埃林 我不认为这是个好办法
Erin, I don't think that's the right call.
我确信跟着他们 就能找到
I believe if I follow them, they're going to lead me
海勒部长还有那伙恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
to Secretary Heller and the men who kidnapped him.
听我说 那帮人说了
Listen to me. Terrorists have
他们会在3个小时之内
just announced that they are going to try
审判并处决海勒
and execute Heller in less than
立刻把劫持犯抓回来
three hours. Bring the man in now.
目前这是营救部长的最好办法了
Right now this is our best chance of finding him by then.
杰克 我们有言在先的
Jack, we had a deal.
埃林 你焦虑过头了 听着
Erin, you're breaking up. Listen, have SWAT
让特种部队和营救小组随时待命
and rescue teams standing by.
这个家伙一到目的地我就给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you as soon as the hostile reaches his destination.
那个电♥话♥
That call
能追踪到吗?
do you have a location?
没有 中间有障碍
No, it had a block on it.
我刚才得知了罗尼 ·罗贝尔
I've just been informed that Ronnie Lobell
在执行任务时被杀
has been killed in the line of duty.
凶手是一个与海勒的劫持案有关的人
The killer was a hostile connected to Heller's abduction.
现在起
At this point,
杰克·鲍尔已经不再配合
Jack Bauer is no longer cooperating
我们的调查
with this investigation.
各部门必须尽快找到
All departments need to be working on the location
杰克·鲍尔和那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的位置
and capture of Jack Bauer and the hostile
然后抓住他们
that he's tracking now.
萨拉 重设警戒区
Sarah, I need you to reconfigure the grid
包括出车站后的路线
and to include routes away from the station.
所有的地面人员都要参与进来
I want all ground teams on this.
市运署
MTA Downtown.
我反恐局的克萝伊 奥布莱恩
This is Chloe O'Brian from CTU.
你们那有在车站被劫持的
Do you have any new information
那个男孩的消息吗?
about the kid who was abducted from your station?
没有
No, we told you
几分钟前就告诉你了
everything we had a few minutes ago.
监视器上有线索吗?
What about surveillance cams?
你给我端口密♥码♥的话我就可以登入
I can access them if you give me the port codes.
我们正在尽力找他们 奥布莱恩小姐
We're looking at them right now, Miss O'Brian.
没什么发现
There's nothing.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好?
Yes?
你在干什么?
What are you doing there?
我这需要你的帮助
I need you to help me with this grid.
需要什么帮助?
What kind of help do you need?
东北区的代码已经过期了 我进不去...
The northeast quadrant is pass-coded and I don't...
飞行员L-1 -什么?
Pilot L-1. - What?
这是登入密♥码♥
That's the log in.
克萝伊 你就不能过来吗?
Chloe could you just get back here?
我朋友安德鲁 我向他承诺过他会没事的
My friend Andrew, who I promised would be
介意我先找到他妈?
okay, do you mind if I try to find him?
趴下!
Get down!
你好?
Yes?
抓到那个程序员了
I have the programmer.
很好 弄清楚
Good. We need to know
他都给反恐局说了些什么
what he told CTU as soon as possible.
一切照计划进行
Proceed as planned.
明白
Understood.
火车站这有点麻烦
There was a problem at the train station.
出什么事了?
What happened?
我跟一个联邦特工交了火
A federal agent interfered,
我杀了他
I killed him.
有人正在追你吗?
Are you being pursued?
没有 如果有人想追踪我
No, anyone that left the station after me
我早被追上了
would have caught up to me by now.
除非他们不想被你发现
Unless they don't want you to know they're there.
注意点
Take precautions.
保证你没被追踪 就这样
Make sure that you are not being followed. Go.
闪开!
Move!
爸爸
Dad.
你没事吧?
You okay?
他们伤到你了吗?
Did they hurt you?
没有
No.
他们只是想在发表声明的时候
They just wanted me present
让我露个脸
while they broadcast an announcement.
他们将会审判我
They're going to put me on trial.
因为什么?
For what?
反♥人♥类♥战争罪
Crimes against humanity.
这太荒谬了 什么时候开始?
That's ridiculous. When?
3小时之内
Less than three hours.
爸爸 我确信杰克和总统先生正在
Dad, I'm sure that Jack and the President
竭尽所能找到我们
are doing everything they can to find us.
或许在审判之前他们就可以赶到
Maybe they'll get here before then.
这些杂种为我准备的一切
I can deal with anything
我都能应付
these bastards have got for me.
多希望你没和我在一起 就这些
I wish you hadn't come this morning, that's all.
这是控告你的
This is a list of the offenses
罪名清单
you are being charged with.
签字吧
Sign it.
我是美国政♥府♥的高级官员
I'm a senior member of the United States government.
我不会签字的
I'm not signing it.
那你就死定了 部长先生
Then you will die, Mr. Secretary.
捡起文件 然后签了它
Pick up the document and sign it.
不!
No!
放开她
Let her go.
放开她 你们这些杂种
Leave her alone, you son
放开她
of a bitch. Come on! Leave her alone.
杀了她!
Kill her!
好吧
All right.
好吧! 我签!
All right! I'll sign it!
把文件捡起来
Pick up the document.
捡起来
Pick it up.
找到鲍尔了吗? -目前毫无进展
Where are we on finding Bauer? - So far nowhere.
这样可不行 -他可能去的地方有很多
That's unacceptable. - There are a lot of places he could be.
我们得一处一处的查
We're working up everything we can.
海勒那怎么样了?
What else are you doing to find Heller?
这边的事一完
After I'm done here
我就去问问理查德 看他知道些什么
I'm going to find out what his son Richard knows.
萨拉正在处理与那帮人的谈判
Sarah's working on the forensics from the kidnapping.
有什么进展吗? -没有
Have you gotten anything new yet? - No.
还有什么吗? -萨拉 ·加文.
Great, what else? - Sarah Gavin.
我们试图追踪那段视频的来源 -然后呢?
We're trying to trace the origin of the terrorist web cast. - And?
系统被多层加密了 我们无法读取源码
The code's been braided, and I can't get into the system file.
就是说 毫无进展
In other words, nothing.
德里斯科尔夫人 是总统
Ms. Driscoll, it's the President.
做点什么出来吧
Make something happen.
你好 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
我知道你失去了一个得力助手
I understand you lost one of your field operatives.
是的
Yes, we did.
有没有目击者或者俘虏?
Did the engagement yield any witnesses or prisoners?
没有 但是有希望
Not yet, but there's some hope.
告诉我
Tell me.
杰克·鲍尔 以前在这里工作过
Jack Bauer, who as you know used to work here,
现在正在追踪疑犯
is currently in the field trailing a suspect.
追踪疑犯?
Trailing him?
为什么不把他直接抓住?
Why doesn't he bring him in?
我们正在这样做 阁下
We're in the process of doing that, sir.
埃林
Erin,
在那个审判之前
are we going to be able to save Jim and his daughter
我们能救出吉姆和他女儿吗?
before this... trial starts?
我是这么希望的 阁下
I certainly hope so, sir.
总统先生 我要问你点事情
Mr. President, I have to ask you something now
因为时间可能不够了
because we may not have time later.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表