这里没人
We're clear.
她之前还在这 快离开这 快跑! 跑!
She was here. We got to go. Move! Move!
在你的11点方向有两个射手
There's two shooters at your 11:00.
准备好了吗? 射!
You get ready? Go!
给我子弹
Give me a clip.
杰克!
Jack!
我穿了防弹背心 没有射中
It went off my vest.
我没事 接着打
It's all right. Keep firing.
我没子弹了
I'm out.
我也没子弹了
I'm out, too.
海军部队来了 蹲着别动!
It's the Marines. Stay down!
部长先生 蹲着别动
Mr. Secretary, stay down.
待在这里等安全了再起来
Just stay down until this area is secure.
杰克! 杰克! 杰克!
Jack! Jack! Jack!
放下枪!
Put the gun down!
后退 要不然我杀了她!
Step back or I'll kill her!
放下枪! 放下枪! 放下!
Put the gun down! Put the gun down! Drop it!
后退! 我会杀了她! 我会杀了她!
Step back! I'll kill her! I will kill her!
快点!
Do it!
快点!
Do it!
好 好 放轻松
Okay. Okay, just relax.
冷静点
Now just stay calm.
冷静点
Just relax.
已经结束了
This is over.
我们被包围了
We're surrounded.
你说的很对
You're right.
首先 你要看着她死
First, you'll watch her die.
是
Yes.
总统向你表达谢意
The President sends along his gratitude.
你们没事我就心满意足了
I'm just glad you both are all right.
你干这一行也有一阵子时间了 杰克
It's been a while since you've been in the field, Jack.
你好像从没有失手过
Looks like you haven't skipped a beat.
你救了奥黛莉和我的命
Audrey and I owe you our lives.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
我已经安排好车子送我们回反恐局
I've arranged transportation for us back to CTU.
我想让你和奥黛莉去那做笔录
I'd like you and Audrey to be debriefed there.
只要我们不浪费时间
Just as long as we don't lose any time
去找到这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是谁 是从哪里来的
in finding out who these terrorists are and where they're coming from.
我们一到那
As soon as we get back there,
我就会和华盛顿办公室视频连线
I'll set up a live feed with the office in Washington.
每一步都会向你报告的
You won't miss a step.
你准备好了那些士兵就会带你上直升机 先生
Those soldiers there will take you to the chopper as soon as you're ready, sir.
很好
Good.
她怎么样了?
How's she doing?
医生会检查一下她的伤
The doctor needs to check out some of these contusions
她有点脱水
and she's dehydrated.
谢谢
Thank you.
你应该去 -去哪?
You should go. - Where?
我要带你和你♥爸♥爸回反恐局
I'm taking you and your father back to CTU
杰克 我在里面的时候 我认出了一个人
Jack, when I was inside, I recognized one of the men.
谁?
Who?
我不知道
I don't know.
我说不上他的名字 但我以前见过他
I can't place him, but I know that I saw him before today.
他们会把所有死者的照片整理出来
They're going to correlate a photo file of all the casualties.
你就可以去确认一下
As soon as they've got that, you can make your I.D.
抱歉 鲍尔
Excuse me. Bauer.
鲍尔特工 是反恐局 保罗·雷恩打电♥话♥找你
Agent Bauer, this is CTU. I've got Paul Raine on the line.
他想和他妻子说话 她在你旁边吗?
He'd like to speak to his wife. Is she with you?
等一下
Hold on one second.
是保罗 他想和你说话
It's Paul. He wants to speak with you.
保罗 -奥黛莉 你还好吗?
Paul. - Audrey. Are you okay?
是的 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你在哪?
Where are you?
我一听到你和你父亲的事 我就上了飞机
As soon as I heard about you and your father, I got on a plane.
你在洛杉矶? -是的 我在反恐局
You're in L.A.? - Yeah. I'm at CTU.
奥黛莉? -啊
Audrey? - Yeah.
一会见
See you soon.
一会见
I'll see you soon.
你得走了
You need to go.
你没事吧?
You all right?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
把这个给埃德加
Make sure Edgar gets this.
找到什么了吗?
Find anything?
我还在想方设法和拯救行动地点连线
I'm still trying to connect up with the feed from the rescue site.
分局占用了我们大量带宽
Division is using up most of our bandwidth.
打电♥话♥过去要他们再增加点
Call over there and tell them to multiplex.
我们要开始搜查枪战现场
We need to start going through the debris.
是的 现在海勒已经安全了
Yeah, now that Heller is safe,
我们也没有优先权了
we're no longer in first position.
德里斯科尔小姐
Miss Driscoll.
我来处理
I took care of it.
这是什么?
What's that?
FBI光纤的密♥码♥单子
Our list of passcodes for the FBI fiber.
你可以用他们的来连线
You can use their feed.
你怎么弄到的?
How did you get that?
我曾是那儿的顾问 我有朋友在那儿
I used to consult there. I still have friends.
我一看到日程表上的工作量
As soon as I saw the load on the routing table,
我知道我们碰上高峰期了
I knew we'd run into a traffic jam.
很好 把它装上
Good. Install it.
把里面的所有东西编成目录
Start cataloging whatever's there.
把所有重要的东西传给我
Anything that flags, promote it up to me.
你知道... 你如果让我帮忙的话 柯蒂斯 我可以帮你更多
You know... if you let me, Curtis, I can help you a whole lot more.
老实说 我不知道你为什么和我闹别扭
Honestly, I don't even know why you have a problem with me.
因为我很有野心? 好吧 我很有野心 你不是吗?
Because I'm ambitious? Okay, I'm ambitious. Aren't you?
我不为了事业而和别人上♥床♥
I don't sleep with people to get ahead in my career.
我也不
Neither do I.
我和你上♥床♥是因为我被你吸引了
I slept with you because I was attracted to you.
现在也是
I still am.
处理它吧
Deal with it.
白宫发言人已经证实
A White House spokesman has just confirmed
视频的传播 被海军和反恐局
that the interrupted video transmission was caused by a raid
的突袭行动及时中止
mounted by the Marines and the counter-terrorist unit,
他们已在不久前成功解救了国防部长詹姆斯 海勒
who rescued Secretary of Defense James Heller moments ago.
是的 我正在看 我当然正在看
Yes, I'm watching. Of course I'm watching.
上帝保佑 我们的好运会持续一天 感谢
God willing, our good fortune will continue for the rest of the day. Thank you.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
已经完了 他们找到奥马尔了
It's over. They found Omar.
政♥府♥使审判停止
The government stopped the trial.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
那你还怎么说是好运呢?
Then how can you say this is all good fortune?
我们所做的一切都毁了
Everything we've worked for is ruined.
你让我杀了我在乎的人 什么用也没有
You made me kill someone I cared about, all for nothing.
不 不是没有用 贝鲁兹
No, not for nothing, Behrooz.
审判只是我们的第一步
The trial was only our first step.
我不明白
I don't understand.
有些事你妈妈和我决定要瞒着你
There were certain things that your mother and I decided to keep from you.
什么事? -拜托 我很忙
What things? - Please, I'm busy.
你就因为这个审判逼我杀死我女朋友
You forced me to kill my girlfriend because of this trial.
你欠我一个解释 -我不欠你什么!
You owe me an explanation. - I don't owe you anything!
去看看是谁
See who it is.
去看看是谁!
See who it is!
是蒂特里克
It's Terrick.
他来干什么?
Why is he here?
蒂特里克
Terrick.
贝鲁兹 你还记得蒂特里克吧
Behrooz, you remember Terrick.
他当然记得
Of course he does.
我刚和马登谈了
I just spoke with Madwan.
他说一切都还在计划之中
He assured me that everything is still on schedule.
是的 -你来干什么?
That's right. - What are you doing here?
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表