谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
现在 在我们做笔录前
Now, before we start the debriefing,
我想看看我儿子 他在哪?
I'd like to visit with my son. Where is he?
我们把理查德关起来了 先生
We're actually holding Richard here, sir.
为什么?
Why is that?
我们把理查德带进来的时候 给他用发测谎仪
When we brought Richard in, we gave him a polygraph.
表明他隐瞒了我们一些信息
It indicated that he was possibly withholding information from us.
关于我的绑♥架♥?
About my kidnapping?
我儿子和我有很不一样的政♥治♥观点
My son and I have wildly different political views,
但我不相信他会牵扯进来
but I can't believe that he was involved.
我们不是认为他有参与
We don't think he had knowing participation,
但我们认为他和某人知道你今天上午被关在哪里
but we believe he shared knowledge of your whereabouts this morning with someone,
但他拒绝向我们透露关于那些人的信息以及他们的身份
and he refuses to divulge their information or their identity.
你们要怎么做?
And what are you doing about that?
我们讨论了很多办法
We discussed a number of options.
你要理解这个情况
You have to understand the circumstances.
别绕弯子 你们对他做什么了?
Stop BS'ing me. What did you do to him?
有一个无害的技术
There's a technique that's noninvasive
叫感觉迷惑
called sensory disorientation.
你们对我儿子做了感觉迷惑?
You subjected my son to SDT?
是的 先生 我们做了
Yes, sir, we did.
但是你一得救我们就停止了
But it was stopped the moment you were rescued.
杰克 你知道这些吗?
Jack, did you know about this?
不知道 先生
No, sir.
我现在就要见我儿子 -当然 柯蒂斯
I want to see my son now - Of course. Curtis.
埃林 我知道你这几个小时一直压力很大
Erin, I realize you've been under a lot of pressure these past few hours,
但你最好对此作出解释
but you better have cause for this.
杰克?
Jack?
谢谢你没有让部长知道
I appreciate you not involving the Secretary
我和你在这次行动中的分歧
in the differences you and I had on this operation.
我们只是各执已见
We both did what we thought was right.
我想冰释前嫌 杰克 我想要你的帮助
I'd like to put the past behind us, Jack. I could use your help.
你需要什么?
What do you need?
我想让你取代罗尼 做外勤组的负责人
I'd like you to function in Ronnie's position as head of Field Ops
直到我们化解这次危机
until we avert this crisis.
只要我帮得到的
Whatever I can do to help.
让我说清楚
Let me make one thing clear.
罗尼听从我的命令 你也一样
Ronnie was under my command, and you will be, too.
明白
Understood.
仓库的照片 准备好了给奥黛莉 雷尼斯看吗?
The photos from the warehouse are they ready for Audrey Raines to see?
我想是的
I believe so.
我会让埃德加放到办公桌上去
I'll have Edgar port them to a workstation.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
爸爸
Dad.
他们说你没事
They said you were okay.
奥黛莉也没事 谢天谢地
Audrey, too. Thank God.
我之前说了些很糟... 糟糕的话
I said some awf... awful things before.
我怕我没机会道歉了
I was afraid I'd never get a chance to apologize.
我也说了些很严厉的话
I said some pretty harsh things myself.
但不管说了什么 你仍然是我的儿子
But, no matter what was said, you're still my son,
我永远爱你
and I will always love you.
我也是 爸爸
Me, too, Dad.
他们说他们用了些审问技术
They said they were using some interrogation techniques.
他们实在是太过分了
They were totally out of line.
我要告他们缺乏判断力
I am going to sue them blind.
如果你让我处理的话会更有效
I think it'll be a little more effective if you let me deal with it.
我保证 如果他们太过分 就会受到惩罚
I promise you, if they were out of line, heads will roll.
什么意思 "如果"?
What do you mean, "if"?
为什么他们会认为 你有事瞒着他们呢?
Why did they think you were holding something back from them?
我不知道
I don't know.
理查德 如果你知道什么对查案有帮助的事...
Richard, if you know something that would shed some light on what happened to me...
什么 你以为我知道什么 我会不告诉他们吗?
What, you don't think I would tell them if I thought as relevant?
那就是你知道什么了?
So there is something?
你在逼问我吗?
Now you're giving me the third degree?
儿子 你知道你姐姐经受了什么吗?
Son, do you have any idea what your sister just went through?
如果你知道什么对我们找出
If you know anything that would help us find
幕后的人有帮助的话 告诉我
the people behind this, tell me now.
爸爸...
Dad...
我很高兴你还活着
I'm glad you're alive.
我... 我真的很高兴
I... I really am.
但我没有必要告诉那些人我的私人生活
But I do not need to tell these people things about my private life
他们没有必要知道
that they don't need to know.
你认为他们没有必要知道
That you don't think they need to know.
理查德 这些人想救我们的命!
Richard, these people were trying to save our lives!
这些人不能信任! 看他们怎样对待我的
These people can't be trusted! What they did to me is proof.
曼宁探员 你能进来下吗?
Agent Manning, could you come in here, please?
曼宁 我现在批准你做你认为有必要的事
Agent Manning, I am authorizing you to do whatever you feel is necessary,
从我儿子身上得到信息
to get this information out of my son.
爸爸...
Dad...
我爱你 儿子 但是我对我的国家有责任
I love you, son, but I have a duty to my country.
你不是认真的
You can't be serious.
爸爸!
Dad!
把铲子从后面拿出来
Bring the shovels from the back.
快 帮我
Come on. Help me.
他们说可以进来
They said it was okay to come in.
嗨 保罗
Hi, Paul.
天哪 我很担心
My God, I was so worried.
伤势严重吗?
You hurt?
没有 只是些皮外伤 没什么大问题
No, just some cuts and scrapes, nothing serious.
真的吗? -是的 真的 我很好 保罗
Sure? - Yeah, really. I'm okay, Paul.
他们已经给我做了笔录没事了
They've okayed me for my debriefing.
坐飞机过来的时候 我一直在想我们的事
On the flight over, I couldn't stop thinking about us.
我们分开的时候我们都说
How when we separated we said that we'd both
要给对方时间 弄明白我们到底想要什么...
take time to figure out what we wanted and...
现在我知道了 -保罗
Now I know. - Paul.
我想让我们重新在一起 我已经准备好了
I want us to be together again. I'm ready to work at it.
我会以我们的婚姻为重
I'll make our marriage first priority.
再给我们一次机会
Just give us a chance.
对不起 保罗
I'm sorry, Paul.
这不是我想要的
That's not what I want.
奥黛莉 我...
Audrey, I...
我是个笨蛋 现在提这个事情
I am a fool for bringing this up now.
你现在这种情况不能做决定
You can't make decisions about our relationship when you're in this state.
保罗
Paul.
我已经和别人交往了
I'm seeing someone.
多久了?
Well, how long has this been going on?
六个月
Six months.
你爱他 还是...?
You love him, or...?
是的
Yes.
奥黛莉?
Audrey?
不好意思 我待会再来
I'm sorry. Excuse me. I'll come back later.
不 嗯...
No. Um...
保罗 这是杰克·鲍尔
Paul, this is Jack Bauer.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
是你救了奥黛莉
You're the one that saved Audrey's life.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
那些照片准备好了等你去看
Those photos are ready for you to look at.
好的
Okay.
嗯 保罗 我们待会再谈好吗?
Um, Paul, we'll talk later?
好的
Yeah.
你没事吧? -没事
You all right? - Yeah.
你准备好了去吗?
You ready to go?
还没有
Not yet.
现在好了
Now I am.
不是
No.
不是
No.
你确定你在被抓之前见过他
You're absolutely certain you saw this guy before in the compound.
确定 我能看出来他也认出我来了
Positive, and I could tell that he recognized me.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表