这些事情就不会发生了
hadn't disobeyed my orders in the first place.
抱歉 先生 但是我不能同意您的说法
Sorry, sir, but if you're asking me to agree with that assessment, I can't.
如果不是杰克 我们连马尔万在哪都不知道
If it wasn't for Jack, we won't locate Marwan.
反恐局正在等待我们的进一步指示
CTU is waiting for us to call them back with a directive.
你希望我怎么跟他们说 总统先生?
What would you like me to tell them, Mr. President?
我不知道
I have no idea.
这就是症结所在 对吗?
And that's the problem, isn't it?
让他跑掉了 是我的错
It is my fault we lost him.
这个马尔万 拥有一颗核弹头 而我却让他跑了
This man, Marwan, has a nuclear warhead, and I allowed him to escape.
总统先生...
Mr. President...
住口
Stop.
我都不知道我是否配得上这个称谓
I don't even know if I deserve to be called that.
无论我怎样称呼您... 都无法改变您是美国总统的事实
Whatever I call you won't change the fact... you are president of the united states.
本不该是我的
I shouldn't be.
为了这个国家的未来 我应该辞职
For the good of this country, I should resign.
这可不行 先生
That's not an option, sir.
对于自信心倍受打击的公众来说 这已经到了极限了
Not without destroying the public's confidence, which is already at its limits.
几个小时内换了三个总统 这样的打击是毁灭性的
Three presidents in as many hours would be devastating.
那我该怎么做 迈克?
Then what should I do, Mike?
告诉我该怎么做
Tell me what to do.
有个人比我更适合给您出主意
There's someone who can advise you better than I can.
您应该考虑让他到这来助您一臂之力
You should consider bringing him in here to help you through this.
谁?
Who?
几个小时前 空军一号♥在莫哈韦沙漠坠毁之后
President Keeler is in critical condition after Air
基勒总统处境危险
Force One crashed in the Mojave desert a few hours ago.
一位白宫发言人透露说 事故发生后
A white house spokesperson reports that the president was
总统已经被送往军用医院
taken to an undisclosed military hospital following the crash.
先生 有一通秘密电♥话♥找您
Sir, there's a secure call coming through for you.
谢谢 亚当
Thank you, Adam.
喂
Hello.
总统先生...
Mr. President...
迈克?
Mike?
是我 先生
Yes, sir.
很抱歉这么晚打扰您
I'm sorry to disturb you so late.
我整晚都在关注新闻
I've been up all night following the news.
今天对我们国家来说是惨烈的一天
This is a tragic day for our country.
是的
Yes.
您能告诉我您收到的最后一则新闻简讯是什么时候吗?
May I ask when you received your last intelligence briefing?
三个小时以前 怎么了?
Three hours ago, why?
那个时候 今天这个时间的幕后黑手 哈比卜·马尔万
Since then, the terrorist behind today's events, Habib Marwan,
偷走了一颗核弹
has taken possession of a nuclear warhead.
天啊
My god.
怎么会这样?
How?
他在空军一号♥坠毁之后 找到了密♥码♥箱
Well, he recovered the football from the wreckage of Air Force One,
并利用它确认了一枚核弹的位置 并劫走了它
and he used it to track and steal the warhead.
罗根总统认为他需要帮助
President Logan feels he needs help.
什么样的帮助?
What kind of help?
实质性的
Substantial.
我不明白你要我做什么
I'm not sure what you're asking me to do.
罗根总统请求你负责找回失窃的核弹
President Logan is requesting that you run the effort to recover the stolen weapon
并且做出一切必要的决定
and be in place to make whatever decisions need to be made.
这次危机正在蔓延
A crisis is looming.
需要做出很多艰难的决定 然而就目前总统的能力...
Hard choices may need to be made, and by the president's own admission...
他感觉很难胜任
he feels he may not be up to the task.
这个国家很有可能正在面对有史以来最为严重的一次恐怖袭击
This country is very possibly about to face the worst terrorist act in its history.
我们需要您的领导
We need your leadership.
在我做任何事之前
Before I do anything,
我要和罗根总统面对面的谈谈
I want to speak to President Logan face-to-face.
好的
Fair enough.
我们会通知您的特工将您送到白宫的
We'll notify your secret service detail to bring you to the White House.
好的 迈克
All right, Mike.
谢谢您 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
请下车 鲍尔探员
Please step out of the car, Agent Bauer.
怎么了?
What's going on?
罗根总统意识到这是个错误的决定
President Logan realized this was a mistake.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
我对此深表歉意
I am genuinely sorry about all this.
这已经无济于事了 不是吗?
Doesn't really help us with our situation, does it?
我们本可以抓到马尔万的
We had Marwan.
有他的消息吗?
Any sign of him?
我们派人在隧♥道♥四处查看了
We have people all over the tunnels.
目前 还一无所获
So far, nothing.
我们本该抓到他的
We had him.
可恶!
Damn it!
我们本该抓到他的
We had him.
他们还没有搜查完隧♥道♥
They're not finished searching the tunnels.
如果现在还找不到他 就别想找到他了
If you haven't found him yet, you're not going to.
出入口太多了
Too many ways in, too many ways out.
反恐局有任何关于马尔万或是核弹的新线索吗?
CTU have any new leads on Marwan or the warhead?
没有
No.
好吧
Great.
让大家集♥合♥
Load everybody up.
我们现在要返回反恐局
We're going back to CTU now.
好了 各位 走吧
All right, everyone, let's go.
埃德加...
Edgar...
我很忙 克萝伊
I'm busy, Chloe.
我需要用你的系统
I need you to release your system.
为什么?
Why?
因为这是唯一一台可以产生随机序列的机器
It's the only one with a random sequencer.
那你得等等了
You're gonna have to wait.
我不能等... 有人给我们提供线索了
I can't wait-- someone called a lead in.
现在马尔万逃跑了 我需要追踪这条线索
And now that Marwan's escaped, I need to pursue this.
这更重要
This is more important.
我有外勤探员正在搜寻马尔万
I have agents out there looking for Marwan.
我需要为他们重新设定封锁线
I need to reconfigure the perimeter for them.
你不必非要用你的系统做那些事情
You don't need your system to do that.
只要让他们利用我们提供的情报就可以了
Just tell them to use the profiles we loaded onto their panels.
那不合适
That won't be good enough.
事情是瞬息万变的
Things are changing every minute.
他们是外勤探员 他们有枪
They're field agents, they have guns.
他们不需要你来保护他们
They don't need you to coddle them.
你这样说太过分了
You know, that's a pretty rude attitude.
我需要用你的系统
I need your system.
不行
No.
托尼
Tony.
什么事?
What?
一个女士打电♥话♥来 说她认为她的男朋友
A woman called in, and she thinks her boyfriend may
可能和今天的恐怖袭击有关
have had something to do with today's terrorist attacks.
你证实了吗?
Did you verify it?
没有 这就是问题所在
No, that's the problem.
我需要用埃德加的系统
I need to use Edgar's system.
为什么?
Why?
她的证据是她从她男朋友的电脑上获取的数据
Her evidence involves data that she got from her boyfriend's computer.
但是这些数据都是特殊格式的
It's in proprietary format.
那埃德加在干嘛?
Well, what's Edgar doing?
他无所事事 指挥那些杰克和柯蒂斯根本不需要的探员
He's screwing around, moving agents that Jack and Curtis don't need.
埃德加
Edgar.
什么事?
Yeah?
让克萝伊用你的系统
Let Chloe into your system.
那我正在进行的战斗指挥怎么办?
What about tactical I'm running?
外面还有探员呢
I still got guys out there.
马尔万早就跑了
Marwan's long gone.
大部分探员你都可以通知他们返回了
Most of those agents you can call back in.
让开
Excuse me.
好了
Fine.
喂?
Yes?
我是莫里森
This is Morrison.
有什么问题吗?
Is there a problem?
我没有听到你的消息
I haven't heard from you.
反恐局发现了俱乐部
CTU found the club.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表