你好 有什么事?
Yes, what is it?
德里斯科尔 你女儿在2号♥线
Miss Driscoll, your daughter's on line two.
我很忙 告诉她我一会打给她
I'm busy. Tell her I'll call her back.
她说有要紧事
She says it's important.
好吧
Fine.
Ed 我要挂了
Ed, I'm going to have to get back to you.
好的
All right.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
玛雅?
Maya?
我要你回家来
I need you to come home.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我这一天过的很糟
I'm having a bad day.
宝贝 你吃药了吗?
Sweetheart, have you been taking your medication?
没有
No.
如果你不吃药的话
If you don't take it,
你会一直感觉很糟的
you're going to feel bad.
你知道的
Now, you know that.
那种药让我麻木 我不喜欢
It numbs me. I don't like it.
不吃药会感觉更好?
Do you like feeling like this better?
回来吧
Come home.
不行 玛雅
I can't, Maya.
为什么?
Why not?
听我说
Listen to me.
你去把药吃了
I want you to take the pills
一有时间
and I'll call you back
我就给你打电♥话♥ 好吗?
as soon as I can, all right?
真的吗?
You promise?
当然 我保证
Of course, I promise.
你接下来要做什么?
What are you going to do?
我会去吃药
I'll take my pills.
很好
Good.
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
你知道我很爱你
You know I do.
那为什么不说出来?
Then why don't you say it?
我爱你 玛雅 够了吗?
I love you, Maya. Okay?
嗯
Okay.
就这样 再见
All right, bye.
贝鲁兹 你能过来一下吗?
Behrooz, can I see you for a moment?
好的
Yes.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
好的
Okay.
我跟你♥爸♥爸谈过了
I talked to your father.
我们都同意这件事
We both agree you have to be the one
应该由你来解决
who'll take care of this.
可她没告诉其他人啊
But she didn't tell anyone.
她是没告诉其他人
And we're fortunate that's the case.
可她还是看见了那个仓库
But she still saw the warehouse
如果当局带她过去询问
and she could tell the authorities about it,
她就会说出来的
if she's ever brought in for questioning.
这样做比放了她还危险
This is riskier than letting her live.
如果她不见了 他她妈妈肯定会报♥警♥的
If she disappears, her mother will call the police.
今天过去以后
By the time this day is over,
警♥察♥就没工夫找一个失踪的女孩了
the police will be too busy to look for a runaway girl.
拿着枪
Now take it.
别逼我叫你♥爸♥爸
Don't make me bring your father into this.
带她去地下室然后动手
Just take her to the basement and do it.
别想了 一切都该结束了
Don't think about it. Get it over
贝鲁兹
Behrooz.
嗨
Hey.
没事吧?
Everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
我要这张照片
I want to make a copy of this one.
我能拿回家去扫描一下吗?
Can I take it home and scan it?
当然
Sure.
我们得离开这
We need to get out of here.
什么?
What?
你很危险
You're in danger.
你在开玩笑吗? 谁会伤害我?
Are you kidding? From who?
别问了 跟我来就是了
Don't ask questions, just come with me.
什么? 贝鲁兹... -相信我 黛比
What? Behrooz... - Trust me, Debbie.
相信我 黛比
Trust me, Debbie.
没事 来吧
We're okay. Come on.
不行
I can't.
为什么? 你怎么了?
Why not? What's wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
黛比?
Debbie?
黛比 怎么了?
Debbie, what's wrong?
回答我 黛比 怎么了?
Answer me, Debbie, what's wrong?
黛比 到底怎么了?
Come on, Debbie, what's wrong?
站起来 黛比 我们得走了 快点
Get up, Debbie, we need to go, Come on.
救救我! -快点 Deb!
Please help me! - Come on, Deb!
怎么了 黛比?
What's wrong, Debbie?
快点 黛比!
Come on, Debbie!
黛比 怎么了?
Come on. Debbie, what's wrong?
你对她做了什么?
What did you do to her?
我没指望你会照我说的做
I didn't expect you to be able to do it.
黛比? 黛比?
Debbie? Debbie?
醒醒 黛比!
Come on, Debbie!
黛比!
Debbie!
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
嗨!
Hey!
我对你太失望了
I am so disappointed in you.
你好
Yeah.
我是丹尼斯·麦格拉思警官
This is Sergeant Dennis McGrath.
你已经被包围了
You know you're surrounded.
我手里有人♥质♥
You should know that I've got hostages and I will kill them,
如果你敢硬来 我就杀了他们
if you try to use tear gas and send your men in.
我不硬来 行吗?
Let's not go there yet, okay?
你那有什么人?
Who do you have in there?
店主 两个男人和一个女人
The owner, two men and a woman.
达特森警官呢?
What about Officer Datson?
是的 他也在这
Yeah, I've got him, too.
你只需要一名人♥质♥就够了
You only need one hostage to protect yourself.
留着达特森警官 放其他人走吧
Keep Officer Datson and let the others go.
我要考虑一下
I need to think about that.
谁?
Yeah?
卫星覆盖范围设定好了
I've got satellite coverage.
很好
Okay, good.
疑犯在5分钟内就要离开了
The suspect will be free in about five minutes.
他会步行去11号♥公路
He'll be traveling on foot on Route 11.
我来跟定他
I'll find him.
来一个人
One of you is coming with me.
你
You.
过来
Come here.
把手放在架子上 马上!
Put your hands up against the rack. Now!
其他人 去冰箱后面
Everybody else, to the back of the cooler.
快点!
Move!
开门
Open the door.
用链条把门锁了
Lock the door with the chain.
乖乖听话 我会放了你
Now, I will let you go as soon as we are clear.
如果你想逞英雄 我就杀了你
But if you try and be a hero again, I will kill you.
明白吗?
Do you understand me?
明白
I understand.
很好
Good.
我们走
Let's go.
哪辆是你的车?
Which car is yours?
蓝色的雷克萨斯
The blue Lexus.
开门
Unlock the door.
走
Move.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表