Thank you.
你个笨蛋
You idiot.
怎么了?
What?
把你的嘴闭上
Just keep your mouth shut.
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
你好
Hello?
袭击领♥事♥馆♥的主谋是杰克·鲍尔
The man who led the attack on our consulate was Jack Bauer.
调出所有他的档案
Pull up all his files.
回来我要看
I want to look at them when I get back.
好的
OKay.
麦克 你就位了吗?
Michael, are you in position?
好了
Roger that.
他就在你两点钟的方向... 干掉他
He's at your two o'clock... take him out.
明白
Copy that.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
启动程序吧
Start the sequence.
我们这边完成了
We're done here.
去开车
Get the car.
他被困在了这间屋子里
He's cornered in this room.
从两面包抄 把他往我这边赶
Counter-flank and push him back to me.
明白
Copy that.
别动
Freeze.
我一直在等着这个时刻的来临
I've been waiting for this.
你太晚了
You're too late.
很疼 是吧?
That hurts, doesn't it?
杰克
Jack.
杰克 你在干什么?
Jack, what are you doing?
我们还需要他
We still need him.
来吧
Go ahead,
杀了我吧
kill me.
也无法阻止导弹发射
That won't stop the missile.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么!
What are you talking about!
杰克 我们有麻烦了
Jack, we got a problem.
过来一下 看看这个
Come here a second and look at this.
看好他
Secure the prisoner.
哦 天啊 他们有导弹
Oh, my god, they've got a missile.
你有通信组件吗?
Have you got your comm unit?
打包发给我
Patch it through to the computer.
托尼 我是杰克 你能听到吗?
Tony, it's Jack. Can you hear me?
能听见 杰克
Yeah, Jack.
有什么进展?
What's going on?
我在实时监视器上看到了核弹
I'm looking at a live feed of the warhead.
被安装在了一颗导弹上吗?
It's been mounted on a missile.
一颗导弹?
A missile?
那怎么可能?
How can that be?
不知道
I don't know.
我们正在给你传送监视图像
We're trying to get the feed over to you now.
等等
Hold on.
收到了吗?
Have you got it?
是的
Yeah.
我们还有多少时间?
How much time have we got?
52秒
52 seconds.
托尼 你能看到这些吗?
Tony, can you see this?
是的
Yeah.
你知道发射装置的具体方位吗?
Can you get a source of the transmission?
等一下
Hang on a second.
不行 杰克... 卫星信♥号♥♥被加密处理了
No, Jack... it's on an encrypted uplink.
我们无法跟踪
There's no way to trace it.
通过地理扫描... 看我们能不能知道地点
Do a geography scan... see if you can pull a location.
克萝伊 图像上是否有什么特别的地方?
Chloe, are there any identifying specifics on the visual?
看起来像是林地 有树木和建筑
Looks like a forest area, trees, a structure.
托尼 我们没有时间了
Tony, we're out of time.
我们正在努力 杰克 但是我们无法定位
We're trying, Jack, but we can't I.D.
地点... 太宽泛了
The location... it's too general.
看我们是否能搜索到点火地点的热信♥号♥♥
See if you can pick up a heat signature from the point of ignition.
我们试过了 但是面♥积♥太大了
We'll try it, but it's a wide radius.
没有时间阻止其爆♥炸♥了
There're not gonna be enough time to stop it launched.
克萝伊 你没有其他办法了吗?
Chloe, do you have anything.
我正在试用四波段卫星 但还是不能正常工作
I'm trying the four band satellite, but it's not working, either.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表