你在这儿啊
There you are.
什么事?
What do you need?
指挥部还在等那些评估报告呢
Division is waiting for those projections.
已经做好了
Well, they're ready to be sent.
那赶快送过去
Well, then, send them.
请进
Yeah.
先生 你的助手斯科特·博尔曼已经来了
Sir, your assistant, Scott Borman, just arrived.
让他进来? -是的
Should I send him in? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
部长先生 您没事我真高兴
Mr. Secretary, it's good to see you safe and sound, sir.
谢谢 斯科特 坐吧
Thanks, Scott. Sit down.
先生 有什么事?
Is there a problem, sir?
出大事了
There's a big problem.
反恐局内部有人泄露情报
Someone inside CTU is leaking information to someone on the outside.
你想要我怎么处理?
What do you need me to do?
我要你去找埃林·德里斯科尔
I need you to go to Erin Driscoll.
告诉他 杰克·鲍尔现在不在福斯德安全屋
Tell her that Jack Bauer is no longer at Falstead Security,
他现处于反恐局在托兰斯的一旧办公室
that he's watching the surveillance videos
察看监控录像
at an old CTU substation in Torrance.
关于杰克什么时候会再打过来?
Anything about when Jack will call in?
只要他们确定奥黛莉看到的那个人的身份
When they identify the man that Audrey saw.
我的理解是 杰克和奥黛莉根本就不在那儿
I take it Jack and Audrey are nowhere near the CTU substation.
是的 我就是要把内奸给揪出来
Right. I'm trying to flush out the mole.
然后 你还想叫我用国防部的通讯卫星 来封锁监控这儿
Then you'll need me to put a DOD Comsat envelope around this place.
如果有人向外界发送
And if anyone sends out a communication
任何你传达的信息 那就是内奸
containing the information you planted, that's the spy.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
那开始吧
Let's go.
注意脚下
Watch your step.
邻家的狗似乎对我的院子很感兴趣
The dog next door likes our yard.
到了 这就是我家
Well, here we are, home sweet home.
呆在这
Just stay here.
哦 天啊
Oh, God!
你是谁?
Who the hell are you?
嘿 杰克 别冲动
Hey, Jack, it's okay.
这是我朋友珍
This is my friend Jen.
告诉他 要玩枪 就到外面去
Tell him to play with his guns outside.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Excuse me.
实在抱歉
I'm sorry.
你怎么还在这儿?
What are you doing here, anyway?
我以为你去上班了
I thought you were working.
我迟到了
I'm going in late.
杰克
This is Jack.
还有他朋友奥黛莉
and his friend Audrey.
这是珍
This is Jen.
你好
Hi.
我... 我在电视上见过你
I... I saw you on TV today.
你是国防部长的女儿
You're the daughter of the Secretary of Defense.
你和你父亲上午被绑♥架♥了
You and your old man were kidnapped this morning.
是的
Yeah.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我在帮他们
I'm helping them out with something.
能说清楚点吗?
Could you be a little more specific?
我们要用托尼的电脑
We need to use Tony's computer.
什么? 你们会没有电脑?
What, they don't have computers where you work?
听我说 宝贝
Listen, babe,
我们遇到了点麻烦
We have a situation here, all right?
他们现在需要躲一阵
They need to lie low for a little bit.
不能让任何人知道他们在这儿 行吗
We can't let anybody know they're here, all right?
随便 我上班去了
Whatever. I'm leaving anyway.
托尼...
Tony...
珍 你不能走开
Jen, you can't go anywhere.
为什么?
Why not?
我们要等他们安全了才能离开
We can't leave until Jack and Audrey take off.
我们不想冒险
We can't take a chance.
冒什么险啊? 我就在酒吧工作
What kind of chance? I work at a bar.
抱歉 珍 我们不会待太久
I'm sorry, Jen. We're not gonna be long.
听着 随你待多久
Look, stay as long as you want.
我可是有工作的 他又没有
I have a job. He doesn't.
珍 能和你说两句吗?
Jen, can I talk to you for a second?
请?
Please?
对不起
Sorry.
没事 她看起来人不错
No, she seems real sweet.
听着 我们刚才在外面遇到了危险
Look, we were fighting for our lives a few minutes ago,
如果不是托尼 我们都死了
and if it hadn't been for Tony, we would have been dead.
我今天已经经历了很多了
Now, I've been through a lot today,
我保证这一切都结束的话
and I'm sure when this is all over,
你的老板会理解的
your boss will understand.
要是他不呢?
And if he doesn't?
我会叫人做掉他
I can have him killed.
把这当作自己的家
Knock yourself out.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们这边怎么样了?
How are you guys making out with that?
好了 要把这个转化一下才能读懂
Good. I just have convert this so I can read it.
然后 希望
And then, hopefully,
你能从监控录像中 认出那个人
you can make an I.D. from the surveillance video.
我有这种软件 我先找一下
I have some software for that. Let me dig it out.
谢了
Thanks.
你跟我说过托尼
You told me about Tony,
但没说米歇尔离开了
but I didn't know that Michelle left him.
就他出狱后几个月
Yeah, a few months after he got out of prison.
我想他是为了米歇尔才进去的
I thought he went to prison because of her.
他救了她的命
He saved her life,
而米歇尔却用离开来报答?
and she paid him back by leaving him?
托尼也是这么想的
That's the way Tony sees it, too.
但事实上不是这样
Didn't happen exactly like that.
托尼出狱的时候脾气很不好
When Tony got out of prison, he was angry.
找不到工作
He couldn't get a job.
但我想 他是不想找
Personally, I don't think he wanted one.
开始酗酒
He started drinking.
渐渐疏远了米歇尔
He pushed her away.
那她现在在干嘛?
What is she doing now?
指挥部的副指挥
Deputy director over at Division.
我想他能帮到我们
I hope he can help us.
他会竭尽所能的
If he can, he will.
哦 找到了
All right, here we go.
托尼 你找到了?
You got it, Tony?
对 就是这个
Yeah, I got it right here.
谢了
Thanks.
成功了
We're in.
德里斯科尔那边可以开始了吗?
Start the ball rolling with Driscoll?
是的 正准备去参加她的会议
Yep. Headed into her briefing now.
如果她发现我们是在利用她找内奸
She's not gonna be happy when she finds out
肯定会不高兴的
we're using her to flush out the mole.
我不理解
I am surprised you felt the need
为什么不让她知道
to keep her in the dark about this one.
只要反恐局还有内奸
As long as there's a leak in CTU,
我们就必须把所有人都蒙在鼓里
we keep everyone in the dark.
确保通讯畅通
Make sure that you're online
并且数据库处于开放状态
and that your databases are unlocked.
杰克一把图像传过来
As soon as Jack sends in the image,
你们就要
I need you to be able
尽快确认照片上人的身份 明白吗?
to move as quickly as possible to make this I.D., okay?
我不明白
I don't understand
为什么杰克要到旧办公点做这个
why Jack's doing this at the old substation.
显然是技术问题
Well, apparently there's technical reasons.
我也不是直接和他联♥系♥的
I didn't speak with him directly.
那是谁?
Who did?
我
I did.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表