并不意味着就是人为
Doesn't mean anyone else was on the line.
这就是你
Is that the extent
的怀疑吗?
of your suspicion?
是的 抱歉打扰你
Yes, I'm, uh, I'm sorry to have bothered you.
你有病
You're sick.
你去找德里斯科尔
You're going to go to Driscoll and you're
告诉她你这里人手不够
going to tell her you're overloaded and you need help,
然后让她授权给我
and you're going to ask her
一个3级频道的登入许可
to issue me a level-three channel clearance.
第3分队 我是鲍尔 听到吗?
Unit Three, this is Bauer, do you copy?
收到
Copy.
退后200码
Back off another 200 yards.
我们不能被他发现
We can't afford to be spotted here.
收到
Roger that.
杰克 你在吗?
Jack you there?
是的?
Yeah?
海军陆战队集结完毕
The marines have assembled
已经出发了
and are leaving base.
好的 让克萝伊手收集好卫星图片
Okay, have Chloe collate the satellite images.
随时保持更新
Make sure they stay in sync.
克萝伊在拘禁室里
Chloe's in a holding room, Jack.
她已经被停职了
She's been suspended.
这需要她的帮助
We could use her help here.
一切都在掌握中
Things are under control.
我让柯蒂斯收集图片
I'll have Curtis collate the images.
埃林 是我叫克萝伊那么做的
Erin, Chloe was just doing what I asked her to.
问题是 她应该听我的
The point is, she was supposed to be working for me.
我理解 可是...
I understand that, but...
杰克 你不听我的命令
Jack, it's one thing for you
是一回事
to disobey me in the field,
可是在反恐局的人背叛我 就是另一回事了?
but for someone who works for me here at CTU to betray me?
我不会再用她了
I can't reactivate her.
不用多说
It's a non-starter.
还有别的事吗?
Anything else?
没事了
No, nothing else.
这里有情况
We have a situation here.
我意识到了
I realize that.
我的数学很好的
I can do the math as well as anyone.
数学?
The math?
协议被破坏了
Protocols were violated.
救得有人出来承担责任
Someone has to take the bullet.
杰克现在是不可缺少的 我却不是
Jack's indispensable right now and I'm not.
你的所作所为
It took a lot of guts
需要很大勇气
for you to do what you did.
我相信杰克
I trusted Jack.
这里很多人都相信杰克
A lot of people around here trust Jack.
那也不意味着要以牺牲工作的代价来帮他
Doesn't mean they're going to risk their careers for him.
提个建议
I have a suggestion.
我一会出去 叫管♥理♥员♥过来
I'm going to leave this room, call Admin.
他们会拟定一份辞呈
They'll fax over some resignation papers,
你签字就行了
and you sign them.
然后呢?
And then what?
然后就没事了
And then nothing.
我就可以走了?
I walk out?
可以
You walk out.
没有审判 也没有制裁吗?
No jail, no sanctions?
是的
That's right.
还有 如果的下一个工作需要
Although, if you need a letter of recommendation
介绍信
for your next job,
你应该去找杰克 而不是我
you probably should get it from Jack, not me.
好的
Right.
听起来像个计划?
Sound like a plan?
是的
Yes.
看在上帝的份上 你醒醒吧
For God's sake, pull yourself together.
她什么都不知道
She didn't know anything.
你没有必要杀了她
You didn't have to kill her.
不 我有
Yes, I did,
因为你没有勇气杀她
because you didn't have the courage to kill her yourself.
勇气?
Courage?
对一个无辜女孩下毒的勇气吗?
To poison a girl who did no harm to you at all?
你♥爸♥爸回来了
Your father's home.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
她都死了
She's already dead.
你♥爸♥爸不看见枪伤
If your father doesn't see a bullet wound,
会起疑心的
he'll ask questions.
你想让他知道
Do you want him to know that you tried
你曾试着帮她逃走吗?
to help your girlfriend escape?
你想让他知道你又一次让他失望了吗?
Do you want him to know that you failed him again?
走开
Move away.
拿着
Take it.
贝鲁兹
Behrooz,
拿着它
take it.
快点
Take it.
这是必须的 贝鲁兹
This has to stop, Behrooz.
你是我儿子 我爱你
You are my son and I love you,
但我也不会让你毁掉
but I cannot let you destroy everything,
我们费尽千辛万苦
everything we worked
才得到的东西
so hard to achieve.
我知道这对你来说不容易
I know this was difficult for you,
可这是必须的
but it was necessary.
他今天晚上就去处理尸体
He'll dispose of the body tonight after dark.
还有 把她的车开走
Meanwhile, move her car.
停在一个不容易被发现的地方
Park it somewhere where it won't be seen.
然后直接回来
Then come straight back here.
纳维?
Navi?
怎么了?
What?
你拿到3级频道的登入许可了吗?
You got your level-three channel clearance?
是的 我拿到了
Yes, I did.
那我们两清了 对吧?
So we're done, right?
我是说 我不会再
I mean, I don't think I should have
为你做事了
to keep doing things for you.
你到底想干什么?
What's this about anyway?
你为什么要3级频道的登入许可?
Why do you need a level-three clearance?
听着 你可能很乐意在键盘声中
Look, you may be happy tapping away at a keyboard
渡过你的余生 但我不会
for the rest of your life, but I'm not.
我有机会向上爬
I have an opportunity here to get ahead,
所以我不会错过
and I intend to use it.
那是我的
That's mine.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你在暗中侵入电脑监视我
I'm more insulted that you thought I wouldn't notice,
还以为我不知道是吧
than by the fact that you were spying on me.
是德里斯科尔让我那么做的
Driscoll ordered me to do it.
下次 做的漂亮点
Next time, do it right.
用纽曼过滤器 那么被监视者
Use a Newman filter, so the subject
就不会看见红灯到处闪烁了
doesn't see red lights flashing everywhere.
菜鸟
Amateur.
再见 埃德加
Bye, Edgar.
你能帮我顶一会吗?
Could you cover for me for just a second?
克萝伊
Chloe.
给我几分钟好吗?
Can you guys give me a moment please?
我对发生的事感到抱歉
I'm really sorry this happened.
别担心 埃德加
Don't worry, Edgar.
我没用真名
I didn't use names.
德里斯科尔不会知道你帮了我
Driscoll doesn't know you were helping me.
她不知道?
She doesn't?
是我把你卷进来的
I'm the one who got you into this.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的
I'm not going to sell you out.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真滑稽 埃德加
You're a geek, Edgar,
可你是个好人
but you're a good guy.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表