be the only cars for miles.
那样的话
There's no way I can follow him
他肯定会发现我的
without being seen.
好吧 我会尽快
All right. I think I know
尽量快点
a way I can speed this up.
回头再打给你
I'll get back to you.
克萝伊 卫星子系统瘫痪了
Chloe, the satellite subsystem tanked
德里斯科尔要你立刻更新
and Driscoll wants these updates, like, now.
好的 我马上过去
Okay, I'll be right there.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表