24小时
第4季 第19集
前情提要
有一个运护小组失踪了
There's a convoy missing.
他们本该从伊利诺斯州到爱荷华州的杰佛逊市的
It was headed from Illinois to Jefferson City, Iowa.
但是他们在州界处失踪了
It disappeared just inside the border.
失踪了?
Disappeared?
他们应该每20分钟报告一次位置的
They were due to call in at that checkpoint every 20 minutes.
但是却没有
They didn't.
我试图利用卫星与他们取得联♥系♥
I tried to reach them through comsat.
然而却没有回复
There was no reply.
车上装载了什么?
What was on the trucks?
一颗核弹头
A nuclear warhead.
他们发现我们了
They found us.
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
这已经不重要了
It doesn't matter.
我们完了
It's over.
他们已经把我们包围了
They already got us.
你必须要杀了普拉多
You have to kill Prado.
他知道的太多了
He knows too much.
把枪放下!
Drop the gun!
立刻把枪放下!
Drop the gun now!
把枪放下!
Put the gun down!
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫乔·普拉多
My name's Joe Prado.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
普拉多先生的人♥权♥是不容侵犯的
Mr. Prado's rights will not be violated.
我要立刻见到他
Take me to him now.
我们别无选择 柯蒂斯
We have no choice, Curtis.
按他说的做吧
Do what he says.
我们丢了一颗核弹
There's a nuclear warhead missing.
这是我们唯一的线索 比尔
This is our only lead, Bill.
到底怎么回事?
What the hell's going on here?
你手里有核弹事件最关键的证人
You've got a key witness on a missing warhead.
我们应该竭尽全力让他开口
We should be pressing this guy with everything we've got.
杰克 我是迈克·诺维克
Jack, it's Mike Novick.
迈克 如果我们想要从嫌犯口里得到我们要的情报
Mike, if we want to procure any information from the
我们就不得不关起门来做事
suspect, we're going to have to do it behind closed doors.
你是说拷问这个人?
You're talking about torturing this man?
我的意思是我们必须尽全力
I'm talking about doing what is necessary to
避免核弹头对我们的安全制♥造♥威胁
stop this warhead from being used against us.
好了 先生们 我20分钟后再给你们答复
All right, gentlemen, I'll have an answer for you in 20 minutes.
总统先生 我们等不了20分钟
Mr. President, this thing could be over in 20 minutes.
如果我可以另寻他法来解决这件事情
What if I could find another way to handle
而且还不会连累其他人呢?
this that wouldn't implicate anyone else but me?
我不会批准的 杰克
I'm not going to authorize that, Jack.
不需要你的批准
You don't have to.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
只要接受我的辞呈
Accept my resignation.
即使我同意了又怎么样?
And if I do that, what then?
释放嫌犯
Release the suspect.
现在你要放了我?
Now you're throwing me out?
是的
That's right.
敢出声 我就让你脑袋开花
Make a sound and I will blow your brains out all over the windshield.
他在哪儿?!
Where is he?!
我不知道!
I don't know!
他现在在哪儿?!
Where is he now?!
马尔万在哪儿?!
Where's Marwan?!
好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay.
马尔万在...
Marwan's...
马尔万晚上准备去一个叫做中心俱乐部的地方
Marwan's going to be at a place called the hub club tonight.
它在哪儿?
Where is it?
在...
It's...
在...
It's...
在哪儿?!
Where is it?!
就在城东!
It's just east of downtown!
这会让你的痛苦减轻点
This will help you with the pain.
以下发生在凌晨1:00到2:00
The following takes place between 1:00 A.M. and 2:00 A.M.
给我接通白宫
Put me through to the White House.
要找罗根总统吗?
President Logan?
不 不是找总统
No, not the president.
是要找迈克·诺维克
Mike Novick.
稍等一下
One Moment Please.
很抱歉无法联♥系♥到诺维克先生
I'm sorry we're trying to locate Mr. Novick.
等你们联♥系♥到他就通知我
Call me when you've got him on the line.
好的 先生
Yes sir.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
普拉多交待了
Prado talked.
谁做的?
Who did this?
奥黛莉...
Audrey...
我是国防部代表
I'm a representative of DOD.
我有权利知道 比尔
I have a right to know, Bill.
是不是杰克做的?
Did Jack do this?
是 是他
Yes, he did.
这是让他开口♥交♥待马尔万落脚点的唯一办法
It was the only way to get him to give up Marwan's location.
那么罗根总统给杰克授权使用暴♥力♥了?
So President Logan gave Jack the authority to use force?
没有 奥黛莉 总统没有授权
No, Audrey, the president didn't.
杰克现在在哪儿?
Where's Jack now?
他正在集♥合♥小组去搜捕马尔万
He's prepping a team to apprehend Marwan.
柯蒂斯 卡斯尔告诉我说你想要联♥系♥洛城警署进行协助?
Curtis, Castle told me you want to utilize LAPD?
我让他们对10条街区进行封锁
I'm having them lock down a ten-block perimeter.
我觉得这不是很好的办法
I don't think that's the right call.
马尔万的手下来回巡视
Marwan's people are coming and going.
一旦我们封锁了街区 就等于告诉他们我们来了
We lock down that area, we just give them a heads up.
好吧
All right.
我们会隐蔽起来
We'll stay invisible.
等我一下
Excuse me for one sec.
怎么了?
What is it?
我刚刚从诊所过来 他们正在处理普拉多身上多处伤口?
I just came from the clinic where they're treating Prado for a multiple injuries?
奥黛莉 你希望我做什么?
Audrey, what do you expect me to do?
除非我们先找到马尔万 不然他会利用那颗核弹进行恐怖行动
Marwan has a nuclear warhead and he's going to use it, unless we find him first.
我很清楚当前的形势 杰克
I understand the situation, Jack.
那你就知道我做的这些是完全必要的
Then you know what I did was absolutely necessary.
至少现在我们知道了他的位置
At least now we know where he is.
罗根对你直接下令
Logan gave you a direct order not to use extreme
没有他的授权 不能采取极端手段
interrogation measures without his authorization.
杰克 你在挑战总统的权威
Jack, you are acting against the president.
我知道
I know.
杰克 我们准备好了
Jack, we're set.
我马上就来
I'll be right there.
好了 各位 出发!
All right, everyone, let's move out!
我要走了
I've got to go.
杰克 你不能总是不计后果的自作主张
Jack, you can't keep working outside the line and not expect consequences.
相信我
Trust me.
没人比我更清楚后果
No one understands the consequences better than me.
没人 -杰克...
No one. - Jack...
你没事吧?
You okay?
嗯 我很好 怎么了?
Yeah, I'm fine.Why?
只是问问
Just asking.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很好
I'm fine.
听着 无论怎么样这都是值得的 在普拉多这件事上你是正确的
Look, for whatever it's worth, you did the right thing with Prado.
谢谢
Thanks.
批准拷问一个外国公民是一回事 但是
Authorizing the torture of a foreign national is one thing, but
拷问一个本国公民... 我不能...
torturing a U.S.Citizen... I can't...
先生
Sir,
这个叫普拉多的人 知道核弹在哪
this man Prado has information on the whereabouts of a nuclear warhead.
我们并不确定 迈克
We don't know that for sure, Mike.
是 先生 我们不确定是因为
No, sir, we don't.
您不允许反恐局去做他们该做的事
Because you're not letting CTU do what they need to do.
我想要听听首席检察官的意见
I want to wait till the attorney general gets back to me with an opinion.
总统先生 我们没有时间了
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表