塔里克想杀我
Tariq tried to kill me.
他想开枪打死我
He was going to shoot me.
我必须保护自己
I had to defend myself.
你怎么做的?
What did you do?
我杀了他
I killed him.
不要让爸爸知道
You can't let Father know.
为什么不?
Why not?
因为是爸爸
Because Father is the one
让塔里克杀我
who told Tariq to do it.
他想让我死因为我和黛比把事搞砸了
He wants me dead because I messed up with Debbie.
贝鲁兹 这不可能
Behrooz, that's not possible.
你♥爸♥爸永远不会想伤害你的
Your father would never want to hurt you.
这是真的
It's true.
妈妈 我不知道怎么办
Mom, I don't know what to do.
你要帮我
You have to help me.
你现在在哪?
Where are you now?
我在地铁站附近
I'm near the Metrolink station
在查特斯沃思的拉森街
on Lassen in Chatsworth.
你开的是塔里克的车吗?
Are you using Tariq's car?
是的
Yes.
把车藏起来 我半个小时后来接你
Hide it. I'll pick you up there in a half hour.
快
Hurry.
谁打电♥话♥来了?
Who was on the phone?
没什么重要的事
It was nothing important.
说谎
Liar.
贝鲁兹干什么了?
What did Behrooz do?
不 是你干什么了?
No, what did you do?
是你下的命令吗?
Did you give the order?
贝鲁兹不忠诚
Behrooz was not committed.
他背叛我们
It was just a matter of time
只是时间的问题
before he turned against us.
你让塔里克杀死他
You ordered Tariq to kill him.
杀死我们自己的儿子
To kill our own son.
不 不 不 你...
No, no, no, you...
塔里克在哪?
Where is Tariq?
贝鲁兹杀了他
Behrooz killed him.
不可能
That's impossible.
因为你以为他很懦弱?
Because you think he's weak?
他不是
He's not.
没有什么... 可以阻挡
Nothing... nothing will stand in the way
我们的计划
of what needs to be done.
他不可以
Not him,
你不可以
not you.
他现在在哪?
Where is he now?
怎么?
Why?
你要干什么?
What are you going to do?
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me.
我要做的不止这样
I will do more than that.
听着 女人
Now you listen to me, woman.
你要按你跟他说的做
You will do exactly as you told him.
你半小时后去接他
You will pick him up in a half an hour.
你和保罗说了什么?
What did you say to Paul?
我一回哥伦比亚特区 就去填离婚申请
That I'm filing for divorce as soon as I get back to D.C.
你确定这是你想要的吗?
Are you sure that's what you want?
是的
Yes.
好
Okay.
太好了!
Yes!
发现什么了吗?
Do you have something?
看起来多布森超驰装置
It looks like the Dobson override device
没有完全控制核电站
hasn't completely taken control of all the reactors.
我开始收到一些反应 -我该怎么做?
I'm starting to get some response. - What could I do?
不用做什么 别碰五号♥中心 我在用它
Nothing. Just stay off Hub Five. I need it.
我以为五号♥中心需要重启
I thought Hub Five was out for a reboot.
不用啊
No.
柯蒂斯! 过来!
Curtis! Come here!
我可以谈会儿吗?
Could I talk to you for a minute?
事实上 我有点忙
Actually, I'm kind of busy.
你骗我说你帮埃德加启动五号♥中心
You lied to me about doing a reboot for Edgar.
是的 我骗了你
Yes, I did.
为什么?
Why?
萨拉 我有个私人电♥话♥要打
Sarah, I had a personal call to make,
我知道那样不合适
and I knew it would be inappropriate
在这危机时刻
at the time of the crisis.
我不想让别人知道
I didn't want anyone to know.
那你为什么不在这打呢?
Then why'd you do it in here?
为什么不去外面打呢?
Why didn't you just go outside?
我想装作在工作 好吗?
I was trying to make it look like I was working, okay?
听我说 和抱歉 我不会再这样了
Look, I'm sorry. It won't happen again.
是马登
It's Madwan.
喂
Yes.
塔里克解决你儿子了吗?
Has Tariq taken care of your son?
我还没塔里克说话 但我确定
I haven't spoken to Tariq yet, but I'm sure
没问题 他会打电♥话♥给我的
if there was a problem, he would've called me.
事实上我告诉你这是个问题
The fact that I'm even talking to you about this is a problem.
接下来的两个小时很重要
The next two hours are crucial.
我不能被这分心
I can't be distracted by this.
我明白
I understand.
我保证
I promise,
我会盯着这个事情
I will personally oversee the situation
确保解决好
and make sure it is resolved.
处理好 纳维
Fix this, Navi.
当然
Of course.
马登说什么
What is Madwan going to say
他发现了贝鲁兹杀了塔里克吗?
if he finds out Behrooz killed Tariq?
塔里克是个无关紧要的人 我们也是
Tariq is expendable, like we all are.
马登很清楚
Madwan understands that.
他所关心的是贝鲁兹有没有死
All he cares about is that Behrooz is silenced.
想到你对儿子的残忍♥
I will not be able to look at you after today
我今后无法再正视你了
without thinking about what we did to him.
我想我找到了
I think I got it.
什么? -多布森超驰装置
What? - The Dobson override.
我想我找到了一个密♥码♥
I think I've got a piece of the code.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
如果是正确的话 我可以关闭超驰装置
If this is really it, I can turn off the override,
阻止核电站被熔毁
and stop the remaining plants from melting down.
你需要什么?
What do you need?
进入软件中心 但是核监会
To get into the software kernel, but the NRC
不会同意的 太危险了 -为什么?
will never let me. It's too dangerous. - Why?
如果我进去了 搞砸了
If I tinker in there and screw up,
会引起连锁反应
I can start a chain reaction.
好 埃德加
All right, Edgar.
把这个向海勒报告
I'm going to need you to present this to Heller.
他可以命令核监会让你进去
He can order NRC to let you in.
向海勒报告?
Present to Heller?
是的 他在办公室
Yeah, he's in the situation room.
我不能这样做 柯蒂斯
I shouldn't do this, Curtis.
为什么不? -我会晕倒的
Why not? - I could faint.
我不舒服 我现在血糖很低
I feel very nauseous. I have low blood sugar.
不过是德里斯科尔和海勒嘛
It's just Driscoll and Heller.
德里斯科尔也在那?
Driscoll's in there, too?
不好意思 部长先生
Excuse me, Mr. Secretary.
打扰一下
I'm going to have to interrupt you.
什么事? -这是埃德加·斯泰尔斯 我们的主分♥析♥师
What is it? - This is Edgar Stiles, our chief analyst.
他请求进入核电站的
He's requesting access to the kernels
软件中心
of the power plants.
我的理解是
My understanding is that
当核电站在线的时候
no one is to manipulate those kernels
没有人能控制软件中心
while the plants are on line.
是的 但是如果你仔细的话有个方法可以
Yes, but there is a way to do it if you're careful.
我必须远离预先编译标头档(一种加速编译速度的技术)
I'd have to stay away from the pre-compiled headers,
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表