不行
I can't.
什么叫不行?
What do you mean you can't?
都被写保护了
All the fields are write-protected.
不该这样的
It's not supposed to be.
如果你能够进入控制器
If you're directly plugged into the override,
那你应该可以做任何想做的
you should be able to do anything you want.
是 但我告诉你了 它被锁上了
Yeah, I'm telling you, it's locked up.
你想要我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
德里斯科尔夫人 诊所打电♥话♥来
Ms. Driscoll, the clinic just called.
告诉他们等一下
Tell them they're going to have to wait.
他们说是... -让他们等一下!
They said it was an... - Tell them!
埃德加 我们没时间了
Edgar, we're out of time.
如果你想做什么 现在就做
If you're going to do something, do it now.
马尔万是这个程序的工程师
Marwan was the engineer on the project.
一定是他把控制器设定成这样的
He must've modified the override to do this.
核管制委员会显示核熔毁已经启动了
The NRC screen is showing the meltdown stage is already beginning.
埃德加 做点什么!
Edgar, do something!
柯蒂斯 应该有个热启动键
Curtis, there must be a hot key.
这有好多键 埃德加
There's a lot of keys, Edgar.
我不能随机组合试
I can't just try random combinations.
那花费的时间太长
It'll take too long.
试试功能键 一次一个
Press the function keys one at a time.
要是你按对了 底部的状态窗口会亮灯的
The status window on the bottom will light up when you get to an active one.
是F5
F5.
很好 按住它再按 "escape" 键
Good, hold it down and press "escape" .
没反应
Nothing.
试试F5 shift escape键一起按
Try F5, shift, Escape.
好了 有反应了
Okay, it's responding.
很好 设置到11频道
Good, set it to channel 11.
快点
Hurry up.
埃德加 他们已启动三个核电站了
Edgar, now they have three plants in meltdown initiation.
搞定了吗?
Did you get it?
希望如此
I hope so.
有反应了
It's starting to respond.
太好了!
Yes!
剩下的核电站的温度都降下来了
The temperature is dropping on all remaining power plants.
干得好
Good work.
祝贺你 埃德加!
Congratulations, Edgar!
干得漂亮 埃林
Great work, Erin.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
失陪
Excuse me.
玛雅?
Maya?
她在哪?
Where is she?
玛雅?
Maya?
噢!
Oh!
噢!
Oh!
噢 孩子...
Oh, baby...
噢...
Oh...
都结束了 先生
It's over, sir.
我们阻止了熔毁
We've stopped the meltdown.
我是鲍尔
This is Bauer.
有个人被击中了
We got a man down.
马尔万在西北侧的楼梯 朝底层逃去
Marwan is in the northwest stairwell headed to ground level.
有人听到吗?
Does anybody read me?
杰克 我是卡斯尔 我马上派人过去
Jack, it's Castle. I'll get man up there.
所有反恐局特工注意 马尔万假扮成反恐局探员了
All CTU agents: Marwan is impersonating a CTU officer.
重复 嫌犯假扮成反恐局探员了
I repeat, the suspect is impersonating a CTU officer.
索拉里斯 听到了吗?
Solaris, do you read me?
索拉里斯 你听到了吗?!
Solaris, do you read me?!
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表