我是自卫
It was self-defense.
把双手放在脑后
Put your hands on your head.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫乔·普拉多
My name's Joe Prado.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
我什么都不知道
I have nothing to hide.
约西克在哪?
Where's Yosik?
他死了
He's dead.
旁边有部手♥机♥
This phone was lying next to him.
把他带走
Get him out of here.
走
Let's go.
搜查整艘船
Secure the boat.
约西克死了
Yosik's dead.
我们抓到和他见面的人
We have the man he was meeting.
他说他叫乔·普拉多
He says his name is Joe Prado.
带回来
Bring him in.
我们还发现了约西克的手♥机♥
We also recovered Yosik's cell phone.
我们正试着从中找到一些线索
We'll try and pull something off it.
路上再向你汇报
I'll report to you en route.
干得好 柯蒂斯
Good work, Curtis.
我们等着
We're standing by.
你打算怎么办?
What do you want to do?
控制住局面
Control the situation.
确保普拉多不会吐出一个字
Make sure Prado doesn't talk to the authorities.
他会妨碍我们的
He can hurt us.
我们怎么联♥系♥他?
How do we get to him?
我们不能
We can't.
不能直接的联♥系♥
Not directly.
喂?
Hello?
我是马尔万
This is Marwan.
什么事 马尔万?
Yes, Marwan?
你能马上联络到大♥赦♥国♥际♥吗?
Can you reach Amnesty Global at this hour?
有什么事吗?
What do you need?
我需要一名律师
An attorney.
应该没问题
I'm sure I can.
告诉他们一个无辜的人将在没有被指控的情况下
Tell them that an innocent man is being held without charges
被洛杉矶反恐局关押和拷问
and is about to be tortured at CTU Los Angeles.
谢天谢地 基勒总统幸存了下来
By god's grace, President Keeler survived,
但是其余的75人全部遇难
but more than 75 others did not.
我同你们一样 对此次的悲剧感到无比的悲痛和愤慨
I share in your grief and anger from this tragedy.
我们全家人和你们一样
My family and I feel no differently than each and every one of you.
我们感到震惊 难过或许还有一点害怕
We are shocked, saddened and maybe a little afraid.
这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥又一次向我们展示了
These terrorists have displayed,
他们灭绝人性的本质
once again, their indifference toward human life.
我向你们保证 他们会为此付出代价的
They will pay for what they have done, I assure you.
比尔 打扰一下
Bill, excuse me.
有一支护送小组不见了
There's a convoy missing.
什么?
What?
他们本该从伊利诺斯州到爱荷华州的杰佛逊市的
It was headed from Illinois to Jefferson city, Iowa,
但是他们在州界处失踪了
it disappeared just inside the border.
失踪了?
Disappeared?
他们本应该每隔20分钟就像检查站报告的 但是没有
They were due to call in at their checkpoint every 20 minutes, they didn't.
我试着通过卫星电♥话♥联♥系♥他们
I tried to reach them on comsat.
但是没有回复
There was no reply.
卫星上也找不到吗?
What about satellite?
毫无踪迹
Nothing showing up.
车上装载了什么?
What was on the trucks?
一颗核弹头
A nuclear warhead.
我们坚信会获得最终的胜利
Our faith and our resolve will prevail.
好的 我们拿到指纹了
Okay, we've got the fingerprints.
我会拿它和数据库内的指纹进行比对
I'll run them through our databases.
谢谢
Thanks.
柯蒂斯带回来那个人的情况我们知道多少?
What do we know about the prisoner Curtis is bringing in?
只有他自己说的名字 乔·普拉多
Just the name he gave, Joe Prado.
柯蒂斯刚刚传来了他的照片和指纹
Curtis just uploaded his picture and prints.
我正在处理
I'm running them through now.
准备好拘留室 柯蒂斯一回来
Prep holding so Curtis can begin interrogation
就开始审问
as soon as they arrive.
我要这个人立即招供 而不是拖上好几个小时
I want this man broken in minutes, not hours.
清空所有目录
Clear all directories,
整合所有资源来寻找核弹的下落
put all resources into finding this warhead.
相信我 迈克 我也希望能早点知道这事
Believe me, Mike, I wish I had known about this sooner, too.
我并没有指责你
Look, I'm not pointing fingers here.
我站在你这边的
I'm on your side,
但总统先生可不想看见
but the President is not going to be happy
自己作出的承诺变成空话
that the statement he made could be invalidated.
我不知道该怎么说了
I don't know what to tell you.
我们正在全力以赴寻找那颗核弹头
We're putting everything we've got into finding this missing warhead.
好 稍后再联络
All right, we'll get back to you.
走!
Move!
抬上去!
Inside!
走!
Let's go!
快 快 快!
Move, move, move!
我们拿到了 正准备离开
We've got it and we're heading out now.
托马斯将军刚刚告诉我说军方丢失了一枚核弹头
General Thomas just told me we're missing a nuclear warhead.
是的 我刚从比尔·布坎南那了解了具体概况
Yes, I just heard some of the details from Bill Buchanan.
什么时候的事?
When did this happen?
中部时间凌晨1点45分
It disappeared somewhere between 1:45 A.M.
至2点15分之间
And 2:15 central time.
我们的卫星没有一颗发现么?
None of our satellites was able to pick this up?
那里是山区而且是在晚上
It was in mountain terrain at night.
我们的人正在分♥析♥图像
Our people are analyzing the imagery now,
但是找起来会很困难
but it's going to be hard to find.
如果我们找不到这个马尔万怎么办?
What are we going to do if we don't find this man Marwan?
我们的人正在尽全力
Our people are doing everything they can
把他的行动范围限制在洛杉矶
to contain him to the Los Angeles area.
他想离开几乎不可能
It's going to be difficult for him to leave.
对 没错 用我们自己的隐形飞机
Yeah, well, it's difficult to shoot down Air Force One
击落空军一号♥也很难 但他也做到了
with our own stealth fighters, but he managed to do that.
天知道他们还要做什么?
Who knows what else they're planning?
我敢肯定接下来他就会冲着我来了
I'm sure he's going to come after me next.
总统先生 没有任何迹象表明他接下来会...
Mr. President, there's no indication that that's his plan...
你不知道!
You don't know that!
我也不知道!
I don't know that!
我们没有足够的情报来确定他接下来的计划是什么!
We don't have enough information to know what his plan is!
情报部长正赶过来
The head of Secret service is on his way over now.
他有一个计划
He has a revised plan that
我相信这计划会消除你对安全问题的顾虑
I'm certain will ease your mind about your safety.
那个就是柯蒂斯在码头抓到的
That's the bastard Curtis found at the marina.
暗中帮助恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的王八蛋
The one that's helping the terrorists.
八成是了
I guess.
我想进拘留室一会儿
I'd like to get him in a room for a few minutes.
什么?
What?
2秒之内我就能让他招供
He'd talk to me in about two seconds.
哦 你想替你母亲报仇
Oh, you want to hurt him to get revenge for your mother dying.
我能理解
I can understand that.
带他去拘留室
Take him to holding.
埃德加处理过我发来的指纹了吗?
Did Edgar run the prints I sent?
是的 姓名已核实
Yeah. The name checks out.
约瑟夫·普拉多 前海军陆战队员
Joseph Prado, ex-marine.
没有犯罪记录
No criminal record, but over the last five
但是在最近5年也没有任何工作记录
years, he's got no record of employment, either.
也就是说 他要么是罪犯 要么是雇佣兵
Which means he's a criminal or a mercenary.
没错
That's right.
我会查清楚他是否知道失踪的核弹头的下落
I'll find out if he knows anything about the missing warhead.
好
All right.
托尼
Tony.
查到什么?
What do you got?
我找到护送小组了
I found the convoy.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表