我会尽快帮你出去
I'm trying to get you out as soon as I can.
我的人正在帮你写申诉信
My office is in the process of filing a complaint.
他们什么证据都没有
They have nothing on me.
我一个人站在自己的船上
I was standing alone on my boat.
我甚至都没料到那个人会跟进来
I don't even know the man'd going after.
跟我进来 Al
Come in with me, Al.
你是哪位?
Who are you?
我是国防部的杰克 鲍尔 你呢?
My name is Jack Bauer, Department of Defense, and you are?
大♥赦♥国♥际♥的大卫 韦斯
David Weiss, Amnesty Global.
柯蒂斯 为什么嫌犯可以自♥由♥活动?
Curtis, why is the suspect not in his restraints?
这是大♥赦♥国♥际♥赋予我们的权利
Amnesty Global's order supersedes our authority.
鲍尔先生 我的委托人很合作
Mr. Bauer, my client is cooperating.
他是不会逃跑的
He's not trying to go anywhere.
他只想得到其他美国公民一样的权利
All he wants is to be treated like any other U.S. citizen.
你的委托人间接的帮助了
Your client aided and abetted people who
今天袭击美国总统的人
attacked the President of the united states today.
你们没有证据
You don't know that.
事实上 我们有
As a matter of fact, we do.
那就起诉他吧
Then charge him.
我能私下和你谈谈么?
May I speak with you privately?
开门
Get the door.
你我都清楚你的委托人不是清白的
You and I both know that your client isn't clean and
他合谋偷取了一枚核弹头
that he conspired to steal a U.S. nuclear warhead.
我的委托人想要的只是正常的法律程序
All my client wants is due process.
韦斯先生
Mr. Weiss,
在杀死数以百万计的美国人之前
these people are not gonna stop attacking us today
这些人是不会停止攻击的
until millions and millions of americans are dead.
现在我也不想违反宪法
Now, I don't want to bypass the constitution,
但是现在是非常时期
but these are extraordinary circumstances.
宪法就诞生于非常时期 鲍尔先生
The constitution was born out of extraordinary circumstances, Mr. Bauer.
这些都是记在白纸上的 而不是记在密室的橡胶管上
This plays out by the book, not in a backroom with a rubber hose.
希望你能一直这么认为
I hope you can live with that.
先生 需要我帮忙么?
Sir, can I help you?
不 不用了
No, it's all right.
你怎么这么快就赶来了?
How did you get here so fast?
什么?!
What?!
是谁让你来代表普拉多的先生的?
Who asked you to represent Mr. Prado?
我没必要告诉你这个
I don't have to give you that information.
柯蒂斯 他被捕的时候
Curtis, from the time of his arrest,
叫律师了吗?
did the suspect have time to call a lawyer?
没有
No.
马尔万叫来了大♥赦♥国♥际♥的人
Marwan called Amnesty Global.
这是他的鬼把戏
This is his play.
这说明普拉多肯定知道马尔万的什么秘密
That means Prado definitely knows something Marwan doesn't want us to hear.
但我们还是不能违反法♥院♥的禁令
We still can't get around that court order.
我们要立刻给总统打电♥话♥
We need to call the President now.
对于丢失的核弹 我们不能透露半点消息
We cannot have any leaks regarding this missing warhead.
我已经联♥系♥了爱荷华州的威尔逊
I've contacted General Wilson in Iowa.
他会封锁道路直到我们清理完运送小组的被袭现场
He's sealing off the roads while we clean up the ambushed convoy.
发现现场的公路巡警那儿怎么办?
What about those highway patrol officers who discovered it?
威尔逊已经把他们召集起来告诉他们事态的严重性了
Wilson's already brought them in and is explaining the situation.
幸运的是 这件事发生在深夜
The good news is, this is happening in the middle of the night.
大多数人都在睡梦中
Most of the country's still asleep.
喂
Yes.
洛杉矶反恐局想要和罗根总统通话
CTU Los Angeles is on the line for President Logan.
他们说事情紧急
They say it's urgent.
谢谢 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
散会
That'll be all.
沃尔特
Walt.
你留一下
Stay.
接过来
Put 'em through.
请讲
Go ahead, please.
总统先生 我是比尔·布坎南
Mr. President, this is Bill Buchanan.
我正和杰克·鲍尔在一起
I'm here with Jack Bauer.
好的 比尔
Yes, Bill.
有什么进展?
What do you have for me?
阁下 在追查丢失的核弹头的过程中
Sir, in the process of trying to track down this missing warhead,
我们抓到一个首要嫌疑犯并且正在审讯
we brought a prime suspect in for questioning.
你们问出什么来了?
What have you learned?
这就是问题所在 阁下
Well, that's the problem, sir.
现在 我们陷入了两难的境地
Right now, our hands are tied.
大♥赦♥国♥际♥出面保护他的合法权利
Amnesty Global has interceded on his behalf.
他们凭什么?
Interceded on what grounds?
就凭他是一名没有犯罪前科的美国公民
He's a U.S. Citizen with no previous record.
为什么怀疑他?
Why is he a suspect?
我们发现他和约西克·哈塔米在一起
We found him with Yosik Khatami,
他和今天一系列的恐怖活动都有联♥系♥
the man who's linked to today's terrorist events.
我不太明白
I don't understand.
审问一个嫌犯不会触犯什么法律的
It doesn't violate any law to question a suspect.
总统先生 我能不能...?
Mr. President, if I may...?
说吧 迈克
Go ahead, Mike.
杰克 我是迈克·诺维克
Jack, it's Mike Novick.
你好 迈克
Hi, Mike.
这个嫌犯即使在他的律师允许的情况下
Am I correct in assuming that this suspect is unlikely
也不会合作地回答问题 我说的对吗?
to respond to the kind of Q&A his lawyer would permit?
没错 迈克
That's correct, Mike.
如果我们想要撬开他的嘴巴
If we want to procure any information from this suspect,
我们就不得不采取非常手段
we're gonna have to do it behind closed doors.
你的意思是对他用刑?
You're talking about torturing this man?
我的意思是我们必须尽全力
I'm talking about doing what is necessary to
避免核弹头对我们的安全制♥造♥威胁
stop this warhead from being used against us.
让我想想 比尔
Give us a moment, Bill.
迈克 你在想什么?
Mike, what do you think?
我认为我们必须不惜一切代价找到马尔万
I think we need to do whatever it takes to find Marwan.
沃尔特?
Walt?
你来权衡一下
Weigh in.
嗯 这让我感到很不安
Well, this makes me nervous.
为什么?
Why?
如果这个人真如他自己所说的是无辜的
Should this man be innocent, as he claims he is,
那么您上任后所做的第一件事情就是批准对他用刑
your first act as President is to sanction his torture.
那么 这会...
Well, that'll...
直到任期结束 这件事都会一直对您产生负面影响
that'll forever haunt your presidency.
好了 先生们
Allright, gentalman
以下是我的决定
Here's what I'll agree to.
我会和司法部的官员们
I'll call a special session with members of
召开紧急会议 我们会讨论这个问题
the Justice Department and we'll discuss this.
20分钟内会给你答复
I'll have an answer for you in 20 minutes.
总统先生 这件事可拖不了20分钟
Mr. President, this thing could be over in 20 minutes.
我们现在就需要您的答复
That's as far as I'm willing to go right now.
如我冒犯 阁下
With all due respect, sir,
请允许我们审问他
Please let us do our jobs.
我会尽快回复你的
I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
我会让柯蒂斯开始审问普拉多
I'll have Curtis start the interrogation of Prado.
你我都清楚我们不能再浪费时间了
You and I both know we can't afford to be wasting time like this.
你听到总统怎么说的了
You heard the President.
他没有允许我们拷问这个家伙
He's not going to let us touch this guy.
总统不在这 但你在
The President's not here- you are.
如果我批准的话 他们10分钟内就会知道的
If I authorize this, they'll know in ten minutes.
我们就会被扫地出门
We'll all be out the door.
如果我用另外一种方法
What if I can find another way to handle this
一种不会牵连到其他人的方式呢?
that wouldn't implicate anyone else but me?
我不会批准的 杰克
I'm not going to authorize that, Jack.
你不需要批准
You don't have to.
这话什么意思?
What do you mean?
接受我的辞职请求
Accept my resignation.
如果我同意了 那然后呢?
And if I do that, what then?
释放嫌犯
Release the suspect.
放了他?
Release him?
我们不审问他 不起诉他 就这么让他离开
We don't question him, don't charge him, we just let him go.
他就不需要律师或执法官了
He won't need a lawyer, or a marshal.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表