对于贝鲁兹的初次审问
Did the initial interrogation reveal that behrooz knew anything
有没有得出马尔万的消息?
that might make him valuable to marwan?
没有 我们太专注于他的母亲
No, but main focus was on the mother.
还没有好好审问他
We really didn't push him very hard.
柯蒂斯 好好审问他
Curtis, push harder.
看看能有什么发现
See what you can find.
现在就去
But do it now.
我猜想马尔万想在一个小时之内完成人♥质♥交换
My guess is marwan will want to make this exchange within the hour.
托尼 从观察室监视他
Tony, monitor him from the observation room.
克萝伊 声音分♥析♥方面有什么进展?
Chloe, what do we have on audio?
我们从麦克伦宁-福斯特公♥司♥获取了一些声音的样本
I was able to get some voice memos from mclennan-Forster.
声音符合
The voice print matched.
正是马尔万本人
It was marwan's.
你准备怎样处理这个事情?
How are you going to handle this?
这孩子认为他的母亲为了保护他而作了笔交易
The kid thinks his mother made a deal to protect him.
首先我要让他相信这交易取消了
The first thing I have to do is let him think that the deal is off.
我们不能用心理攻势
We can't use a psychological approach.
太慢了
It's too slow.
你有什么建议?
What are you suggesting?
我认为除非我们揍他一顿 否则他不会合作的
I think he's just going to drag his feet unless we put some physical pressure on him.
他只是一个受惊吓的孩子
He's just a scared kid.
我很肯定他已经把所知道的一切都告诉了我们
I'm pretty sure he's given us everything he knows.
你很肯定吗?
You're pretty sure?
我打电♥话♥给理查兹
I'll call Richards.
托尼...
Tony...
去吧... 我马上就来
Go ahead... I'll catch up.
你有没有杰克的消息?
Have you heard anything on Jack?
我们几分钟之前刚刚获取一点信息
Yeah, we just got some information a couple of minutes ago.
为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you let me know?
对不起 奥黛莉 事情发展得太快了
I'm sorry, Audrey, but things are going pretty fast here.
杰克还活着
Look, Jack's alive.
他被马尔万关起来了
He is being held by marwan.
你怎么知道?
How did you confirm that?
马尔万联♥系♥了我们
Marwan contacted us.
他联♥系♥你们?
He contacted you?
他为什么这么做?
Why would he do that?
他想做个交易
He wants to make a trade.
用杰克交换贝鲁兹
Jack for behrooz.
什么时候交换?
When is that going to happen?
我们不确定是否会会交换
We don't know If it is.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
如果他想做这笔交易 意味着贝鲁兹知道些什么
Look, If he wants to make this trade, that means behrooz has tactical value.
如果这样 我们就得留着他
If that's the case, then we May have to hold on to him.
在这之前我们还有很多事情要做
Look, there's a lot of stuff we have to go over before anything happens.
我会告诉你的 现在我必须去找贝鲁兹 好吗?
I'll keep you posted, but right now I have to get in that room with behrooz, all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 保持住这个水平
All right, keep it at that level.
如果读数发生波动告诉我
Let me know If the readings fluctuate.
记住 他不知道他母亲已经死了
Remember, he doesn't know that his mother's dead.
我明白
I know.
你好 贝鲁兹
Hello, behrooz.
我还要在这里呆多久?
How much longer do I have to stay here?
这些需要时间
These things take time.
我妈妈在哪?
Where is my mother?
她还在外面
She's still in the field.
和杰克 鲍尔一起吗?
With Jack bauer?
她好吗?
Is she okay?
是的
Yeah.
她很好
She's fine.
告诉我关于哈比卜·马尔万的事情
Tell me about Habib marwan.
你为什么这样做?
Why are you doing this?
哈比卜·马尔万
Habib marwan.
你妈妈只给了我们一点信息
Your mother gave us a little information.
她说你会告诉我们更多
She said you could give us some more.
你答应过不伤害我
You promised you wouldn't Hurt me!
求求你 把这个男人赶走
Please, get this Guy away from me.
回到这里
Back over here.
我们要谈一下
We're just going to have a little talk.
马尔万是头儿
Marwan's the leader.
我就知道这些了
That's all I know.
我听到我父母亲谈论他 就这些了
I heard my parents talk about him, that's it.
来吧
Go ahead.
你要干什么?
What are you going to do?
你想对我做什么?
What is he going to do to me?
对不起 贝鲁兹
sorry, behrooz.
我是马尔万
This is marwan.
给我接米歇尔·戴斯勒
Get me Michelle dessler.
戴斯勒小姐 是马尔万
Miss dessler, it's marwan!
所有人注意
Everyone, on this!
我是戴斯勒
This is dessler.
在联合管道水坝
Union conduit dam,
北面的入口碰头 只有30分钟
North entrance. 30 Minutes.
我要确认杰克 鲍尔仍然活着
I need to know Jack bauer's still alive.
很好
Very well.
米歇尔·戴斯勒想要确认你还活着
Michelle dessler wants to make sure you're alive.
我被关在市区某个地方一个废弃的仓库
I'm being held in an abandoned warehouse, somewhere downtown...
满意了吧
Satisfied?
我不确定30分钟是否来得及
I don't know If I can make this happen in 30 minutes.
自己想办法
You'll find a way.
等等...
Wait...
该死
Damn it!
反恐局决不会完成这次交易
Ctu will never go through with the exchange.
我可以牺牲
I'm expendable.
是的 你可以
Yes. You are.
如果贝鲁兹对你来说很有价值 那么对他们也一样
If behrooz is a value to you, he's a value to them.
他们不会让你得到他的
They'll never let you have him back.
马尔万
Marwan.
警方的报告已经分发了
The police report file has been distributed.
几分钟之内反恐局就会就会得知一位军方飞行员和他的家人失踪了
In the next few minutes, ctu will be alerted that a military pilot and his family are missing.
好的
All right.
克萝伊 洛杉矶警♥察♥局传来了实时报告
Chloe, the hourlies from lapd are here.
你通常怎么处理?
What do you usually do with them?
我浏览一遍 然后把标注的项目交给分♥析♥员
I go through them and promote any flagged items to the analysts.
我现在没办法做这个
I can't do that now.
我要时刻准备跟踪马尔万的电♥话♥
I have to get ready for the call from marwan.
我也做不了这个
Well, I can't do it either.
我正在跟踪贝鲁兹
I'm working on tracking behrooz.
如果我是你的话 我会看一下那个报告的
But I'd get on those hourlies If I were you.
你不是我
Well, you're not me.
我把这个交给梅格 让她浏览一下 等我完成后再处理那些标注的项目
I'll hand it off to Meg, tell her to sift through it, and deal with any flagged items when we're done with the exchange.
好的 头儿
Okay, boss.
我是梅格
this is Meg.
梅格 当地司法部门的实时报告来了
Meg, hourlies from local Law enforcement just came in.
克萝伊和我需要你筛选一下
Chloe and I need you to sift through them.
你知道我们这儿有多少工作要做吗?
Do you know how backed up we are down here?
我知道 我这里更糟
Yeah, well, it's worse up here.
看一下 好吗?
Just do it, okay?
好吧 把报告发给我
Fine. Send us a four.
凤♥凰♥号♥准备起飞了
Phoenix is ready to go.
我想我们正在等待一个部件
I thought we were waiting on a part.
还好他们把我叫来检修
It's a good thing they called me in for a second opinion.
机尾支架没问题...是故障传感器误报
Aft strut's fine... It was just a faulty trouble sensor.
你肯定吗?
You sure?
绝对肯定 我检查三遍了
Absolutely, I triple checked it.
只是一个错误的报♥警♥
It was just a false alarm.
我的报告在这里
Here is my report.
好的 我检查一下就可以起飞了
All right, I'll clear it for take-off.
我是米尔
This is Miller.
凤♥凰♥号♥检查完毕 可以起飞了
Phoenix is clear for take-off all right.
克萝伊 怎么了?
Chloe, what's wrong?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表